Phil already making Activision better: CoD to move away from yearly release, Guitar Hero is coming back.

56 minutes ago, jehurey said:

about an argument that you lost.

We didn't have an argument about the Gen8 Tally.   If you think we did, supply citation.

Not sure if you're pretending to be a retard to then say "I trolled him guys!" or if you're actually this dumb. 

Edited by Substatic
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

While gen 9 started in 2020, gen 8 is still strong with the ps4. gen 7 is doing amazingly well with the switch.

Yeah sorta like:   Fresh water from a spring creek = water treatment plant = sewage is all basically from the same source   You're the one with the sewage pretending you're no diff

No they didn't.   In fact somebody actually proved that to you in a previous argument you lost.   You're getting multiplats..........in fact, you're not even getting any NEW multip

1 minute ago, Substatic said:

We didn't have an argument about the Gen8 Tally.

No you did.

Its really ridiculous considering this argument happened almost certain before the pandemic even hit. Or if not early during the pandemic.

Which means you implying that the argument was involving 2021 is just ridiculous.

You're a liar on top of pretending to play dumb.

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No you did.

Like I've said several times, give me a link. I clearly don't remember this conversation if I you're saying I don't remember the years. If you want to make claims, provide citation. Maybe you're even right, and I'll agree if you were once the link is provided. You know, how rational debates work.

Show me Gokusan proving Gamespot's website is bugged or glitched. This should be very interesting.

Until a source is given, you're taking a big L on this one. As I have 2 links and you have nothing, and on a subject purely about data (Gamespot's 2012-2020 review count) proof is paramount.

Edited by Substatic
Just now, Substatic said:

Like I've said several times, give me a link. I clearly don't remember this conversation

No, you are clearly pretending to play dumb.

First, you pretending NO SUCH argument existed.

And then when you realized that it wasn't working, you finally relented and acknowledge a partial conversation.

You're going to eventually remember all of it.

Stalling isn't going to help you. And that's what you are doing for pretending to ask for a link to an argument that you CLEARLY remember.

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, you are clearly pretending to play dumb.

First, you pretending NO SUCH argument existed.

And then when you realized that it wasn't working, you finally relented and acknowledge a partial conversation.

You're going to eventually remember all of it.

Stalling isn't going to help you. And that's what you are doing for pretending to ask for a link to an argument that you CLEARLY remember.

1200px-Citation-needed-vertical.svg.png

3 minutes ago, Substatic said:

You're literally the one stalling as need to really cite your claims like I do. You're really bad at debating.

No, you're the one stalling from the beginning.

And we know you were stalling, because you, ALL of a sudden, rememebered part of the conversation.

So you already knew it from the beginning, and were therefore clearly caught lying.

And now you expect me to believe that you're not lying, now.

Just like I thought, the argument thread has a date of December 6, 2020.

And you tried to say that you remembered the argument up until the year 2021. Which is impossible, and therefore another lie.

Edited by jehurey

Can you post the link so I can see Goku showing me PC didn't win the Gen8 GS tally and that my sig GS links are wrong?

Thanks.

No, you already know this argument.

You just falsely try to say that you were tabulating games through the year 2021.

Which is impossible, since this argument occurred in December 2020.

Sweetie............you clearly remember the time you had an argument in which you and somebody else were tabulating the review scores of games between consoles and PC.

You know exactly when that happened. Why are you pretending to play dumb?

4 minutes ago, Substatic said:

Post the link. I barely remembered the year it took place.

Lets see if you were right and PC lost Gen8. I'd love to re-read the thread.

No, you do remember it.

And what I loooooooooooooooooooove.............is for you to commit to your "story" beforehand.

You see........if you lie or greatly exaggerate..........I get you to commit to your lie/exaggeration.

:reg:

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, you do remember it.

No I don't, not in detail and obviously incorrectly. But I'm currently searching for it,

https://systemwars.net/bb/profile/17162-substatic/content/page/34/?all_activity=1

The only thread I see I posted in December 6th 2020 was,

I do not see Goku in that thread. Although I could just be shitty at this sites search feature. Care to just share the link so we can both e-mail Gamespot about their buggy score list?

Edited by Substatic
2 minutes ago, Substatic said:

No I don't, not in detail and obviously incorrectly. But I'm currently searching for it,

https://systemwars.net/bb/profile/17162-substatic/content/page/34/?all_activity=1

The only thread I see I posted in December 6th 2020 was,

I do not see Goku in that thread. Although I could just be shitty at this sites search feature. Care to just share the link so we can both e-mail Gamespot about their buggy score list?

LOL, you're now trying to get out of this by clinging onto the Goku part, eh?

Yeah, that's not going to work.........you can clearly read the thread.

(Which, I greatly expect you to suddenly not want to read that thread):reg:

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Yeah, that's not going to work.........you can clearly read the thread.

Oh so I found the thread. It was difficult, you kept saying Goukusan so I kept trying to find "replied to Goukusan". So why did you lie about that?

Now on to the thread after I had to do your job for you and find the link,

I see no one in that thread countering the objective GS tally. Link me to the post? I just re-read all 3 pages. And I was close to asking GS to check their site for issues after thinking you were possibly right. Oh well.

Edited by Substatic
1 minute ago, Substatic said:

Oh so I found the thread. It was difficult, you kept saying Goukusan so I kept trying to find "replied to Goukusan". So why did you lie about that?

Now on to the thread after I had to do your job for you and find the link,

I see no one in that thread countering the objective GS tally. Link me to the post? I just re-read all 3 pages. And I was close to asking GS to check their site for issues after thinking you were possibly right. Oh well.

LOL he's now trying to find a way out by clinging to Goukosan.........when I had already caught him lying about a couple of things.

No, you lost that argument, and you clearly don't respond back to the person who clearly asked you to answer their question.

You seem to do that lot........gee, no wonder you claim to not have a good memory, since it appears to be a common thing with you.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, you lost that argument,  

This was my post ITT that triggered you,

PC won last gen and will win this gen.

The thread I just found for you (which was difficult since you debate like an 8 year old) doesn't refute the above fact. PC had 140 more AAA/AA games than the second next system in Generation 8. Your "citation" was a flop.

To put this into context of how large of a win this was, PC only won by 3 AAA/AA games in Generation 7. And even that little win was cause for tons of gloating and fanfare back in the day at GS. I know, I remember the threads vs VGKING and Carlos.

Edited by Substatic

This was my post ITT that triggered you,

The thread I just found for you (which was difficult since you debate like an 8 year old) doesn't refute the above fact. PC had 140 more AAA/AA games than the second next system in Generation 8.

To put this into context of how large of a win this was, PC only won by 3 AAA/AA games in Generation 7.

Sorry, sweetie.........too late for you to try and re-litigate this argument.

That thread has you running away from his question, and not answering it.

You want to continue and actually end up responding to him with an actual answer? Then go bump that thread and continue it with him.

I'm just pointing out that thread which has ALREADY OCCURRED.

16 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Sorry, sweetie.........too late for you to try and re-litigate this argument.

Hey bad debater. Found the thread with Goku and his 3 random years that you were actually talking about.

The AssScent (XSX/PC) GameSpot review - 6 - Page 5 - System Wars - System Wars

No post in any of those 2 threads objectively refutes this statement,

PC won last gen

It's a bunch of kids picking out 2-3 years of a gen and saying most video games don't count. While all I have to do is give 5 GS links (1 for each platform). I don't have to make any case, the factual data is in display on the site we use. It's like linking a 300 page report with thousands of cited peer reviewed studies to a climate denier blogger.

Edited by Substatic
2 minutes ago, Substatic said:

Hey bad debater.

Yeah.........you running away and not answering things doesn't make other people "bad debaters"

These old threads have already occurred..........the way they play out don't magically change over time.

I'm just pointing out what happened.

And..........and thanks for proving me correct that you also debated with Gouko. Guess I wasn't lying', eh?

PC won last gen

That's not a statement.............that you making an unsubstantiated claim.

Which people clearly proved you wrong...........and you couldn't prove otherwise.

Like I said................that's ALREADY HAPPENED.

And its quite late for you to re-litigate them...........but if you want, there's nothing stopping you from bumping those threads and finally proving your claim and proving them wrong.

Better late than never, right? (Which just so happens to be the current motto for PC gaming, LOL)