The premiere trailer of the Halo tv show on Paramount Plus

Mu ha ha ha ha Mu ha ha ha . Damn the sheep have been raped long dick style by the trailer 836FE83A-B0CE-4B54-B81F-CE26F030F541.gif.65ab49f336f29bb047647f8e56388c59.gif

Mu ha ha ha Mu ha ha ha. Microsoft just owned the industry. About to go eat me a nice double bacon cheese burger from Cow Station 836FE83A-B0CE-4B54-B81F-CE26F030F541.gif.65ab49f336f29bb047647f8e56388c59.gif

it is over EF9AFF7F-9664-43D8-8FBE-8ADD6F3AE471.gif.b76d31fc3bfdea6f813317f84c520197.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

Looks simultaneously high budget and low budget.

I know, there are some close up shots that look good, and then some far away composite shots that really don't.

That warthog sounds like its using the engine from a V6 Honda Ridgeline:drake:

I didn't want to say anything in the original post. I was just here chuckling in the background.

This doesn't even feel like there's a story, it feels like a fan-made trailer where they just name every core thing from the video game.

"There's a Halo!"

"Its MasterChief"

"Hi, I'm Cortana!"

Find the Halo, win the war? People were comparing it to "Save the Cheerleader, Save the World." LOL

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

I didn't want to say anything in the original post. I was just here chuckling in the background.

This doesn't even feel like there's a story, it feels like a fan-made trailer where they just name every core thing from the video game.

"There's a Halo!"

"Its MasterChief"

"Hi, I'm Cortana!"

Find the Halo, win the war? People were comparing it to "Save the Cheerleader, Save the World." LOL

i thought the same thing :D