Why was it immediately deemed a "conspiracy" to say covid came from a lab?

4 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Still waiting for the evidence it came from nature jehurey.

there is no evidence that it didn't

sorry.............you thought you were going to turn this around on me....that's not going to happen.

it all comes from nature unless you have empirical proof that it doesn't.

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 2022-04-10 at 8:05 PM, jehurey said:

there is no evidence that it didn't

sorry.............you thought you were going to turn this around on me....that's not going to happen.

it all comes from nature unless you have empirical proof that it doesn't.

Lol 

Zero evidence it came from nature untouched. 

2 hours ago, Cooke said:

Lol 

Zero evidence it came from nature untouched. 

LOL another youtube video.

Show me the actual senate report..................those are documents that are officially available from government websites.

Provide me with the link to the report from the government's website.

I'll wait.

35 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL another youtube video.

Show me the actual senate report..................those are documents that are officially available from government websites.

Provide me with the link to the report from the government's website.

I'll wait.

https://www.help.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/report_an_analysis_of_the_origins_of_covid-19_102722.pdf

Here you go you useless tool 

22 minutes ago, Cooke said:

That's a report from the MINORITY STAFF.

In other words............that was only drafted by the Republicans.

LOL, its all there on the very first page.

This was not signed off by the entire committee.:tom:

THANK YOU for discrediting yourself

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

That's a report from the MINORITY STAFF.

In other words............that was only drafted by the Republicans.

LOL, its all there on the very first page.

This was not signed off by the entire committee.:tom:

THANK YOU for discrediting yourself

You didn't read it did you? It'll be majority staff next month :cruise:

20 minutes ago, Cooke said:

You didn't read it did you? It'll be majority staff next month :cruise:

Thanks for confirming this isn't an official report.:hest:

AGAIN.

You've just discredited yourself....again. LOL

8 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Thanks for confirming this isn't an official report.:hest:

AGAIN.

You've just discredited yourself....again. LOL

What is an "official report" jehurey? 

4 hours ago, Cooke said:

What is an "official report" jehurey? 

One that's released by the entire committee.

These people are releasing their own report.

They are literally saying in their report that this is work being done SEPERATELY from the entire committee.

Its blatantly biased by the sheer fact that they made it.

Because if they were searching for truth, their findings would also show up in the committee's official report.

And if the committee's official report says the same thing...............they WOULDN'T BE MAKING THIS SEPARATE REPORT, sweetheart.:tom:

Oh man, their conclusions were absolutely laughable. They had no actual evidence, but they said it "probably" happened.

LOL try making a report to your bosses at your job that's like that "well, I don't actually have anything resembling data or evidence, but its PROBABLE that the conclusions are this...":lemming:

4 hours ago, Cooke said:

Vanity Fair: COVID-19 Origins: Investigating a “Complex and Grave Situation” Inside a Wuhan Lab.
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2022/10/covid-origins-investigation-wuhan-lab

Keep protecting China Jehurey, you Chinese stooge. 

No. Vanity Fair corroborates NONE of the conclusions by the Republican version of their report.

Given advance access to hundreds of pages of the Senate researchers’ findings and analysis, Vanity Fair, in partnership with ProPublica, spent five months investigating their underlying evidence. We analyzed WIV documents, consulted with experts in CCP communications, asked biocontainment experts to help analyze documents, and reviewed with independent scientists the possible evidence that certain vaccine research may have begun far earlier than acknowledged.

We also traced the hazards that arose as the WIV built a lab to research the world’s most dangerous pathogens. Taken together, our reporting provides critical context that is not included in the pared-down 35-page interim report. It offers the most detailed picture to date of the months leading up to the COVID-19 outbreak, including new details on the intense pressure the lab faced to produce breakthrough research, its struggles to grapple with mounting safety issues, and a previously unreported series of references to a mysterious incident shortly before the virus began infecting its first victims.

The Senate HELP minority committee did not release a detailed 236-page analysis that Reid drafted as a companion report. Nor did the interim report provide context for the documents he unearthed. These omissions came as hundreds of pages were whittled down to 35 in the days before the report was released. Though some members of the Senate team reviewed a small number of classified documents, the interim report relied only on publicly available material.

Vanity Fair and ProPublica downloaded more than 500 documents from the WIV website, including party branch dispatches from 2017 to the present. To assess Reid’s interpretation, we sent key documents to experts on CCP communications. They told us that the WIV dispatches did indeed signal that the institute faced an acute safety emergency in November 2019; that officials at the highest levels of the Chinese government weighed in; and that urgent action was taken in an effort to address ongoing safety issues. The documents do not make clear who was responsible for the crisis, which laboratory it affected specifically, or what the exact nature of the biosafety emergency was.

So the Republicans tried to take an "acute safety issue" in which nothing indicates that it was related to the COVID-19 lab, and they said "Yeah that was probably the origin of COVID-19 outbreak"

:hest: I love how you desperately post things, thinking that its going to help you.

Edited by jehurey