Why was it immediately deemed a "conspiracy" to say covid came from a lab?

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

:tom:Yeah it sorta is.

If its not actually true.......its not evidence.

You don't go to trial based on SPECULATIVE information, do you?

Once again...

What

Is

The

Evidence?

Once again. That's not the fucking point. The point is censorship which you seem to be all for. 

Both theories are speculative you fucking gimp. Thats why it's a THEORY 

Edited by Cooke
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

Your free and open discourse that stared with "Bbbut it doesn't matter if it was true :awww:"

Lmfao 

Omfg I don't think I've ever talked to two people more obtuse than goukosan and jehurey. 

Where's the proof it came from the racist wet market theory? Hmmm? Where??? 

50 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Once again. That's not the fucking point.

yes it is the point.

because if you don't have that..................you just have bullshit and a pre-determined agenda.

You're basically telling me that you're not really interested in trying to find truth.............you're just interested in confirming your pre-existing biases.

If you honestly behave this way...........you're not a fucking adult.

Don't ever say this shit out loud in front of other educated adults. You'll look stupid.

But then again, I think you already know that, which is why you're too embarassed to actually type the stupid shit they say in those youtube videos that you post. The youtube videos delivers the stupidity that you're too embarrassed to say out loud.

6 hours ago, Cooke said:

Omfg I don't think I've ever talked to two people more obtuse than goukosan and jehurey. 

Where's the proof it came from the racist wet market theory? Hmmm? Where??? 

Show me when did I say it came from a wet market? :umad: 

Edited by Goukosan
7 hours ago, jehurey said:

yes it is the point.

because if you don't have that..................you just have bullshit and a pre-determined agenda.

You're basically telling me that you're not really interested in trying to find truth.............you're just interested in confirming your pre-existing biases.

If you honestly behave this way...........you're not a fucking adult.

Don't ever say this shit out loud in front of other educated adults. You'll look stupid.

But then again, I think you already know that, which is why you're too embarassed to actually type the stupid shit they say in those youtube videos that you post. The youtube videos delivers the stupidity that you're too embarrassed to say out loud.

You really don't get it eh? 

The fact is we don't know which theory is true. But one was deemed unacceptable to even talk about even with evidence pointing in that direction. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/media/the-media-called-the-lab-leak-story-a-conspiracy-theory-now-its-prompted-corrections--and-serious-new-reporting/2021/06/10/c93972e6-c7b2-11eb-a11b-6c6191ccd599_story.html

5 hours ago, Cooke said:

You really don't get it eh? 

You really think not answering things, and pretending to feign confidence is going to work for you after it never worked these past 40 times you've attempted it before, eh?

20 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Because I actually want you to type the actual evidence.

An article.............is not evidence.

Especially an article full of conjecture.

If I do will you type out the evidence it came from a wet market? 

10 minutes ago, Cooke said:

If I do will you type out the evidence it came from a wet market? 

except there is no conclusive evidence that it ORIGINATED from a wet market.

In fact, I had been saying that these viruses are usually found in people living in the furthest parts of mainland China, in rural areas.

And it would not be noticeable unless somebody contracted the virus and then traveled to a busier place in China............like a wet market in a moderately sized town or city.

Its almost as if you are intentionally shutting off your brain from any form of critical thinking.

5 hours ago, jehurey said:

except there is no conclusive evidence that it ORIGINATED from a wet market.

In fact, I had been saying that these viruses are usually found in people living in the furthest parts of mainland China, in rural areas.

And it would not be noticeable unless somebody contracted the virus and then traveled to a busier place in China............like a wet market in a moderately sized town or city.

Its almost as if you are intentionally shutting off your brain from any form of critical thinking.

Omg that's crazy conspiracy talk. You should be banned for talking about that. 

32 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Omg that's crazy conspiracy talk. You should be banned for talking about that. 

the final phase of cooke finally abandoning a topic.  he has nothing to say, but responds like as if he just said something really subtle and clever.

i like how you TRIED to challenge me with your question, and then you backed down.  That's about right.

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

the final phase of cooke finally abandoning a topic.  he has nothing to say, but responds like as if he just said something really subtle and clever.

i like how you TRIED to challenge me with your question, and then you backed down.  That's about right.

You are the one that kept trying to change the direction of the thread and still have not answered the OP. 

4 minutes ago, Cooke said:

You are the one that kept trying to change the direction of the thread and still have not answered the OP. 

No, I already did answer.

And you're trying to change the subject now.....even though I am now typing for a second time that you challenged me with a question, and now you're backing away.

23 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, I already did answer.

And you're trying to change the subject now.....even though I am now typing for a second time that you challenged me with a question, and now you're backing away.

You did not answer. You asked for evidence. That is a deflection.  

48 minutes ago, Cooke said:

You did not answer. You asked for evidence. That is a deflection.  

No it isn't.

I literally showed you your post in which you made it a point to say "most evidence points to"

Your ENTIRE CORE ARGUMENT is that "evidence points to" it coming from a lab.

So me asking you to provide that evidence is not a deflection............is the very difference between you having an argument, or it completely falling apart.