Upcoming indie horror/adventure game Martha is Dead to be censored on Playstation

The censoring is  a scene where you cut your dead baby’s sisters face off and wear it. It’s literally a mini game of sawing her face off and then wearing it

Basically the devs are psychos. Only lemmings and hermshits rejected by society would want to play this

• Haha 1
  • dead 1
15 minutes ago, Voidler said:

The censoring is  a scene where you cut your dead baby’s sisters face off and wear it. It’s literally a mini game of sawing her face off and then wearing it

Basically the devs are psychos. Only lemmings and hermshits rejected by society would want to play this

DAY FUCKING 1!

• Haha 1
  • dead 1
5 minutes ago, Voidler said:

Why do you care? You can live out your pedo and serial killer fantasies on PC :cmpunk1:

Martha is Censored :hest:

PS version has undergone a name change to better reflect the new game on Playstation..  "Martha is Alive and Well"

:tom:

Edited by Remij
  • Haha 1
13 hours ago, Voidler said:

:D  what the fuck

Here's the scene... lmfao... Sony are pussies... the scene isn't even that graphic.

I could maybe understand if it was actually DETAILED and more visceral... but its not.

Baby cows can't handle THAT :hehe:

Edited by Remij
1 hour ago, Remij said:

Here's the scene... lmfao... Sony are pussies... the scene isn't even that graphic.

I could maybe understand if it was actually DETAILED and more visceral... but its not.

yeah, the girl's not that young (it sounded like she would be a small child) and the art isn't detailed (understandable as its an indie game)

but I guess its somehow far worse than (TLOU2 spoilers below)

Spoiler

A butch tranny looking chick getting fucked from behind while her pancake titties flop around in the foreground. Sony :D 

• dead 1
17 hours ago, Remij said:

That scene was dope (minus the annoying player’s voice). I loved the music! I’m so getting this game on Xbox. I don’t understand the issue Sony has with this.  

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

That scene was dope (minus the annoying player’s voice). I loved the music! I’m so getting this game on Xbox. I don’t understand the issue Sony has with this.  

The issue is that Sony are fucking retarded these days... 

Here's a MK 11 fatality... that's A-OK according to Sony....

Like... what the fuck is worse? :drake: 

It's obvious how Sony views this shit..  AAA game developer?  Anything goes... big money to be made. Small indie studio?  Censored and cut... little money.

Sony are TRASH when it comes to this :mad:

Edited by Remij
  • Haha 1