Cyberjunk next gen update released

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ghostz payed for a $350 dinner for himself and his GF the other day but he can't buy a new copy of Cyberpunk....something isn't adding up here  

they had a lead developer leave, and i remember somebody posting a photo comparison of that guy from back in 2010 to today, and the poor guys looked like his soul got sucked out from his body.  

I have a feeling I will enjoy it a lot more this time. 

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

If its also going to be the proper current gen version, then that's huge.

So CD has a conference later. Digging a little deeper, it looks like a full game, 5 hour trial. But that might be for all Xbox users and available fully on gamepass, wel’ll see. 

the game sucks either way tho ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

5 minutes ago, ghostz said:

So CD has a conference later. Digging a little deeper, it looks like a full game, 5 hour trial. But that might be for all Xbox users and available fully on gamepass, wel’ll see. 

the game sucks either way tho ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Nah the game is great. once they release the Series X/PS5 version with all the bells and whistles and extra polish of the PC version, I think a lot people will finally realize just how good the game actually is.

4 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Nah the game is great. once they release the Series X/PS5 version with all the bells and whistles and extra polish of the PC version, I think a lot people will finally realize just how good the game actually is.

There are so many immersion breaking issues with this game. Cops spawn around you at all times, no matter where you are. You can get out of a car at 120mph and when you get out, you just start walking like normal. 

And I’m sure many, many more. 

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

This is why I will give it a second chance. 

• Tears of the Cows changed the title to Cyberjunk likely heading to Gamepass today (next gen console footage)
2 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Yikes this stream is kinda cringy. 

“it’s hard to showcase the changes we made, but give it a shot!”

:cosby2:

Haha I had to stop it. So bad. They seem  incredibly disorganized. I’ll catch a 4K live stream later. Let’s hope the game is smoother than that conference :deader:

19 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

It definitely looks better now, but I’m still underwhelmed by the visuals. Graphics have come a long way in the last year. Though, it’s enough of an improvement to give it another go. 

I haven’t seen footage of it on consoles but even on my old pc without ray tracing it was a great looking game.