Cyberjunk next gen update released

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ghostz payed for a $350 dinner for himself and his GF the other day but he can't buy a new copy of Cyberpunk....something isn't adding up here  

they had a lead developer leave, and i remember somebody posting a photo comparison of that guy from back in 2010 to today, and the poor guys looked like his soul got sucked out from his body.  

I have a feeling I will enjoy it a lot more this time. 

3 minutes ago, ghostz said:

He won’t answer the question :kaz:

He's also playing EA games OLDER than "last years EA games".... right now.  LOL  He's playing "A Way Out"... and he's playing it on his PS5... because we made fun of him for playing his Xbox more than his Playstation :omglol:

And don't forget... Jehurey bought AN ENTIRE PC.... to play Cyberjunk 2077 :rofl:

Dude really CyberPUNKED himself good on that :rofls:

Edited by Remij

Oh my god look at the Butthurt Brothers:hest:

3 minutes ago, ghostz said:

He won’t answer the question :kaz:

Just now, Remij said:

He's also playing last years EA games.... right now.  LOL  He's playing "A Way Out"... and he's playing it on his PS5... because we made fun of him for playing his Xbox more than his Playstation :omglol:

And don't forget... Jehurey bought AN ENTIRE PC.... to play Cyberjunk 2077 :rofl:

Dude really CyberPUNKED himself good on that :rofls:

:lawl:Rent-a-Center and Bilbo Beggins:lawl:

• Geese 1
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Oh my god look at the Butthurt Brothers:hest:

:lawl:Rent-a-Center and Bilbo Beggins:lawl:

Jerky's looking for "A way out" because "It Takes Two" posts to make him lose his shit from constantly "Telling Lies"

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Remij said:

Jerky's looking for "A way out" because "It Takes Two" posts to make him lose his shit from constantly "Telling Lies"

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

He doesn't know any way to get under my skin, so he thinks him repeating games that I've played is somehow effective.

Maybe its because I'm describing his activities..............when I type the words "he's butthurt over me" and "he's melting down again"

:drake:

Edited by jehurey
On 2022-02-20 at 6:10 PM, Twinblade said:

Ghostz payed for a $350 dinner for himself and his GF the other day but he can't buy a new copy of Cyberpunk....something isn't adding up here :ben: 

Why would I have paid $60 when I could pay $7? Lmfao. 

that is exactly why i have money. Lmfao. I’m not an idiot with it 

44 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Why would I have paid $60 when I could pay $7? Lmfao. 

that is exactly why i have money. Lmfao. I’m not an idiot with it 

Says the guy that wanted to buy the most expensive PC possible just to ''own the hermits''. Probably got second thought when you realized it would take at least 3k+ to declare yourself king of the hermits on SW.

Also spent 350$ on dinner with your girlfriend. lmfao

6 hours ago, Ramza said:

Says the guy that wanted to buy the most expensive PC possible just to ''own the hermits''. Probably got second thought when you realized it would take at least 3k+ to declare yourself king of the hermits on SW.

Also spent 350$ on dinner with your girlfriend. lmfao

Anniversary + vday 

• Ben 1
On 2022-02-20 at 11:10 PM, Twinblade said:

Ghostz payed for a $350 dinner for himself and his GF the other day but he can't buy a new copy of Cyberpunk....something isn't adding up here :ben: 

His stories never add up. Ghostz personality reeks of someone trying to convince others online that he's living a high flying lifestyle, but for Ghostz thats bragging about owning Apple products.

I wouldn't make fun of someone if they were poor but Ghostz brings it on himself by trying to brag all the time.

• Upvote 2