Reputable From Software leaker states that there is neither a Bloodborne Remastered, patch, PC port nor a sequel in development

1 hour ago, Remij said:

Well, then it's going to be a surprise to him too :trump:

It's DONE.

It wasn't in Nvidia leaks, they dont even patch the game and Japan Studios is dead

Your only chance is if Bluepoint remake it and then port it to PC a few years aftet

1 hour ago, madmaltese said:

maybe not from FROM...but what about Bluepoint?

Suggestions all future BB content shall come from them, even possibly a sequel.

if there's a pc port..............FROM software would be paying for a developer to perform the contract work of porting the game.

Because on steam, the publisher of the game wouldn't be Sony, it would be another company, From Software Inc./Bandi Namco just like it shows on their other games listed on steam.

Death Stranding, on steam, is not published by Sony. Kojima went to 505 Games for them to handle publishing.

so Bluepoint would only be involved if they were doing something with Sony.........and that would be Playstation platform only.

4 minutes ago, Voidler said:

It wasn't in Nvidia leaks, they dont even patch the game and Japan Studios is dead

Your only chance is if Bluepoint remake it and then port it to PC a few years aftet

thats the thing about beggij.

none of his "evidence" about proof of his rumors remotely fit.

so, he only relies on the "Gerforce Now leaks" rumors when it conveniently fits his narrative.

And then he drops it and uses something else when it doesn't fit his narrative.  He's picking and choosing as he sees fit.

8 minutes ago, Ike said:

You mean the worst version Elden Ring with shit security for online? :tom: 

:drake:

Nope, it's already been fixed for Elden Ring.  I'm talking about the best version... the one reviewers are playing right now...  The PC version :tom5:

lmfao the fuck outta here LOL "the worst version" :tom:

16 minutes ago, jehurey said:

thats the thing about beggij.

none of his "evidence" about proof of his rumors remotely fit.

so, he only relies on the "Gerforce Now leaks" rumors when it conveniently fits his narrative.

And then he drops it and uses something else when it doesn't fit his narrative.  He's picking and choosing as he sees fit.

The thing about me though... is the shit I say keeps happening :drake:

...and then you come around trying to damage control saying it was obvious the entire time :danylol:

I love it... and there's going to be LOTS more too. :trump:

Edited by Remij
3 minutes ago, Remij said:

The thing about me though... is the shit I say keeps happening :drake:

No, it doesn't

Just like I mentioned with comparing you to a Qanon person who only picks out 15% of a news article to say that he's right, and neglects the other 85% of the article that contradicts him.

You pick what fits your narrative, and ignore the things that continually prove you wrong.

The Geforce Now leak was for ALL FOUR UNCHARTED games............but you ended up trying to say you were proven right when it was two Uncharted games bundled together.

Perfect example of you picking and ignoring.

Just now, jehurey said:

No, it doesn't

Just like I mentioned with comparing you to a Qanon person who only picks out 15% of a news article to say that he's right, and neglects the other 85% of the article that contradicts him.

You pick what fits your narrative, and ignore the things that continually prove you wrong.

The Geforce Now leak was for ALL FOUR UNCHARTED games............but you ended up trying to say you were proven right when it was two Uncharted games bundled together.

Perfect example of you picking and ignoring.

Yes it does, clown.

LOL I say something happens and it does..  That's the narrative.

And LOL look at you... I said an Uncharted collection was coming... and it IS.  You're try to split hairs here "bubu it's not 1-3 too" :tear2:

1-3 will come fuckwit.. relax.  Remember when HZD on PSNow was all it was????  Shut the FUCK UP.. you're in NO POSITION to be saying anything here bub :drake:

Just now, Remij said:

Yes it does, clown.

LOL I say something happens and it does..  That's the narrative.

And LOL look at you... I said an Uncharted collection was coming... and it IS.  You're try to split hairs here "bubu it's not 1-3 too" :tear2:

1-3 will come fuckwit.. relax.

no, it won't

where's your proof that they are coming?

[watch this to see how he has nothing but a circular argument]

LOL I call Horizon 2's delay over a month before it happens, tell it's being delayed to Q1 2022

LOL I call Horizon 2 having a board-game mini game and a racing mini game

LOL I call Horizon 2 having Sun Wing

You've gone OUT OF YOUR WAY... to make up excuses for all those things too.  Bubu everyone knew it was being delayed... bubu a site said the word Strike... bubu there was obstacle course in the first game... bubut the comix said sun hawk :cries:

LMFAO SHUT THE FUCK UP :tom:  You still haven't EXPLAINED how I knew that "strike" was a board game... weeks before it was ever announced.. :drake:

I got you HELLA WORKIN HARD to deny me any satisfaction..... but what you don't know is that it makes it all the more satisfying to me :blessed:

(And Jehurey.... I KNOW some upcoming stuff that's gonna make you MAD :trump:)

Just now, Remij said:

LOL I call Horizon 2's delay over a month before it happens, tell it's being delayed to Q1 2022

LOL I call Horizon 2 having a board-game mini game and a racing mini game

LOL I call Horizon 2 having Sun Wing

You've gone OUT OF YOUR WAY... to make up excuses for all those things too.  Bubu everyone knew it was being delayed... bubu a site said the word Strike... bubu there was obstacle course in the first game... bubut the comix said sun hawk :cries:

LMFAO SHUT THE FUCK UP :tom:  You still haven't EXPLAINED how I knew that "strike" was a board game... weeks before it was ever announced.. :drake:

I got you HELLA WORKIN HARD to deny me any satisfaction..... but what you don't know is that it makes it all the more satisfying to me :blessed:

(And Jehurey.... I KNOW some upcoming stuff that's gonna make you MAD :trump:)

:blessed:8min 46sec:blessed:

that's how quickly i got him to lose his shit, and all I had to do was ask him to make his rumors logically fit, and he couldn't do it.