Let me be the first to say it here... Elden Ring on PC is.... FUCKING TRASH

2 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

You put over 50 hours into GoW but you have no interest in playing the sequel day 1 on a Sony console? Not sure I buy that :ben: 

I've actually put well over 100h into GoW on both PS4 and PC :ben:

I'll probably play GoW:R day 1 simply because I have a PS4.  If I didn't... then nah.  And I certainly wouldn't buy a PS5 specifically for it.  I could just as easily wait.

There's very few games that would make me do that anymore.  I just don't want to own multiple gaming platforms anymore.  I've consolidated everything on PC.. and I'm happy enough to give platforms like Steam Deck a try, because they're an extension of the PC platform.

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This mo'fucka spends all his time shilling xbox yet it's never even considered as an option for playing a multiplat

That's outdated information     It really IS the worst version     lol

Posted Images

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

I'd play it co-op with my friend if I don't end up liking playing alot of the shooters that he's into. I don't gravitate to those games, but I'd probably like to start with Dark Souls.

LOL, i love how you just attempting to change the subject into trying to talk about me.

.............again.

And you did it to try and make yourself feel better about convincing yourself to buy a stuttering game that isn't even next-gen. LOL

"I'd play if I had a friend" :tear2: 

LMFAO we know the only way you'd play them is if they were on GamePass bitch :dead2:

And no, I don't need to try to make myself feel better about buying a stuttering FROMSOFT game to someone like you... who's never played any of their games.  They run at 0FPS on your console :tom:

9 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

You put over 50 hours into GoW but you have no interest in playing the sequel day 1 on a Sony console? Not sure I buy that :ben: 

he absolutely has a PS5 to play the game in case the PC version is too troublesome.

he's been hiding his actual PSN profile because he has been playing Playstation games while telling us that he waits for PC ports, and then he keeps the act going by PAYING full price for PC ports.

He's probably played the majority of those GoW hours on PS4 back in 2018.

1 minute ago, Remij said:

"I'd play if I had a friend" :tear2: 

LOL I'm currently playing No Way Out on the PS5 after we finished up It Takes Two.

LOL I love how I pointed out that he tries to change the subject over to me, as an obvious sign of his butthurt.

.......and he responds by doubling-down to talk about me more:hest:

All because he's mad of the PC version being a stuttering mess at launch (I'm always gonna bring it back to the thing that pisses you off LOL)

Just now, jehurey said:

he absolutely has a PS5 to play the game in case the PC version is too troublesome.

he's been hiding his actual PSN profile because he has been playing Playstation games while telling us that he waits for PC ports, and then he keeps the act going by PAYING full price for PC ports.

He's probably played the majority of those GoW hours on PS4 back in 2018.

^ after months of claiming I have no "actual PSN profile" and haven't played PS games since 2014... he's now proclaiming to the heavens that I do...... and that I've been playing them non-stop :rofl:

This shit is hilariously pathetic.

Ok Jer... you win.  I've been playing PS games the whole time on my PS5!  It's all on my actual PSN profile. You got me! :hest:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

LOL I'm currently playing No Way Out on the PS5 after we finished up It Takes Two.

LOL I love how I pointed out that he tries to change the subject over to me, as an obvious sign of his butthurt.

.......and he responds by doubling-down to talk about me more:hest:

All because he's mad of the PC version being a stuttering mess at launch (I'm always gonna bring it back to the thing that pisses you off LOL)

He's now trying to convince me that he actually has a friend to play with.... and the reason why they haven't played any Souls games yet is because he's been busy playing Xbox games on GamePass, and an old game he doesn't even know the actual name of... LOL :omglol:

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

^ after months of claiming I have no "actual PSN profile

I love how he tries to change the subject

sweetie..............your either getting caught lying BACK THEN, or NOW.

Which means you are LOSING A MAJOR ARGUMENT back then..........or now.

You lying about not playing Playstation games is every bit as embarassing.  Not only that, it completely debunk your 4 year long "Don't need consoles if you have a gaming PC" crusade.

You just traded a regular loss for your ENTIRE ideology being 100% completely fake.

:trump:Take your pick.:trump:

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

He's now trying to convince me that he actually has a friend to play with.... and the reason why they haven't played any Souls games yet is because he's been busy playing Xbox games on GamePass, and an old game he doesn't even know the actual name of... LOL :omglol:

LOL he's now trying to go after somebody he doesn't know who plays co-op games with me.

It was bad enough this poor bastard got into fights with inanimate objects that I own, now he's getting into fights and getting pissed off over people he doesn't know whom I associate with online.

Just now, jehurey said:

I love how he tries to change the subject

sweetie..............your either getting caught lying BACK THEN, or NOW.

Which means you are LOSING A MAJOR ARGUMENT back then..........or now.

You lying about not playing Playstation games is every bit as embarassing.  Not only that, it completely debunk your 4 year long "Don't need consoles if you have a gaming PC" crusade.

You just traded a regular loss for your ENTIRE ideology being 100% completely fake.

:trump:Take your pick.:trump:

^ Jerky still hasn't figured out that he's the one speculating here :smilecry:

He's lost on both accounts and given himself up to his own reasoning in both directions... this is LITERALLY a case of a guy owning himself with his own fucked up logic :rofl:

Just now, Remij said:

^ Jerky still hasn't figured out that he's the one speculating here :smilecry:

you already admitted to playing GoW.

And you already admitted to playing It Takes Two on PS5

@Twinblade Even funnier, he was complaining on twitter about It Takes Two stuttering on the PC, so he played it on PS5 because it runs better. So take a goooooooooood guess what he's going to be doing with Elden Ring.:drake:

Just now, jehurey said:

@Twinblade Even funnier, he was complaining on twitter about It Takes Two stuttering on the PC, so he played it on PS5 because it runs better. So take a goooooooooood guess what he's going to be doing with Elden Ring.:drake:

That does sound pretty shady. Remij has some explaining to do :Jeff:

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

That does sound pretty shady. Remij has some explaining to do :Jeff:

Its like somebody boasting about Veganism, and then getting caught at a steakhouse from time to time.:hest:

oh, and he absolutely whines about stuttering PC ports on his twitter, he actually does it so much other hermits tell him to shut up.

And he has tweeted directly at game developers to ASK THEM FOR A PC PORT of a game. His tweet also implies he's played the game on a console, and then proceeds to BEG THEM for a PC port. LOL

Edited by jehurey
27 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL... I told you I played God of War back in 2018.... back when you were telling me I didn't... and haven't played anything since 2014....

Now you're saying I'm admitting I have... as some kind of "gotcha"  ROFL:lawl: 

LOL Sweetie... YOU are the one who said I didn't play God of War... and all the other PS games on PS4... not me. :danylol:

So now... you're claiming you were wrong about that..... to try to push your new narrative... that I actually HAVE been playing PS5 this whole time... because I said I'm not buying one :drake:

You're telling me that you know I own one... and I've.... apparently admitted to playing It Takes Two on PS5?? :rofl:

Jesus fucking christ you really don't see how you're owning yourself here and how fucking twisted your own bullshit has gotten you :ovolol:

35 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Its like somebody boasting about Veganism, and then getting caught at a steakhouse from time to time.:hest:

oh, and he absolutely whines about stuttering PC ports on his twitter, he actually does it so much other hermits tell him to shut up.

And he has tweeted directly at game developers to ASK THEM FOR A PC PORT of a game. His tweet also implies he's played the game on a console, and then proceeds to BEG THEM for a PC port. LOL

Now he's saying that I've "implied" that I've played on console...  :rofl:

Just post the tweets dude... :rofls:

Holy shit, another classic meltdown

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

LOL... I told you I played God of War back in 2018.... back when you were telling me I didn't... and haven't played anything since 2014....

Now you're saying I'm admitting I have... as some kind of "gotcha"  ROFL:lawl: 

LOL Sweetie... YOU are the one who said I didn't play God of War... and all the other PS games on PS4... not me. :danylol:

So now... you're claiming you were wrong about that..... to try to push your new narrative... that I actually HAVE been playing PS5 this whole time... because I said I'm not buying one :drake:

You're telling me that you know I own one... and I've.... apparently admitted to playing It Takes Two on PS5?? :rofl:

Jesus fucking christ you really don't see how you're owning yourself here and how fucking twisted your own bullshit has gotten you :ovolol:

So you already lost the argument back then.

And you're already lost the argument today, sicne you do own a PS5.

So...........you're response to my post is that you're losing BOTH arguments.

Fantastic.

Just now, Remij said:

Now he's saying that I've "implied" that I've played on console...  :rofl:

Just post the tweets dude... :rofls:

LOL Don't need to.

Even funnier is how you tried changing your twitter handle after I mentioned your tweets  a couple of months ago on this forum.

And, it was also a dead giveaway that you were lurking the forum:hest:

Just now, jehurey said:

Holy shit, another classic meltdown

So you already lost the argument back then.

And you're already lost the argument today, sicne you do own a PS5.

So...........you're response to my post is that you're losing BOTH arguments.

Fantastic.

LOL Don't need to.

Even funnier is how you tried changing your twitter handle after I mentioned your tweets  a couple of months ago on this forum.

And, it was also a dead giveaway that you were lurking the forum:hest:

No I didn't lose any argument back then.  YOU lost the argument back then... and you've already given it up... to try to push a new argument... :rofl:

This is how desperate you are to try to argue with me.

You've admitted you've lost the previous argument... and moved on to a new one... and in the future, you'll admit you lost this argument too... as you move on to trying to tell me I haven't played them again :rofls:

10 minutes ago, Remij said:

No I didn't lose any argument back then. 

You did lose the argument back then.

And you're losing an even bigger argument now.

11 minutes ago, Remij said:

This is how desperate you are to try to argue with me.

You've admitted you've lost the previous argument... and moved on to a new one...

No, you're the one literally avoiding this Elden Ring topic, and you starting about me.

I already have made fun of you in this thread that you tried moving the topic.

You're way too late to attempt projecting that onto me, sweetheart.

Just now, jehurey said:

You did lose the argument back then.

And you're losing an even bigger argument now.

No, you're the one literally avoiding this Elden Ring topic, and you starting about me.

I already have made fun of you in this thread that you tried moving the topic.

You're way too late to attempt projecting that onto me, sweetheart.

I'm the one avoiding the topic I created:rofl:

The only one avoiding anything Elden Ring is YOU :hest:

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

I'm the one avoiding the topic I created:rofl:

Yeah.

It literally happened riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight here:

1 hour ago, Remij said:

... because if you play Elden Ring as much as you played Demon's Souls... ie turning it on and then off again...

you stop talking about Elden Ring performance issues, and now start talking about me and my playing habits.

And I caught it immediately, and pointed it out.

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

LOL, i love how you just attempting to change the subject into trying to talk about me.

.............again.

And you did it to try and make yourself feel better about convincing yourself to buy a stuttering game that isn't even next-gen. LOL

So yeah, you are avoiding the topic.

Edited by jehurey
Just now, jehurey said:

Yeah.

It literally happened riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight here:

you stop talking about Elden Ring performance issues, and now start talking about me and my playing habits.

And I caught it immediately, and pointed it out.

So yeah, you are avoiding the topic.

Nah, I'm talking about how you have no interest in these games, which is CLEAR by evidence that you haven't played them.

Thus... it's obvious you're just in this thread... to troll, and change the subject to ME. :hest:

He keeps owning himself :rofls: