Russia has officially invaded Ukraine

The fortifications building as expected was a money laundering operation.

Advisor to the Minister of Defense of Ukraine, propagandist and editor-in-chief of the portal “Censor.  NO” Yuri Butusov said that in Kyiv they say one thing, but at the front something completely different is happening, describing the situation in very gloomy colors.

“I was near Avdievka literally two days ago, in the direction of the enemy’s main attack - they are moving from Avdiivka further, to the west.  You know, there are no words!  In Kyiv, the Supreme Commander-in-Chief says one thing, but at the front something completely different is happening.

I want to tell you: there are no field fortifications beyond Avdeevka; they have not yet been erected.  I saw how our soldiers in these holes dug in the middle of the field were attacked by Russian drones, fired from a mortar... It was very painful to watch.

No conclusions are drawn!  If you can’t find builders, if the government can’t find builders to equip at least basic rear lines of defense, if you can’t find engineers to maintain modern equipment, drones, sensors, communications, if you can’t find technologists who will produce ammunition, then there won’t be enough attack aircraft!  »  — he said extremely emotionally following his trip to the line of combat contact.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://www.youtube.com/@DenysDavydov   This guy posts daily summaries of the main events in the war (He also covered that explosion which was old btw). He's Ukrainian, but he's not afraid t

Wasn't Aza going to Crimea on vacation this month? Well I hope he has a.....blast 

Facts over feelings.

Posted Images

8 hours ago, Playstation Tablet said:

Yeah Ukraine totally has no loses that's why they mobilised more.men than Russia but are the ones with a manpower shortage.

I knew Zelensky's estimate from the start wasn't accurate and he was downplaying Ukraine's losses. Neither side is ever going to admit their losses while the war is still ongoing.

But we have enough data to know that Russia's losses are far greater, and we now that Ukraine's own numbers for Russian losses are relatively accurate because they're being backed up by western sources.

You're probably so delusional you believe Shoigu everytime he makes ridiculous statements about Ukraine's losses like how Russia has destroyed their entire air force like what about 3 or 4 times now? I've lost count :lul: 

‼️🇺🇦🏴‍☠️ Ukraine has submitted an application to the Council of Europe to suspend the European Convention on Human Rights and Freedoms - Deutsche Welle

Kyiv plans to abandon:
 ▪️inviolability of housing;
 ▪️secrets of correspondence, telephone conversations and other correspondence;
 ▪️non-interference in personal and family life;
 ▪️freedom of movement and free choice of place of residence;
 ▪️rights to freedom of thought and speech;
 ▪️free expression of opinions and beliefs, as well as the right to collect, store and disseminate information;
 ▪️rights to hold meetings, rallies and strikes;
 ▪️the right to own, use and dispose of your property.

11 hours ago, Twinblade said:

I knew Zelensky's estimate from the start wasn't accurate and he was downplaying Ukraine's losses. Neither side is ever going to admit their losses while the war is still ongoing.

But we have enough data to know that Russia's losses are far greater, and we now that Ukraine's own numbers for Russian losses are relatively accurate because they're being backed up by western sources.

You're probably so delusional you believe Shoigu everytime he makes ridiculous statements about Ukraine's losses like how Russia has destroyed their entire air force like what about 3 or 4 times now? I've lost count :lul: 

Yeah the orcs lost 500k and elves lost 31k I totally believe them. The elves used their shadowmeld technique in the trenches to avoid artillery fire and FAB bombs. After the elf night priest cast ressurect.

Edited by Playstation Tablet

I'm currently in my apartment in Yalta Crimea and Twinblade can suck my dick as there in no war here and nobody gives a Fuck and it will be Russia as Ukraine loses territory. I was born in Simferopol a Russian city that the Nazi fucks from Lvov cant touch.

5 hours ago, Playstation Tablet said:

I'm currently in my apartment in Yalta Crimea and Twinblade can suck my dick as there in no war here and nobody gives a Fuck and it will be Russia as Ukraine loses territory. I was born in Simferopol a Russian city that the Nazi fucks from Lvov cant touch.

Lol imagine being such a low IQ vatnik that you still think mother russia is fighting a patriotic war against nazis. Its 2024, time to wake up. 

Also did you just admit to being Ukranian? I guess you can label yourself a traitor now as well :D 

Damn, having to hide your love of trannies and being Ukranian in Russia really explains all the pent up hate. This is a safe space, you can be yourself here.

• dead 1
Posted (edited)
On 2024-04-29 at 11:24 PM, Twinblade said:

Lol imagine being such a low IQ vatnik that you still think mother russia is fighting a patriotic war against nazis. Its 2024, time to wake up. 

Also did you just admit to being Ukranian? I guess you can label yourself a traitor now as well :D 

Most of Crimea is Russians dumbass. Crimea has been Russian for longer than Texas has been a part of the USA.

Posted (edited)

Crimea under Ukraine busted roads, electric blackouts, buses from the 60s from Czechoslovakia that had been updated twice already in Russia, apartment prices 1/4 th the price they are today, the healthcare system barely functional remnants of the 80s Soviet system with no new equipment or medication. The list just goes on.

Ukraine is a god forsaken shit hole compared to Russia it's one gigantic ruin. Life is so pitiful that 7 million Ukranians left to clean toilets in Poland and gather cabbage on plantations because there is literally nothing to do there.

Soon the Russian Army will enter Chasov Yar: it is approaching the city from the south, - BILD

When attacking Chasov Yar, the Russian army uses double strike tactics, BILD military expert Julian Röpke previously reported.  The Russian Armed Forces directly attack the Kanal microdistrict in the east of the city, and also bypass it from the north and south through the villages of Bogdanovka and Ivanovskoye (Krasnoye).  In the center and in the north, the Ukrainian Armed Forces are holding the line.

Now, on the southern flank of the Russian Armed Forces, they managed to cross the Seversky Donets - Donbass canal and advance towards the city.

“Russian forces crossed the canal in Chasov Yar, 1 km southeast of the city.  Now it is only a matter of time before they enter the city from the east or south,” writes Röpke.

The Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine wants to oblige Ukrainians to pay the debts of their deceased relatives.

This norm is proposed by People's Deputy Alexander Lukashev (Restoration of Ukraine group), having registered the corresponding bill.

According to its text, it will be possible to refuse an inheritance if the deceased had debts only after repayment of this debt - within the value of the inheritance.

They're making Ukraine a concentration camp you can't leave.