Square Enix in their recent infinite stupidity is missing out on a huge opportunity.

The Pixel Remasters are perfect for the Nintendo Switch. They can do the NES and Super NES trilogy on the Switch and sell them individually on Playstation/Xbox.  But no they have it on PC where it will be pirated and fucking cell phones where the previous versions sold like crap.  

Yea, it's so fucking weird.  Makes no sense why this shit isn't on everything with a screen.

Because they're fucking awesome... and all are completely mod-able.  You can essentially make them the perfect FF1-6 versions you desire.  SNES sprites?  Sure.  GBA backgrounds? No problem.  Any font you want? Yep.

The list goes on.

But yea, dumb move on Square's part.

53 minutes ago, Ike said:

I’m more excited about Triangle Strategy anyways than replaying old games. If anything, they should be free for NSO subscribers. :shrug:

I do not like Triangle Strategy's mechanics

12 hours ago, Ike said:

I’m more excited about Triangle Strategy anyways than replaying old games. If anything, they should be free for NSO subscribers. :shrug:

This..... I rather have new games like Octopath and Triangle Strategy first and then get pixel remasters of old ass NES and SNES era FF games later..