Elden Ring UK Sales (PHYSICAL + DIGITAL) : 41 % Playstation, 31% PC, 29% Xbox (TLHBFR)

:mjgrin:  In my last Elden Ring sales thread, Lemij was arguing with me that the PC and Xbox versions were a lot higher than PS if you added digital sales and the idiot was citing Steam Spy.

:kaz:   Well, the retard was wrong as usual.

Where are you @Remij?   :sabu: Come and take this ownage like a man and stop hiding.

IMG_7595.JPG.25b36e42ce93fcb266d9e7279e2c90af.JPG

• Like 1
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

vrr will make xbox feel closer to 50%

In my last Elden Ring sales thread, Lemij was arguing with me that the PC and Xbox versions were a lot higher than PS if you added digital sales and the idiot was citing Steam Spy.    

I don't know why lemmings still think digital sales will make up the gap in game sales for Xbox.  News flash... Xbox doesn't sell enough games to make up any gaps, digital or retail or otherwise. 

I don't know why lemmings still think digital sales will make up the gap in game sales for Xbox.  News flash... Xbox doesn't sell enough games to make up any gaps, digital or retail or otherwise. 

Games sell more on EVERYTHING than Xbox.  It's been like that since the end of the 360 era and it doesn't look to be changing anytime soon. 

Edited by Goukosan
  • Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

I don't know why lemmings still think digital sales will make up the gap in game sales for Xbox. 

Games sell more on EVERYTHING than Xbox.  It's been like that since the end of the 360 era and it doesn't look to changing anytime soon. 

Yep everytime we have a sales thread lems are always in there damage controlling with digital sales like that makes a difference. It's not like digital isn't also huge on Playstation. 

Lemshits don't buy games at all, and digital isn't gonna change that especially now with ShitPass discouraging them from buying anything.

I mean ShitPass was created in the first place because lems don't buy games :drake:

Edited by FIREPOWER
3 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Yep everytime we have a sales thread lems are always in there damage controlling with digital sales like that makes a difference. It's not like digital isn't also huge on Playstation

Lemshits don't buy games at all, and digital isn't gonna change that especially now with ShitPass discouraging them from buying anything.

I mean ShitPass was created in the first place because lems don't buy games :drake:

yeah, i buy most of my games digitally, in general.

27 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:mjgrin:  In my last Elden Ring sales thread, Lemij was arguing with me that the PC and Xbox versions were a lot higher than PS if you added digital sales and the idiot was citing Steam Spy.

:kaz:   Well, the retard was wrong as usual.

Where are you @Remij?   :sabu: Come and take this ownage like a man and stop hiding.

IMG_7595.JPG.25b36e42ce93fcb266d9e7279e2c90af.JPG

Are you fucking kidding me?  Quote me saying that.  RIGHT NOW.

You're going to have a hard fucking time here bitch if you keep going around bald faced LYING :reg: 

I said the PC version will sell the bulk of this games total sales... and it will.

And LMFAO!!!!!  PS only sold 12% more than Xbox despite have 2x the hardware there:rofl: and you fucking idiots keep posting these UK physical sales threads :ovolol: 

You're sadly mistaken if you think people don't see this thread for what it is...... a pathetic attempt to deflect from the fact that you posted this thread... claiming sales were 63% PS and only 17% on Xbox :rofl: 

FIREEXTINGUISHER :rofl: :omglol: 

50 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Games sell more on EVERYTHING than Xbox.  It's been like that since the end of the 360 era and it doesn't look to be changing anytime soon. 

LMFAO I don't know why Cows keep posting UK Physical sales as if it's indicative of the actual percentage of the games sales...... :drake: 

PS went from 63% vs 17%.... a massive 46% gap.... to only 12% more sales... on a platform with 2x the userbase there :awww:

LMFAO and now you guys are talking about "making up gaps"... lmfao.  The game essentially sold 1/3 on each of the 3 platforms there.....  It's doing JUST FINE... considering what I said above.. about the 2x PS5 userbase... LOL

Edited by Remij
20 minutes ago, Remij said:

LMFAO I don't know why Cows keep posting UK Physical sales as if it's indicative of the actual percentage of the games sales...... :drake: 

PS went from 63% vs 17%.... a massive 46% gap.... to only 12%... on a platform with 2x the userbase there :awww:

LMFAO and now you guys are talking about "making up gaps"... lmfao.  The game essentially sold 1/3 on each of the 3 platforms there.....  It's doing JUST FINE... considering what I said above.. about the 2x PS5 userbase... LOL

UK is posted cause it's one of the only markets we get numbers for

• Thanks 1
39 minutes ago, Voidler said:

UK is posted cause it's one of the only markets we get numbers for

I know.. It would be different if it was just some numbers that were posted.  But most of the time it's some idiot posting 90% of _____'s sales were on PS "Xbawkz gamerz don't buy gamez" type shit.

We already know physical sales are a shrinking segment of the market and only tell part of the story.. and we also know that Xbox gamers largely favor digital purchases.  So there's no real conclusion to be drawn from those threads...

1 hour ago, Remij said:

I said the PC version will sell the bulk of this games total sales... and it will.

And it wasn't.

:will2:  How is 30% of sales the "bulk of sales" when the PS is at 41%?

FOH you stupid clown, YOU GOT FUCKING OWNED!

Accept being wrong like a man and stop with the stupid mental gymnastics.

:kaz: Playstation owners still ended up buying most of Elden Ring even though they bought Horizon the week prior. You got fucking REKT!

IMG_7444.thumb.PNG.8c3bdde6dca8254c8e4fed44da4ceaa7.PNG

Edited by FIREPOWER
6 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

And it wasn't.

:will2:  How is 30% of sales the "bulk of sales" when the PS is at 41%?

You're so fucking stupid... the bulk of the games TOTAL sales you fuckwad... who cares what it sells in the UK alone.. :tom: 

JFC :rofl: 

wait a minute, so Lemij has now changed his measurement metric to "gap of sales"

And he's implying that the Playstation platform ONLY blowing the competition away with 12% more "gap" is a sign that Playstation is waning?

This is probably the ONLY highly anticipated third-party game coming out this year, and XBox owners don't have shit to play on GamePass, as we clearly see FH5 and Halo Infinite participation numbers dropping.

Make no mistake, this is only launch numbers..............every lemming who was looking forward to Elden Ring has NOW BOUGHT IT.

The Playstation copies of Elden Ring for PS4 and PS5 are going to keep on selling. Those copies will continue being in the NPD Top 10 in the next few months, and will still probably be in the NPD Top 20 at the final months of 2022.  The Xbox sales would have long dropped off by then.

When Bandi Namco gives an annual report this time next year, they'll make it clear just how big the "gap" ended up being.:drake:

Edited by jehurey
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Remij said:

PS went from 63% vs 17%.... a massive 46% gap.... to only 12% more sales... on a platform with 2x the userbase there :awww:

All that Spin for Xbox to still sell the least amount :umad:

• dead 1
2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

wait a minute, so Lemij has now changed his measurement metric to "gap of sales"

And he's implying that the Playstation platform ONLY blowing the competition away with 12% more "gap" is a sign that Playstation is waning?

This is probably the ONLY highly anticipated third-party game coming out this year, and XBox owners don't have shit to play on GamePass, as we clearly see FH5 and Halo Infinite participation numbers dropping.

Make no mistake, this is only launch numbers..............every lemming who was looking forward to Elden Ring has NOW BOUGHT IT.

The Playstation copies of Elden Ring for PS4 and PS5 are going to keep on selling. Those copies will continue being in the NPD Top 10 in the next few months, and will still probably be in the NPD Top 20 at the final months of 2022.  The Xbox sales would have long dropped off by then.

When Bandi Namco gives an annual report this time next year, they'll make it clear just how big the "gap" ended up being.:drake:

No, I didn't change any metric you dumbass...  That's the metric they use when they post the threads to begin with :drake: 

If you read what I said... I said "you can't form any real conclusion from those UK physical sales threads"...

And despite what the cows were saying here... Xbox owners DID turn up for Elden Ring in the UK... that much is obvious because PS5 has sold 2x as much there, and yet only sold 12% better. :reg: 

And don't bother trying to move goal posts about when Bandai Namco report "the gap".... no Lemming ever said the Xbox version would outsell the PS version...

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

All that Spin for Xbox to still sell the least amount :umad:

There's no spin at all.  I posted facts.

If you see that as "spin"... it's because cows tried to twist the narrative with the last thread... and now it's been... unwound :hest: 

Edited by Remij
Just now, Remij said:

There's no spin at all.  I posted facts.

If you see that as "spin"... it's because cows tried to twist the narrative with the last thread... and now it's been... unwinded :hest: 

The outcome is still the same 

. Xbox sold the least amount of copies :sabu:

• dead 1