Elden Ring UK Sales (PHYSICAL + DIGITAL) : 41 % Playstation, 31% PC, 29% Xbox (TLHBFR)

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

How many were Xbox One.. a last gen console vs the brand new shiny PS5?

is that the metric? :mj:

you asking about PS5 only makes you look worse, because PS5 owners have two major Playstation games that they are buying the week before and after this game.............yet more Playstation owners managed to out-purchase Xbox owners who HAVE NO GAMES competing on their schedule.

:tom:

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

vrr will make xbox feel closer to 50%

In my last Elden Ring sales thread, Lemij was arguing with me that the PC and Xbox versions were a lot higher than PS if you added digital sales and the idiot was citing Steam Spy.    

I don't know why lemmings still think digital sales will make up the gap in game sales for Xbox.  News flash... Xbox doesn't sell enough games to make up any gaps, digital or retail or otherwise. 

Just now, jehurey said:

you asking about PS5 only makes you look worse, because PS5 owners have two major Playstation games that they are buying the week before and after this game.............yet more Playstation owners managed to out-purchase Xbox owners who HAVE NO GAMES competing on their schedule.

:tom:

You’re not one of them :kaz:

• dead 1
Just now, jehurey said:

LOL he just tried to change the subject:tom:

Thanks for losing your own argument.

I won the argument, because I caught you arguing shit you don’t own/play/have any interest in.

what kinda loser spends their time…. Doing that :tom:

Just now, ghostz said:

I won the argument, because I caught you

No, you didn't win the argument.

You tried to shift it onto me.......and that's the very moment you lost the argument.

Yet again. LOL

• aitch 1
Just now, jehurey said:

You tried to shift it onto me.......and that's the very moment you lost the argument.

Yet again. LOL

Just now, jehurey said:

Yet again. LOL

You doubled down, so I quoted you twice LOL

he spends his time arguing about sales on games he doesn’t play; thats how bad PS is :mroff:

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

You doubled down, so I quoted you twice LOL

he spends his time arguing about sales on games he doesn’t play; thats how bad PS is :mroff:

he's completely abandoned the argument, and is now exclusively talking about me.

:blessed:he's admitted that he lost:blessed:

3 minutes ago, ghostz said:

I’ve won on every argument, you can’t keep up :blessed:

he doesn’t even know what’s going on :kaz:

LOL he doesn't know how to respond, so he's now attempting to project his stupidity onto others. :drake:

Just now, ghostz said:

Now he’s back to copy and paste, woooo. Hes done. Enjoy waiting for a reply, loser! :banderoos:

LOL he's now running away.

i guess they took the computer away from him:tom: