Digital Foundry: Gran Turismo 7 - PS5 vs PS4 Pro vs PS4 Cross-Gen Comparison - The Ultimate Head-to-Head!

5 minutes ago, Remij said:

Oh wow congrats! :hest: 

I think literally every person on this forum who played FH5 had more than 20h played in the first weekend of that game launching :tom: 

You such a playa :tom5: 

I have a life you know and other games to beat. I'm also playing Horizon Forbidden West 

Unlike with you lemshits and MS, Sony didn't just drop one game and then abandon us for the whole year. They dropped SIFU, HFW and GT7 within weeks of each other. I've had my plate full with games unlike you clowns :roff:

IMG_0506.JPG.0439b140c60418564348995f3236a344.JPG

Edited by FIREPOWER
  • Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL he really is butthurt.   Didn't I just say that you didn't have any other choice?Thanks for proving that, as well.

Well damn, that looks pretty nice! 

just a little over an hour ago:   just a couple of minutes ago:   all because he's angry that Gran Turismo 7 came out, and he's forced to play a stuttery game because h

Just now, FIREPOWER said:

I have a life you know and other games to beat. I'm also playing Horizon Forbidden West 

Unlike you lemshits, Sony didn't just drop one game and then abandon us for the whole year. They dropped SIFU, HFW and GT7 within weeks of each other. I've had my plate full with games unlike you clowns :roff:

IMG_0506.JPG.0439b140c60418564348995f3236a344.JPG

He's got all the time in the world to cry and damage control on SW :rofl: 

Sony also dropped GT.... 28% in the UK:rofl: 

Just now, Remij said:

He's got all the time in the world to cry and damage control on SW :rofl: 

Sony also dropped GT.... 28% in the UK:rofl: 

Still gonna outsell all the Flopza games combined this gen :mj:

Why are you even talking about sales when Flopza Mororflop barely sold a million was pulled from the MS store :kaz:?

1 minute ago, FIREPOWER said:

Still gonna outsell all the Flopza games combined this gen :mj:

Why are you even talking about sales when Flopza Mororflop barely sold a million was pulled from the MS store :kaz:?

^ this is gonna be the only GT game you're going to get this gen :rofl: 

And no... FM sold just fine. :tom: 

bubu the bitch who continually posts UK physical sales threads as Lemming ownage suddenly doesn't want to talk about it anymore when GT7 is 28% down compared to GTSport... HILARIOUS :cruise: 

15 minutes ago, Remij said:

And no... FM sold just fine. :tom: 

Sold so "fine" MS pulled it from the store and it didn't chart on NPD the month it came out  :roff:

1191272074_Flopza1Capture.thumb.JPG.1fdf21fac5a91f3a88bb02ae772cba5e.JPG

24970093_Flopza23Capture.thumb.JPG.e3314feedd09278e9704d87781b55458.JPG

:will2: Flopza barely broke a million and has been pulled from the stores LMFAO.

UKCapture.JPG.f786e40b2033c242e8a4a62de5846b58.JPG

Meanwhile GT7 is currently #1 in UK charts and has managed to dethrone a mega hit multiplat like Elden Ring and also dethroned Horizon Forbidden West. I like how you mentioned GT7 being down 28% and conveniently left out the part where this is physical only sales. The analyst even said physical being down was expected with the immense growth of digital in the past 5 years. 

:kaz: Wow Begji, how butthurt can you be over GT7? GT7 taking over the charts while you are here damage controlling its success, LMFAO!

Edited by FIREPOWER

^lmfao he's posting VGchartz.. because he doesn't have any ACTUAL information :rofl: 

Forza Horizon ate into FM7's marketshare... because on Xbox and PC they actually have choice.

And then he REPOSTS the fact that GT7 is down 28% compared to GTSport in the UK :rofls: 

This guy is as slow as GT's chase cam :lul: 

Edited by Remij
42 minutes ago, Remij said:

Steam profile idiot :drake: 

LOL he backtracked immediately, not to mention he is forcing himself to play a stuttery mess of a game

40 minutes ago, Remij said:

Meanwhile Jerky hasn't put a dent into Horizon FW, nor ever touched Elden Ring, nor Gran Turdismo........ :rofl: 

And yet here he is in every single thread regarding those games :rofls: 

Dude has to be FORCED to play Playstation games :cruise: 

He's still talking about me.

He's forced to whine about Playstation games, apparently.:hest: Oh yeah, its because he's a lemming.

• Haha 1
Just now, jehurey said:

LOL he backtracked immediately, not to mention he is forcing himself to play a stuttery mess of a game

He's still talking about me.

He's forced to whine about Playstation games, apparently.:hest: Oh yeah, its because he's a lemming.

LMAO he's not playing anything.. and needed to be corrected because his assumption was wrong... as he usually is :rofl: 

"You don't have a PS, and you don't play PS games!"

"You DO have a PS, and you're constantly playing PS games!" 

Both Jerky posts... when he's desperate enough for them :omglol:

Play a game you retarded FUCK... Aloy is desperate for you to navigate her through the Forbidden West :rofls: 

20 minutes ago, Remij said:

^lmfao he's posting VGchartz.. because he doesn't have any ACTUAL information :rofl: 

Forza Horizon ate into FM7's marketshare... because on Xbox and PC they actually have choice.

And then he REPOSTS the fact that GT7 is down 28% compared to GTSport in the UK :rofls: 

This guy is as slow as GT's chase cam :lul: 

MS doesn't post real sales numbers because they are too embarrassed to.

But at least we have the gaming press to help us...

GT7salesCapture.thumb.JPG.5907546be66f731cd0ad20a2bf8274d2.JPG

FlopzasalesCapture.thumb.JPG.93f7b4d135114f8ea8d6043d5f5db652.JPG

:mj:   It's not like VGChartz is far off with their estimation. Across 7 Flopza Motorsport games and 5 Flopza Horizon games, the entire series has only done 16 million.

:roff: If anything VGChartz is being too generous with their estimates when it comes to Flopza Motorflop 7

Edited by FIREPOWER
3 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

MS doesn't post real sales numbers because they are too embarrassed to.

But at least we have the gaming press to help us...

GT7salesCapture.thumb.JPG.5907546be66f731cd0ad20a2bf8274d2.JPG

FlopzasalesCapture.thumb.JPG.93f7b4d135114f8ea8d6043d5f5db652.JPG

:mj:   It's not like VGChartz is far off with their estimation. Across 7 Flopza Motorsport games and 5 Flopza Horizon games, the series has only done 16 million.

:roff: If anything VGChartz is being too generous with their estimates when it comes to Flopza Motorflop 7

This is where Forza VS GT stands with the latest releases...

000001.png

01011.png

And 20M+ people playing FH5 :dreamy:

Gran Turdismo.. 1 game per gen :cruise:

And LOL @jehurey Elden Ring on PS5 has its own problems :rofl: 

Resorting to playing the PS4 version on it for something acceptable.. the PC version will at least likely be fixed.. PS5 version though? :rofl: 

You've solved the problem though by simply not playing it!  :cruise: 

20 minutes ago, Remij said:

This is where Forza VS GT stands with the latest releases...

And 20M+ people playing FH5 :dreamy:

Gran Turdismo.. 1 game per gen :cruise:

:mj: LOL, why don't you compare Mario Kart to GT while you're at it?

:drake: Lemshit retard, this is the only comparison that matters

FlopzaCapture.thumb.JPG.cbcb0b38d5ee4dae3933b8c1584448fc.JPG

GT7Capture.thumb.JPG.238cfc0ec3bfb3212999946e20bdf627.JPG

:aitch:  GT7 is the BEST racing sim on consoles and I know this hurts you so much.

E3YFLgoWYAQQWmC.thumb.jpg.5d763f5dcf25051f0f82f690565c2d72.jpg

10 minutes ago, Remij said:

And LOL @jehurey Elden Ring on PS5 has its own problems :rofl: 

Resorting to playing the PS4 version on it for something acceptable.. the PC version will at least likely be fixed.. PS5 version though? :rofl: 

You've solved the problem though by simply not playing it!  :cruise: 

LOL he's admitting that he's playing a stuttery mess

...............because he has nothing else to play

and he's now resorting to anecdotal tweets, whereas the PC version is such a terrible version, Digital Foundry even gave the developer one day past launch date before they had to release a video detailing how bad it was. LOL

• dead 1
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

LOL he's admitting that he's playing a stuttery mess

...............because he has nothing else to play

and he's now resorting to anecdotal tweets, whereas the PC version is such a terrible version, Digital Foundry even gave the developer one day past launch date before they had to release a video detailing how bad it was. LOL

LOL playing the PS4 version on PS5... because the PS5 version is trash :rofl: 

LOL not playing it at all :cruise: 

4 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:mj: LOL, why don't you compare Mario Kart to GT while you're at it?

:drake: Lemshit retard, this is the only comparison that matters

FlopzaCapture.thumb.JPG.cbcb0b38d5ee4dae3933b8c1584448fc.JPG

GT7Capture.thumb.JPG.238cfc0ec3bfb3212999946e20bdf627.JPG

:aitch:  GT7 is the BEST racing sim on consoles and I know this hurts you so much.

^ROFL the best he can do is compare GT7 to a game that's 4+ years old... and it's BARELY better at that :rofls:

1 minute ago, Remij said:

LOL playing the PS4 version on PS5... because the PS5 version is trash :rofl: 

LOL not playing it at all :cruise: 

LOL not having a choice but to play a stuttery mess because you don't have other good games to play.:hest:

i love how he avoided responding to that one.

1 minute ago, Remij said:

^ROFL the best he can do is compare GT7 to a game that's 4+ years old... and it's BARELY better at that :rofls:

LOL he made a proper comparison, and even then GT7 has better looking cars and tracks than Mexican Village SImulator 5

I guess the two main Xbox games are ones in which you spend most time looking at the trees from far away.

FH5 and Flight Sim:tom:

• Geese 1
Just now, jehurey said:

LOL not having a choice but to play a stuttery mess because you don't have other good games to play.:hest:

i love how he avoided responding to that one.

LOL he made a proper comparison, and even then GT7 has better looking cars and tracks than Mexican Village SImulator 5

I guess the two main Xbox games are ones in which you spend most time looking at the trees from far away.

FH5 and Flight Sim:tom:

LOL HAVING to play the PS4 version on PS5 to not have a stuttering mess of a game :rofl: 

LOL  Not playing Forbidden West because nobody's FORCING him to :rofl: 

Not that you'd be able to discern much through the GamePass cloud streaming on your phone Derpy :cruise: 

Just now, Remij said:

LOL HAVING to play the PS4 version on PS5 to not have a stuttering mess of a game :rofl: 

having to play a stuttering mess of a game while not having any other choice because you don't have any other games.

:tom:you're simply not getting out of that.

LOL I'm not playing Horizon Forbidden West? Its called offline status, dumbass, I had a near-9 hour session just yesterday.

and you're right.......GamePass is terrible:lawl::lawl:thanks for the admission.

Just now, jehurey said:

having to play a stuttering mess of a game while not having any other choice because you don't have any other games.

:tom:you're simply not getting out of that.

LOL I'm not playing Horizon Forbidden West? Its called offline status, dumbass, I had a near-9 hour session just yesterday.

and you're right.......GamePass is terrible:lawl::lawl:thanks for the admission.

Ah, he's playing his PS5 offline now... to conceal the fact that he's playing games? :drake: 

That's even more pathetic!  Thanks for admitting that!:cruise: 

No Turdismo or Souls games for Jerky.... 

00100101.png

0101111011.png

Us making fun of him here is also FORCING him to buy Gran Turdismo for the first time.  Will he play it???  That's up in the air... but he's got to buy it so that he can pretend to have a credible opinion on it:rofl: :cruise: :rofls: