Digital Foundry: Gran Turismo 7 - PS5 vs PS4 Pro vs PS4 Cross-Gen Comparison - The Ultimate Head-to-Head!

58 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Coming from the idiot that hasn't touched a GT since GT5, FOH you clown :drake:

You are the retard that has no idea hat he's talking about. The penalties and Sportmanship rating prevent the 21 car pileups and shitty driving Flopza's online is notorious for :mj:

Imagine claiming that penalties are a problem but being okay with this fuckery in a so-called racing sim :kaz:

Only a lem retard can make a claim like this :roff:

Are you fucking stupid?

I just told you I played GT Sport.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL he really is butthurt.   Didn't I just say that you didn't have any other choice?Thanks for proving that, as well.

Well damn, that looks pretty nice! 

just a little over an hour ago:   just a couple of minutes ago:   all because he's angry that Gran Turismo 7 came out, and he's forced to play a stuttery game because h

26 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

Are you fucking stupid?

I just told you I played GT Sport.

:drake: You "played" GT Sport but somehow didn't know that the series has grid starts? 

You are either a liar, an imbecile or both :mj:.....

Edited by FIREPOWER
46 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:drake: You "played" GT Sport but somehow didn't know that the series has grid starts? 

You are either a liar, an imbecile or both :mj:.....

It has grid starts in arcade, and more often than not, rolling starts in career mode.

40 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

It has grid starts in arcade, and more often than not, rolling starts in career mode.

This is not what you claimed originally...

Doing rolling starts in 2022 for a racing game that tries to replicate real life motorsports.

Really, get the fuck out.

You basically said it has no grid start, period. Why are you changing your words now clown?

You can customize the starts however you want them in custom races, your point is stupid and invalid. 

Just say you didn't know the game had grid starts because you never played it instead of lying :mj:

Edited by FIREPOWER
1 minute ago, FIREPOWER said:

This is not what you claimed originally...

You basically said it has no grid start, period. Why are you changing your words now clown?

You can customize the starts however you want them in custom races, your point is stupid and invalid. 

No moron.

I mentioned the fact that a game from 2022 is doing rolling starts.

Learn to read, puta.

Just now, MalaXmaS said:

No moron.

I mentioned the fact that a game from 2022 is doing rolling starts.

Learn to read, puta.

It does rolling as well as starting grid, and you are free to pick whichever way you want in custom races. Your point that it's only available in arcade is a null and invalid point since the video I showed is from multiplayer where it clearly showing grid starts.

You never knew it had grid starts because you never played it.

Stop lying and pretending you knew it had it all along.

You got caught lying you filthy lemshit :roff:

19 minutes ago, Remij said:

Firepower showing how dumb he is, again. :hest: 

:sabu: Right on cue, you came to defend your fellow lying lemshit, no wonder he tagged you rofl.

😭 Come save me, FIREPOWER is destroying my ass in this thread!”

5C6B4BCC-9A15-4DA8-8DBD-A43AA8FD193C.jpeg

5 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:sabu: Right on cue, you came to defend your fellow lying lemshit, no wonder he tagged you rofl.

😭 Come save me, FIREPOWER is destroying my ass in this thread!”

5C6B4BCC-9A15-4DA8-8DBD-A43AA8FD193C.jpeg

I just called you dumb as shit... I didn't defend anything. :tom:

If I was going to do that I'd say that Mala has a racing setup that shits all over what you probably have.  There's a reason why you keep mentioning "he's a lemming".. and making baseless claims about him which you don't even know.

"Bubu you hate GT??  You must LOVE Forza!!!!" :adhd: 

lmfao clown.. you got put in your place.  Mala plays ACTUAL sims.  GTFO of here :hest: 

Edited by Remij
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, Remij said:

There's nothing to defend.  I'm just calling you dumb as shit :tom:

Mala also has a racing setup that shits all over what you probably have.  There's a reason why you keep mentioning "he's a lemming".. and making baseless claims about him which you don't even know.

"Bubu you hate GT??  You must LOVE Forza!!!!" :adhd: 

lmfao clown.. you got put in your place.  Mala plays ACTUAL sims.  GTFO of here :hest: 

:mjgrin: Your butt boy Mala the Moron just claimed GT7 doesn’t have grid starts. I posted a video from GT Sport showing Grid Starts and then he backpedaled and claimed it was only for Arcade Mode even though the video I posted is clearly from Online Multiplayer :rawf:.

You have nothing to defend because he’s a liar that got caught spreading false information. I don’t give a shit what kind of setup he has or what sims he "plays", he’s clearly a liar that hasn’t played GT since the PS3 days probably. His racing setup has nothing to do with the fact he’s a lying fraud and clown just like you, cry harder bitch :cruise:

4788A8A2-7335-425B-89C8-59659A945797.jpeg

Edited by FIREPOWER
51 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

GT7 is everything I wanted and more :aitch: So happy they finally nailed it again. 

Aw yea, shit is fucking fire. Best sim on consoles by a mile :aitch:

:cruise: Flopza who?

2 hours ago, ghostz said:

Holy shit, how does @FIREPOWERown himself so often?  :cruise:

Coming from the forum resident village idiot like you, I take this as a compliment :aitch:

Your co-signing the selfownage of Mala and Begji is all the confirmation I need that my thread is a success and you lemshits are completely and utterly destroyed :dbry:

So much lemshit destruction in this thread that Mala had to come in here and lie about playing GT Sport then when he failed he called you two retards for backup :freeman:

C4BE2D30-E105-42BD-8A1A-B9CF3B704E98.jpeg

1 hour ago, FIREPOWER said:

Aw yea, shit is fucking fire. Best sim on consoles by a mile :aitch:

:cruise: Flopza who?

Coming from the forum resident village idiot like you, I take this as a compliment :aitch:

Your co-signing the selfownage of Mala and Begji is all the confirmation I need that my thread is a success and you lemshits are completely and utterly destroyed :dbry:

So much lemshit destruction in this thread that Mala had to come in here and lie about playing GT Sport then when he failed he called you two retards for backup :freeman:

FNNaRXOXEAEhBre?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Gran Boredismo :tom:

19 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Its hilarious how Lemij has reverted back to full lemming. He actually thinks he's going to convince people that the Forza games have better looking graphics.:drake:

He tries so hard and fails all the time :mj:

33 minutes ago, Remij said:

😭.....

:aitch: Sublime ownage.

2 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Forza's plastic cars and static lighting disagree :will2:

Thanks for proving my point :lawl: 

The more video's you post is just going to be more proof to what I say :rofl: 

Static lighting? In FH5? :drake: 

Fucking Fireclown :tom: