Digital Foundry: Gran Turismo 7 - PS5 vs PS4 Pro vs PS4 Cross-Gen Comparison - The Ultimate Head-to-Head!

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

The guy who's not going to buy... nor play.. GT7... in here damage controlling the fuck out of it...  That's the real gameplay for Jerky:rofl: 

He's getting so angry about me, and he can't control it.......and he knows it.:hest:

Classic lemming, losing their shit over Gran Turismo.

Old habits die hard, I supposed.

• Haha 1
  • Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL he really is butthurt.   Didn't I just say that you didn't have any other choice?Thanks for proving that, as well.

Well damn, that looks pretty nice! 

just a little over an hour ago:   just a couple of minutes ago:   all because he's angry that Gran Turismo 7 came out, and he's forced to play a stuttery game because h

LOL posting videos in which they intentionally put the camera far behind the car and set the weather settings to have little direct sunlight, and remove other all other cars

.........and they think we don't notice what they're doing:hest:

Just now, -GD-X said:

Well damn, that looks pretty nice! 

of course it does, these professional complainers on twitter are setting the worst possible camera angle, the most dullest weather setting so that there are no bright colors or shadows.

its obvious that's what they're doing.

That's why I got my 25th Anniversary Steelbook on order, after I was able to find it back in stock on Amazon:blessed:

• aitch 1
6 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:sabu: Why aren’t you posting gameplay?

:dbry: Giving up that quickly? 

:qbad: Flopza who?

:drake: 

Looks basic as fuck.. and finally something with a little sense of speed :tom: 

And he had to go to a professional driver who worked on the game to do it too :rofl: 

Edited by Remij
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

of course it does, these professional complainers on twitter are setting the worst possible camera angle, the most dullest weather setting so that there are no bright colors or shadows.

its obvious that's what they're doing.

That's why I got my 25th Anniversary Steelbook on order, after I was able to find it back in stock on Amazon:blessed:

Only to never play it :rofl: 

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL posting videos in which they intentionally put the camera far behind the car and set the weather settings to have little direct sunlight, and remove other all other cars

.........and they think we don't notice what they're doing:hest:

They did the same shit with HFW. They were posting altered PS4 gameplay clips and trying to pass them off as PS5. Total desperation. Some of them even went as far as setting the output of their PS5’s to capture low res footage   :mickeyj:

The remaining 8 months are going to be extremely painful for lemshits if this is their plan to pass the time till Starfield 76 launches :cruise:

2D1BF894-8C54-4D4D-B32E-65825853130B.jpeg

Edited by FIREPOWER
1 minute ago, FIREPOWER said:

They did the same shit with HFW. They were posting altered PS4 gameplay clips and trying to pass them off as PS5. Total desperation. Some of them even went as far as setting the output of their PS5’s to capture low res footage   :mickeyj:

The remaining 8 months are going to be extremely painful for lemshits if this is their plan to pass the time till Starfield 76 launches :cruise:

2D1BF894-8C54-4D4D-B32E-65825853130B.jpeg

He's losing his shit :rofl: 

GT down 28% :rofl: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

And apparently still managed to play more GT than you in that time :rofl: 

LOL he's basically hate-playing Sony games because they're better than Xbox counterparts:hest:

Don't know why he would admit that. LOL

1 minute ago, Remij said:

You wouldn't say that if you could see my profile... but you ARE guessing after all :omglol:

So he just admitted that he hasn't played Elden Ring, then:lawl::lawl::lawl:

How many other games has he claimed to play, but actually hasn't. Countless, probably.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

So he just admitted that he hasn't played Elden Ring, then:lawl::lawl::lawl:

How many other games has he claimed to play, but actually hasn't. Countless, probably.

Steam profile idiot :drake: 

Edited by Remij

Meanwhile Jerky hasn't put a dent into Horizon FW, nor ever touched Elden Ring, nor Gran Turdismo........ :rofl: 

And yet here he is in every single thread regarding those games :rofls: 

Dude has to be FORCED to play Playstation games :cruise: 

14 minutes ago, Remij said:

You gave up playing the game already... by the looks of it.  You're busy here damage controlling it instead :rofls: 

:omglol:

:mjgrin: On the contrary.

I've put in a lot of time already (18 hours). Taking some time off to own you lems.

The game released on Friday and I've already put in 18 hours. Unlike you lemshits, I actually play games instead of Youtube and Twitter :mj:...

hoursCapture.thumb.JPG.60ea105e00c9abe5388a64a075e5c985.JPG

Edited by FIREPOWER
2 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:mjgrin: On the contrary.

I've put in a lot of time already (18 hours). Taking some time off to own you lems.

The game released on Friday and I've already put in 18 hours. Unlike you lemshits, I actually play games instead of Youtube and Twitter :mj:...

hoursCapture.thumb.JPG.60ea105e00c9abe5388a64a075e5c985.JPG

Oh wow congrats! :hest: 

I think literally every person on this forum who played FH5 had more than 20h played in the first weekend of that game launching :tom: 

Leaving it on while you damage control it on SystemWars racks up the time pretty quickly!

You such a playa :tom5: 

Edited by Remij