New Sony state of play starting now

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Beggij does COLD-TWEETING TO DEVELOPERS, asking them directly for PC versions of their games.

I even saw him do it in his twitter, he literally sent a message to them complimenting an indie developer for their game, and then asked with the energy of a monthly-quota-driven youth pastor "HEY, you think you might be doing a PC port in the near-future. That'd be great!!!":situation:

We know you saw it... you were stalking my twitter profile daily looking for a "GOTCHA"

Go ahead and post it... you know you want to :tom: 

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Returnal getting co-op before Halo Midfinite 

Shredder's Revenge looks fucking awesome  

It's on the Nvidia Geforce Now leak... and the same person who told me Death Stranding: Director's Cut was 100% coming to PC, said this is as well.   It's coming.

Just now, Remij said:

We know you saw it... you were stalking my twitter profile daily looking for a "GOTCHA"

Go ahead and post it... you know you want to :tom: 

LOL when you get angry.........you run to my PSN profile.

Idiot is now trying to make fun of me................for something he does all the time:hest:

And I don't need to post it anymore, your dumbass just admitted to it right now.:hest:

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL when you get angry.........you run to my PSN profile.

Idiot is now trying to make fun of me................for something he does all the time:hest:

And I don't need to post it anymore, your dumbass just admitted to it right now.:hest:

No I don't.  I run to your profile when you run your mouth about other people playing or not playing games.

And I don't care that people know I tweeted to a developer about their game..... I LET YOU SEE MY PROFILE ON PURPOSE.... lmfao if you think I didn't know you were looking at my twitter dude :tom: 

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

No I don't.

yes you just did confirm that you cold-tweet developers.

you run to my profile every time you melt down like a little bitch.

so...............in other words.

all.

the.

time.

:hest:

you "let me" see your profile............which is why you took it private after I had already mentioned it last week.

I mentioned your twitter profile back in January.........and then you did a twitter handle name change the week afterwards.

You don't "let" me do anything.

You literally react to me, when I make fun of you.

Like you're doing right now. LOL

18 minutes ago, jehurey said:

yes you just did confirm that you cold-tweet developers.

you run to my profile every time you melt down like a little bitch.

so...............in other words.

all.

the.

time.

you "let me" see your profile............which is why you took it private after I had already mentioned it last week.

I mentioned your twitter profile back in January.........and then you did a twitter handle name change the week afterwards.

You don't "let" me do anything.

You literally react to me, when I make fun of you.

Like you're doing right now. LOL

I did that... because I knew you'd mention it.

Trust me... I knew full well when I posted that Vincent Teoh tweet with my face right there... that you'd be on that profile like a fly on shit :tom: 

And I also knew that when I took it private... you'd also mention it.   I was actually hoping you would do it while I was off the site... because I wanted to see your reaction and how you'd mouth off about it here. :hehe: 

Jerky... I don't give not one single flying FUCK... about what anyone on this site thinks about the things I do :mickey: 

Edited by Remij
1 minute ago, Remij said:

I did that... because I knew you'd mention it.

No, that's not remotely believable at all.

I had already mentioned that I have already seen your tweets, and even made a passing mention that I've already screenshotted them.

That's like you predicted that people would laugh at you for being a port-beggar.

Not exactly an impressive thing to boast about. LOL

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, that's not remotely believable at all.

I had already mentioned that I have already seen your tweets, and even made a passing mention that I've already screenshotted them.

That's like you predicted that people would laugh at you for being a port-beggar.

Not exactly an impressive thing to boast about. LOL

I 100% knew when posting the Vincent Teoh tweet... that you'd be on my profile IMMEDIATELY.

I also knew... that I wanted you to see who it was that asked him the question :smugcena:

It's the simple fact that I don't give a fuck what you think.  At this point you should probably ask me to stop tweeting developers so that their games stop coming to PC :hehe: 

I 100% knew when posting the Vincent Teoh tweet...

LOL poor guy, his butthurt is reaching waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back.

Sweetie, you already tried hiding your twitter profile when you attempted a name change back in January.

And that's how I caught you lurking on this forum, because I briefly mentioned a tweet you made, and then immediately after that, you changed your twitter handle.

"i don't give a fuck"

yeah right. LOL You clearly do.  I literally CONTROL you giving a fuck.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

LOL poor guy, his butthurt is reaching waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back.

Sweetie, you already tried hiding your twitter profile when you attempted a name change back in January.

And that's how I caught you lurking on this forum, because I briefly mentioned a tweet you made, and then immediately after that, you changed your twitter handle.

"i don't give a fuck"

yeah right. LOL You clearly do.  I literally CONTROL you giving a fuck.

LOL no you didn't... lmfao

The idea was that I knew you'd be checking my profile... so when I switched it on you, you'd run your mouth claiming I was hiding it.

You definitely did exactly that.... just a bit later than I anticipated.... and now I have you posting the pictures you took to try to own me :cruise: 

And that's right... I don't give a fuck.  If I did... I wouldn't have posted it in the first place. LOL... 

You see what I want you to see... and I enjoy shutting you down every single time you think you have something on me :trump:

The idea was that I knew you'd be checking my profile... so when I switched it on you, you'd run your mouth claiming I was hiding it.

except i didn't make any mention of your profile until you arrived back on the forum and were melting down again.

in fact, me bringing it up only inflamed your meltdown.

sweetie..............please stop pretend that you've planned anything.

you clearly haven't.

and yes you clearly do give a fuck:

kgG1wMA.png

its hilarious to see everything that you get mad and start fighting over.

1 hour ago, Remij said:

You definitely did exactly that.... just a bit later than I anticipated.... and now I have you posting the pictures you took to try to own me :cruise: 

And that's right... I don't give a fuck.  If I did... I wouldn't have posted it in the first place. LOL... 

You see what I want you to see... and I enjoy shutting you down every single time you think you have something on me :trump:

Yall niggas need to just start a podcast or something. 

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Yall niggas need to just start a podcast or something. 

I love how you can easily tell Beggij's motivation behind how he's responding.

Since, he already knows that I can prove what I'm claiming.........he suddenly begins making posts about him PLANNING THINGS so far ahead.

In this case, he's literally making a claim that he's set a trap and planned something almost a year ago.

Its so obvious that he didn't, because there is no trap, other than him saying "HA! I planned this!"

he planned me pointing out that he's a port-beggar almost a year in advance. Man, that's a hell of an amazing plan.

Edited by jehurey
Just now, ghostz said:

Why would you play co op in a game you hate? 

no, its a game YOU hate.

and maybe you should ask yourself that when you said that you were anticipating Battlefield 2042 for the $15 a month rental service that you're paying. :drake:

7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

no, its a game YOU hate.

and maybe you should ask yourself that when you said that you were anticipating Battlefield 2042 for the $15 a month rental service that you're paying. :drake:

Why are you talking about battlefield?

you’re gonna tell me you love returnal when your only trophy is for “dying for the first time”?

the game came out almost a year ago. :D 

Just now, ghostz said:

Why are you talking about battlefield?

because that's apparently the best game you were looking forward to when I asked you what gamePass game were you most excited about during this upcoming Spring.

:drake:did you already forget?

please point out where I said I hate returnal.

i'll wait.

Just now, jehurey said:

because that's apparently the best game you were looking forward to when I asked you what gamePass game were you most excited about during this upcoming Spring.

:drake:did you already forget?

please point out where I said I hate returnal.

i'll wait.

You proved it by not playing it. 
https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/12751-returnal/jehurey

Do you really expect us to believe you’re going to start playing it …now?

Just now, ghostz said:

You proved it by not playing it. 

No.

you said I hated it.

go find where I've said that I hate it.

you paid for gamepass.............yet you ended up having to buy a full $70 game.

so you hate gamepass??????????

Just now, jehurey said:

No.

you said I hated it.

go find where I've said that I hate it.

you paid for gamepass.............yet you ended up having to buy a full $70 game.

so you hate gamepass??????????

You hated it so bad you died once and never played again. Pure hatred :banderoos: