GuardiansOTG is dope

It slaps with the 80s licensed music too. Story is worth watching so far feels like youre watching a marvel movie.

The game is a little janky and the gameplay is fun but nothing amazing. 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

GotG is an awesome game.  Probably the best portrayal of the characters there is!  I love Drax in this game.

The movies are good fun too!  You should check them out Jon. 

I probably will after i finish the game. The only characters i know are rocket cause he was in MvC and Groot? Because i remember Groot being Baby Yoda before Baby Yoda. The game is funny as fuck too and the character banter is top notch for sure.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, JonbX said:

I probably will after i finish the game. The only characters i know are rocket cause he was in MvC and Groot? Because i remember Groot being Baby Yoda before Baby Yoda. The game is funny as fuck too and the character banter is top notch for sure.

Yea, they're literally talking non-stop throughout that game.  Kind of impressive in a way when you think about it.

But the writing and interactions between the characters is great.  Far better than I ever expected it would be.

It IS weird though spending so much time with the characters in the game, and then seeing the movie versions again.  They're different. Good... but different.

Game graphics are good but the modes suck. Perf mode is a little janky and deffo drops frames. The RT and Q options play like dogshit. The game isnt even that responsive feeling in perf mode. Im downloading on PC to see if its any better. Shame my 2060 with dlss will perform better than a series x lol

23 minutes ago, JonbX said:

Game graphics are good but the modes suck. Perf mode is a little janky and deffo drops frames. The RT and Q options play like dogshit. The game isnt even that responsive feeling in perf mode. Im downloading on PC to see if its any better. Shame my 2060 with dlss will perform better than a series x lol

Game was awesome on PC for me.  DLSS and RT maxed out.

I think they've released some patches since then too.  Can't say what it would be like on the 2060, but it's worth a shot I guess.  The perk of GamePass haha.

13 minutes ago, Remij said:

Game was awesome on PC for me.  DLSS and RT maxed out.

I think they've released some patches since then too.  Can't say what it would be like on the 2060, but it's worth a shot I guess.  The perk of GamePass haha.

With dlss and RT on it runs pretty solid 60fps. Some random frame drops here and there that doesnt seem related to GPU tho. Feels more responsive on PC for sure. Its play anywhere so ill prob play on both depending on if i wanna chill on the couch or chair.

• Upvote 1

kinda ironic since i hate super hero movies but guardians of the galaxy movies OWNED. It's like an anime-esque movie in a good way. doesn't take itself too serious but is good fun

I will defo get this game a shot 

Edited by kaz