PS5 sold just 130 units in Spain the week Elden Ring released...

9 minutes ago, lostfool said:

Stay not being a business man. 

Having more demand than supply means you're doing something right. It means that everything you put on the shelf is sold out the minute it hits that shelf. Sony can't control supply chain issues, no one can. If they could keep up with demand right now, Sony would be at 30-50 million consoles sold. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Remij said:

You guys are fucking idiots.

Just 75 PS5s sold this past week...

https://vandal.elespanol.com/noticia/1350752210/gran-turismo-7-vendio-30000-unidades-en-su-primera-semana-en-espana/

No I did think this through.... regardless of demand... if you're not selling what your competitors can manage with "no demand" in a given time frame.... you're failing.

You guys are retarded.

It's not a good thing that they can't produce more consoles but lets be honest, this thread wasn't designed to discuss supply chain issues rather than boasting that the Xbox outsold the Playstation. Free of that context.

12 hours ago, Remij said:

Because this thread was about hardware and not software :lemming: 

I don't remember ever saying MS has sold more consoles there to date..  In fact, I said it's a key Sony territory.... so the fact that only 150 consoles sold in one week... was a pathetic failure.

Sony selling more copies of Elden Ring in one week doesn't change that fact. 

"No, no guyz we're only meant to discuss the part where xbox has higher numbers :jonb:"

Gtfo. Once you post it the entire article is fair game.

• dead 2
4 hours ago, TLHBO said:

"No, no guyz we're only meant to discuss the part where xbox has higher numbers :jonb:"

Gtfo. Once you post it the entire article is fair game.

It's like you're fucking stupid.

I posted what I posted.  You blabbing on about something else in the article unrelated to what I specifically stated... means that you're not contradicting anything I said.

You're fucking COPING.

MS is smart too... spend lots on chip production and strong arm Sony out :geese: 

Jimbo better be hoping that Neon Gas from Ukraine keeps flowing.. he's gonna need more than 2 months worth :trump: 

19 minutes ago, Remij said:

It's like you're fucking stupid.

I posted what I posted.  You blabbing on about something else in the article unrelated to what I specifically stated... means that you're not contradicting anything I said.

You're fucking COPING.

MS is smart too... spend lots on chip production and strong arm Sony out :geese: 

Jimbo better be hoping that Neon Gas from Ukraine keeps flowing.. he's gonna need more than 2 months worth :trump: 

"Theres a chip shortage globally right now so it's good that the wealthiest corporations can afford to get the lion's share to put into devices that nobody wants :grimaceleft:"

Who is fucking stupid again?

This is what the global elite want. Nobody else can make their products because they cant get the parts so you'll own whatever shit the top percentage of corporations decides to put out because there's literally nothing else.

Much like you'll own nothing and be happy with their shitty subscription services.

6 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

"Theres a chip shortage globally right now so it's good that the wealthiest corporations can afford to get the lion's share to put into devices that nobody wants :grimaceleft:"

Who is fucking stupid again?

This is what the global elite want. Nobody else can make their products because they cant get the parts so you'll own whatever shit the top percentage of corporations decides to put out because there's literally nothing else.

Much like you'll own nothing and be happy with their shitty subscription services.

Yes. I hope MS buys the fuck out of chip production and PS5 continues to sell 150 units a week :hehe: 

All that momentum built up from PS4.... brought right to a slow crawl... :geese: 

Edited by Remij
15 minutes ago, Remij said:

Yes. I hope MS buys the fuck out of chip production and PS5 continues to sell 150 units a week :hehe: 

All that momentum built up from PS4.... brought right to a slow crawl... :geese: 

^Not a Lemming btw :batzone:

• dead 1
7 hours ago, Goukosan said:

PS5 has outsold Xbox in Spain though, that's the point.  So it's not a matter of failing to outsell your competitor because they are, it's that demand outstrips supply. 

If PS5 was selling less than Xbox overall coupled with selling  only 75 now.. Then you would have a point. 

he's saying that, in the magical country of Spain..................the PS5 reached "da cliff"

suddenly as the new year came, people spain shouted, in one voice, NO MORE PS5's!!!!

but of course, I think we're all neglecting the REAL issue here.

BcJD7Db.jpg

• Haha 1
  • dead 1
3 hours ago, Remij said:

And you wonder why we call you LemiJ :sabu:

• Haha 1
Just now, Goukosan said:

Uh huh

Sometimes I like to play with you.

Other times I'm serious.

A good rule of thumb is when I'm talking about hardware and specs, I'm usually serious.  When I'm talking about industry ongoings... I'm usually sarcastic.  Games can be either way.

16 minutes ago, Remij said:

Sometimes I like to play with you.

Other times I'm serious.

A good rule of thumb is when I'm talking about hardware and specs, I'm usually serious.  When I'm talking about industry ongoings... I'm usually sarcastic.  Games can be either way.

Right right. 

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

And you wonder why we call you LemiJ :sabu:

Be calling him Fakemij now that he's admitted to being a fakeboy, and I also caught him with a PS5, while he acts like he doesn't need one.:blessed:

• dead 2

The PS5 has never reached a level where you can walk into a shop and see one on the shelves unless you’re incredibly lucky (in Europe at least). The only chance you really have is to watch Twitter ALL DAY for stock drops and then you have a few minutes to buy one if you can connect to the site. I still haven’t seen a PS5 in person. This console is a year and a half old, I am surprised it’s like this and perhaps Sony do need to sort it the fuck out. Xbox is normally in stock everywhere and has been for months, it was limited for a little while after launch. 

I still don’t fucking have one, I have a job and a 1 year old so my chances of watching Twitter all day for PS5’s is slim to none. 

Edited by Cell