Forget Forza Horizon… GT looks worse than Forza Motorsport 7 in many ways

1 minute ago, MalaXmaS said:

Don't you fake hermits and cows love to run to PC whenever comparing Xbox exclusives to PS exclusives?

Now that I am bringing the same PC gaming you love to include in this argument, you are like bu bu pwease PC gaming is hurtingz me ;(

lmfao TSHBFR and TCHBFR

No such thing as an xbox exclusive, all their shit is on PC. 

17 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

You know lemshits have already lost the argument when the title of their thread is "Forza vs GT7" and then they have to resort to using Assetto Corsa modded PC footage

:lawl::lawl::lawl:that's so true, they've already raped themselves on that one

• Haha 1
  • dead 1
8 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

as usual, talking about PS games you can't play while your Switch gathers dust :ben:

To be fair, that's almost every sheep here.

And you can play almost everything on PS5 on PS4.  Only Demon's Souls and Ratchet... and we know Sheep ain't playing Demon's Souls just like they aren't playing Elden Ring :hehe: 

Edited by Remij
Just now, Remij said:

To be fair, that's almost every sheep here.

And you can play almost everything on PS5 on PS4.  Only Demon's Souls and Ratchet... and we know Sheep ain't playing Demon's Souls just like they aren't playing Elden Ring :hehe: 

ghostz in particular literally just cries about PS games on the daily, not realising that he's always trolling PS games because PS5 is just having an absolute banger start of the year with game after game, meanwhile he has nothing to talk about with Nintendo or Xbox.

Cross plat or not, still Sony exclusive. Also my deepest condolences to anyone playing any of these games on PS4

I've platinumed Horizon and put near 20h in GT7 and ghostz has prob talked about those games 10x more than me :tom:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

ghostz in particular literally just cries about PS games on the daily, not realising that he's always trolling PS games because PS5 is just having an absolute banger start of the year with game after game, meanwhile he has nothing to talk about with Nintendo or Xbox.

Cross plat or not, still Sony exclusive. Also my deepest condolences to anyone playing any of these games on PS4

I've platinumed Horizon and put near 20h in GT7 and ghostz has prob talked about those games 10x more than me :tom:

FH and Halo are both better games :deadest: