The Republican end game.

The conservative movement is built upon conserving where the country was 200 years ago. Yes, "woke" people can be annoying at times, but this is the real alternative. It's not live and let live and prosper. Yes, we do need to figure out things like trans athletes or whatever but shit like putting interracial marriage back in the conversation seems a bit more problematic. 

Once I read this, I didn't have to think about conservatives any more:

ODjUPZd.jpg&token=AQAAL_08Yq7BUj3DTWMAI9

And you saw it, first hand, on this forum.

People would change their position, and support anything..........because all they care about is retaining power.

And there are regular people, who in their sad little minds, they have invested themselves into the brand, and they don't care if Republicans don't do a single positive thing for them...........they will keep on rooting for Republicans because "the brand" winning is all that matters, because it means that "the other side" loses.

We literally had people on this forum, during 2017-2020 say "so what if they [Republicans] do become fascist?"

We need balance. It feels like the left has had all the power and progress at an alarming rate the past decade. The left owns every city for eternity, every major tech company, every media corporation, every school from elementary to university.  The left is extremely powerful right now. The right feels threatened and it's going to bring out the crazies. We need to slow it down a bit. The sane left needs to stop letting the far left control the plot. The activist class has too much power to promote whatever batshit thing they want and tech companies and Big businesses seem to promote it for whatever reason.  The left is winning big time yet you seem hyper focused on what remains of the right. 

Cancelling, callout culture, changing definitions of words, adding new genders every week, changing the names of male and female to cis whatever, hiring people because of physical differences instead of skill and education, telling white people they are horrible and love genocides or whatever the current thing is. This will not lead to a sustainable culture. 

Throughout the 90's and 00's progress was steady and constant, but when social media took hold it just went insane. There will be a violent pushback from the far right and that would be fucking ugly. 

Edited by Cooke
9 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

No comments from the "Centrist"  @Cooke about the loony right? 

Shocking!!!!! 

Lol like you ever call out the left for their stupid ass shit. 

Just now, Goukosan said:

Stupid shit like the masks will stay on kids forever!!?!? :awww:

Which turned out to not be true :umad:

That wasn't even me who said it. But why are they the last ones allowed to take them off? What science says this should be the way? Scared triple vaxxed teachers?

8 minutes ago, Cooke said:

That wasn't even me who said it. But why are they the last ones allowed to take them off? What science says this should be the way? Scared triple vaxxed teachers?

You didn't make the thread but were quick to jump in and cosign it :cmpunk1:

You claim to be a centrist but somehow never comment on the constant never ending lunacy of the right :umad:

Edited by Goukosan
Just now, Goukosan said:

You didn't make the thread but were quick to jump in and cosign it :cmpunk1:

You claim to be a centrist but somehow never comment on the constant never ending lunacy of the right :umad:

The right isn't in power. The right is powerless. The far left have full control of all the levers. Hope you are enjoying it. 

2 hours ago, Cooke said:

The right isn't in power. The right is powerless. The far left have full control of all the levers. Hope you are enjoying it. 

Dat BS spin :sabu:

Funny how when Trump were president you didn't once post any of the zillion loony shit the right did.   You would only post anti woke stuff that popped up on your RSS feeds. Not very centrist of you huh? :umad:

8 hours ago, Cooke said:

We need balance. It feels like the left has had all the power and progress at an alarming rate the past decade.

That's literally not true.

And can be easily proven with numbers.

The majority of state legislatures in the US are controlled by Republicans.

The RAW number of votes for House Congressional seats always favors Democrats, yet Republicans get more seats that the raw percentage of the vote

HINT: Due to gerrymandering

Same thing applies to US Senate seats, but its even more tilted in Republicans favor.

https://archive.nytimes.com/www.nytimes.com/interactive/2013/03/11/us/politics/small-state-advantage.html

We need proper representation.

The United States is predominantly Center-Left..............this is not an opinion, this is a basic observable fact by the voters and the raw votes.

Here is who has had control of the House of Representatives and the Senate since Bill Clinton in the 90's

j3lhdS3.png

So Bill Clinton was in office for 8 years.

Barack Obama was in office for 8 years.

That means that Democratic-party presidents have been in office for 16 out of the past 28 years.

George W Bush was in office for 8 years

Donald Trump was in office for 4 years.

Republican-party presidents have been in office for 12 out of the past 28 years.

But Democrats have only controlled the House of Representatives for 8 years. (4 Congressional terms)

Republicans have controlled the House for 20 out of the 28 year period listed here. (10 Congressional terms)

In the Senate, Democrats have controlled only 12 out of the 28 years. And that's not even technically true, the double asterisk is when a Republicans left the party and he caucused with Democrats, and the triple asterisk were two independent Senators who caucused with Democrats.

Republicans have controlled the Senate for 16 out of that 28 year period.

I mean..............you're just factually wrong.

What you BELIEVE about Democrats having too much power............is literally wrong.

21 hours ago, Cooke said:

We dont have the benefit of being stupid to understand what this means. You have such a child like stupidity that it's hard to grasp if you even have a clue what you're saying or just repeating bits and pieces of what you read and like. 

6 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

We dont have the benefit of being stupid to understand what this means. You have such a child like stupidity that it's hard to grasp if you even have a clue what you're saying or just repeating bits and pieces of what you read and like. 

Explain it 

16 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Explain it 

he doesn't need to explain how the US government works.

You already have plenty of sources to educate yourself.

At this point............its obvious that YOU CLEARLY CHOOSE NOT TO educate yourself............and instead pretend to play stupid in order to keep your ignorant lie afloat.

Educate yourself on how congress works............that's where you will find out that you are just plain wrong.

If you don't want to......that's not our problem, that's just your stupidity or you intentionally being disingenuous.

36 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Explain it 

Explain what you're even talking about with the "levers of power" lmfao. It's that kind of open ended and vague bullshit conspiracytards fall for because they just insert the vague wording with their own biases and beliefs. 

36 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Explain what you're even talking about with the "levers of power" lmfao. It's that kind of open ended and vague bullshit conspiracytards fall for because they just insert the vague wording with their own biases and beliefs. 

When you control every level of government from cities to federal, the media, big tech, everything.. Well then I guess you control the levers of power. Speech is controlled, education is controlled, you've got it all man. What more do you want? 

9 minutes ago, Cooke said:

When you control every level of government from cities to federal, the media, big tech, everything.. Well then I guess you control the levers of power. Speech is controlled, education is controlled, you've got it all man. What more do you want? 

Oh, so your problem is actually democracy?  Those people were voted into their positions, so what you really want is to work against democracy to artificially level the playing field? I mean, I kind of where I saw you going with this train of thought. Which is why I called it child like stupidity. I just wanted you to actually say it because you being the disingenuous cunt you are, would have lied and pretended you weren't saying this. 

This is how people like you get manipulated. You dont like something so all of a sudden you want things to go your war no matter what. So what do we do with our elected officials to make it more even for you? Automatically assigning even democrats and republicans in office? Against the wills of the voters? How...anti-freedom of you. 

14 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Oh, so your problem is actually democracy?  Those people were voted into their positions, so what you really want is to work against democracy to artificially level the playing field? I mean, I kind of where I saw you going with this train of thought. Which is why I called it child like stupidity. I just wanted you to actually say it because you being the disingenuous cunt you are, would have lied and pretended you weren't saying this. 

This is how people like you get manipulated. You dont like something so all of a sudden you want things to go your war no matter what. So what do we do with our elected officials to make it more even for you? Automatically assigning even democrats and republicans in office? Against the wills of the voters? How...anti-freedom of you. 

I'm not saying that. I'm saying what the current situation is. It's the same here. I live in an extremely left wing city, with an extremely left provincial government and a very left wing federal government. It's all going one direction.  Yet you're concerned about republicans who can't even legislate anything? 

29 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Oh, so your problem is actually democracy? 

What'd I tell ya?

https://i.imgur.com/ODjUPZd.jpg

People like Cooke and Twinblade simply believe that any amount of power.......................ANY AMOUNT, that "leftist" have, it too much and they should be stripped of it.

Even if the people who vote, are democratically voting for left-leaning candidates.

So yeah, cooke is saying that, in the case of "leftists" we should not follow democracy.

he will always whine about the leftists.

12 minutes ago, Cooke said:

I'm not saying that. I'm saying what the current situation is. It's the same here. I live in an extremely left wing city, with an extremely left provincial government and a very left wing federal government.

explain to us how its "extreme"

and stick to explaining that..............don't go off subject, please.

EXPLAIN how its extremist. Where's the extreme part?

• Like 1