Xbox Results from MS FY2022 - Q3 Earnings - Gaming Revenue grew 6%, Content and Services Grew 4%, Hardware Revenue up a 14%, best non holiday quarter ever

Think of how much of a sad cuck someone would have to be to get excited when a multi-trillion dollar corporation with a history of anti-consumer practices makes record profits. :cosby2:

Just now, TLHBO said:

Think of how much of a sad cuck someone would have to be to get excited when a multi-trillion dollar corporation with a history of anti-consumer practices makes record profits. :cosby2:

Shut up for fuck sakes :drake: 

On 2022-04-25 at 2:49 PM, jehurey said:

I don't worry about how a multi-billion dollar international corporation is doing.

Gee, you sure do seem to be caught up in it.:kaz:

This is where they're at, right now. LOL

1 hour ago, TLHBO said:

LMAO it’s like they joined up to work on DC, here. It’s also so funny how they bragged about sales months ago, now they simply don’t care. 

classic sign of ownage :mj:

21 minutes ago, ghostz said:

LMAO it’s like they joined up to work on DC, here. It’s also so funny how they bragged about sales months ago, now they simply don’t care. 

classic sign of ownage :mj:

What are you talking about?

We came in here to talk about Xbox not winning, and you guys being wrong.

The PS5 is supply constrained. So we clearly know enough about sales to know that these sales aren't indicative of people preferring Xbox over Playstation.

Holy shit, you really are getting angry about this. All because you thought Xbox would be winning this month, and they didn't.

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

What are you talking about?

We came in here to talk about Xbox not winning, and you guys being wrong.

The PS5 is supply constrained. So we clearly know enough about sales to know that these sales aren't indicative of people preferring Xbox over Playstation.

Holy shit, you really are getting angry about this. All because you thought Xbox would be winning this month, and they didn't.

When did I say Xbox would win? :D I would always want Nintendo to win, dumb ass. :mj:

ill be waiting for that quote, honey. Or go back to claiming you don’t care about sales again :banderoos:

3 hours ago, TLHBO said:

lol they haven't a single time ever used the 'P' word.

Only nintendo and sony talk about operating profit, MS only uses revenue. I wonder why. 

3 hours ago, Remij said:

Bubu Gouki and the fake sheep/cowfucks said Xbox wasn't selling and it's sitting on shelves :awww: 

Link to where I said Xbox was sitting on store shelves you lying sack or shit :umad:

What I said was Xbox will have a great month/quarter probably the best in Xbox history for this quarter..... And they still won't win month/quarter 

And Guess what, that's exactly what happened :cmpunk1:

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Link to where I said Xbox was sitting on store shelves you lying sack or shit :umad:

What I said was Xbox will have a great month/quarter probably the best in Xbox history for this quarter..... And they still won't win month/quarter 

And Guess what, that's exactly what happened :cmpunk1:

Shut the fuck up bitch :smilecry: 

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

Just like I said :umad:

This Pathetic fuck LemiJ resorting to making shit up just to try to start an argument:drake:

LMFAO this bitch acting like he wasn't in threads posting images of Xbox in stock with others claiming there's an abundance of stock because they weren't selling.

You don't get to skirt the sidelines bitch... little fucking slimy Sheeptard trying to have it both ways  :hest: 

You were all too happy to cheerlead your boyfriend Jerky from the sidelines :mjpls:

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

LMFAO this bitch acting like he wasn't in threads posting images of Xbox in stock with others claiming there's an abundance of stock because they weren't selling.

You don't get to skirt the sidelines bitch... little fucking slimy Sheeptard trying to have it both ways  :hest: 

You were all too happy to cheerlead your boyfriend Jerky from the sidelines :mjpls:

I posted that Xbox's biggest month and or quarter still won't ne enough to win..... And that's what happened.. Exactly like I said :cmpunk1:

8 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

I posted that Xbox's biggest month and or quarter still won't ne enough to win..... And that's what happened.. Exactly like I said :cmpunk1:

It was enough to beat Playstation though, exactly like I said :umad: 

Edited by Remij
4 minutes ago, Remij said:

It was enough to beat Playstation though, exactly like I said :umad: 

so gouko said that it wasn't going to be enough for xbox to win.

so...............you're pretty agreeing with this.

nobody is disagreeing that PS5 is currently supply constrained.

nobody, not a single person. In fact, the person who made the tweet about March NPD specifically said it to begin with.

9 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Can’t backtrack something I never said (or wanted)

No, you definitely wanted Xbox to win.

And Xbox didn't win.

Thanks for already admitting as much.