The most advanced AAA PC games are all from Playstation

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

because you didn't see any such thing

and now you're lying to yourself.

of course this is coming from the person who said sackboy was better than 3D mario World :drake: so its not the first time you've imagined something completely delusional

....you're still butthurt and talking about me:drake:

its not going to.......and you clearly don't know much about video game development to know why that is.

PCs have SSDs too goofball.

You said yourself that no other studio puts the love and attention in their games like Playstation studios. Recognizing facts is the first step to recovery and I'm proud of you.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

yeah, there is no developer in the PC space that is doing such realistic motion capture, or facial capture.   or such in-game cinematics.   it just doesn't exist on the PC. Or such

You aren't getting native PS5 games.   So how can you even beat something, when you're behind?   Its hilarious how you are now ADMITTING that PC was losing behind Playstation.

Sony make the best games, whatever platform they will be on they will be the premiere Publisher 

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, sugarhigh said:

PCs have SSDs too goofball.

Sony is not going to decide to develop cutting edge PC games with requirements that exceed all existing Windows and Steam games.

Its not even officially implemented or distributed among Windows users, and what nvidia's solution is, Sony is not going to implement that.

Like I said.........you clearly have no idea about the tech in Rift Apart.

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

It is.  It's on the GeforceNow leak. B) 

:drake: the same one that didn't get the Uncharted Legacy Collection correct.

Also, another thing.............if the TLOU1 remaster was coming out for PC........how come the Geforce Now leak didn't catch that, even though its way ahead of development than any of the other games?

Oh, probably because the GeForce Now leak is completely made up from other unsubstantiated rumors.:yeshrug:

• aitch 1
7 minutes ago, sugarhigh said:

the denial from jerry of all people is just an unbelievable, unthinkable win for Playstation squad.  holy shit.  :vince:

I love how this guy is now part of the butthurt-about-jerry group, and that's the only motivation for these posts......because I ripped him an asshole a couple of months ago, and he's still feeling it. LOL

19 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Sony is not going to decide to develop cutting edge PC games with requirements that exceed all existing Windows and Steam games.

Its not even officially implemented or distributed among Windows users, and what nvidia's solution is, Sony is not going to implement that.

Like I said.........you clearly have no idea about the tech in Rift Apart.

LOL omfg.... YOU are the one who clearly has no idea what the fuck you're talking about.  LOL

And I say that... knowing that the game is coming to PC :drake: 

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I love how this guy is now part of the butthurt-about-jerry group, and that's the only motivation for these posts......because I ripped him an asshole a couple of months ago, and he's still feeling it. LOL

nah it's just remarkable that you're willing to embarrass yourself to defend (as you see it) Playstation.

16 minutes ago, jehurey said:

:drake: the same one that didn't get the Uncharted Legacy Collection correct.

Also, another thing.............if the TLOU1 remaster was coming out for PC........how come the Geforce Now leak didn't catch that, even though its way ahead of development than any of the other games?

Oh, probably because the GeForce Now leak is completely made up from other unsubstantiated rumors.:yeshrug:

Because it doesn't contain every game ever made... :lemming: 

You should be worried that Sony games that AREN'T on that leak are coming... as well :hest: 

8 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Sony make the best games, whatever platform they will be on they will be the premiere Publisher :leo:

It's so imbalanced at this point. For a while after Uncharted 2, Naughty Dog seemed like 2 steps ahead of every other studio. Now they're only 1 step ahead, and other Sony teams (Guerrilla, Sucker Punch, Insomniac, SSM) have pulled ahead of the industry.  The only teams capable of competing with Playstation's top 5 are Rockstar and Valve.

Edited by sugarhigh
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, sugarhigh said:

It's so imbalanced at this point. For a while after Uncharted 2, Naughty Dog seemed like 2 steps ahead of every other studio. Now they're only 1 step ahead, and other Sony teams (Guerrilla, Sucker Punch, Insomniac, SSM) have pulled ahead of the industry.  The only teams capable of competing with Playstation's top 5 are Rockstar and Valve.

Yeah it's actually a little ridiculous atm in terms of gulf of quality imo, especially in terms of production values. The top Sony first party teams are just so far ahead of nearly everyone else. In regards to ND specifically, every time they release a major title it honestly feels they are a generation ahead of everyone else. Like you said, Rockstar and Valve the only 2 other teams that are at that level but their issues is that we are lucky to get 1 game out of them a generation, while Sony has somehow managed to raise the bar of so many of their other developers now too. 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Sony make the best games, whatever platform they will be on they will be the premiere Publisher :leo:

Here's the thing, I didn't really know that the PC landscape was THIS WEAK.

Not until maybe halfway through 2021, and I noticed that nobody made anything remotely close to the level of quality of Cyberpunk, did I realize that there is no "flood" of PC games that are going to take advantage of the tech.

But Jim Ryan clearly saw a WEAK market, and he literally thought to himself "its so weak, we could put our LEFTOVERS for sale, and the consumers would genuinely be excited over four-year old ports."

And take a look at several PC gamers and what they're saying.

Jim Ryan was right.

These people are begging to pay $40 for a Horizon Zero Dawn port that was on sale for $10 two years ago.

Wouldn't surprise me if Jim Ryan bumps the port price up to $49.99 for the Spiderman games.

Just now, jehurey said:

Not until maybe halfway through 2021, and I noticed that nobody made anything remotely close to the level of quality of Cyberpunk, did I realize that there is no "flood" of PC games that are going to take advantage of the tech.

But Jim Ryan clearly saw a WEAK market, and he literally thought to himself "its so weak, we could put our LEFTOVERS for sale, and the consumers would genuinely be excited over four-year old ports."

Jim Ryan was right.

These people are begging to pay $40 for a Horizon Zero Dawn port that was on sale for $10 two years ago.

Wouldn't surprise me if Jim Ryan bumps the port price up to $49.99 for the Spiderman games.

^ :sabu: 

You blabbing all this BS is hilarious considering you never play your PS5... haven't played ANY PS5 exclusive that you weren't forced to play... LOL  

This idiot forgetting that we clearly see he doesn't play his PS5, nor his PC :kaz: 

3 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Yeah it's actually a little ridiculous atm in terms of gulf of quality imo, especially in terms of production values. The top Sony first party teams are just so far ahead of nearly everyone else. In regards to ND specifically, every time they release a major title it honestly feels they are a generation ahead of everyone else. Like you said, Rockstar and Valve the only 2 other teams that are at that level but their issues is that we are lucky to get 1 game out of them a generation, while Sony has somehow managed to raise the bar of so many of their other developers now too. 

And theyve still got B-teams that could come up as well. Housemarque, Bend, Media Molecule, and Bluepoint all have greatness in them. Any of them would be top tier at Ubisoft. Plus Kojima and Haven have exclusives in development.

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Jim Ryan was right.

I am not getting involved but this gave me a good chuckle B)

5 minutes ago, Remij said:

^ :sabu: 

You blabbing all this BS is hilarious considering you never play your PS5..

he already knows that he's lost, and doesn't know how to respond.

Thanks for losing.:umad:

2 minutes ago, sugarhigh said:

And theyve still got B-teams that could come up as well. Housemarque, Bend, Media Molecule, and Bluepoint all have greatness in them. Any of them would be top tier at Ubisoft. Plus Kojima and Haven have exclusives in development.

Big time. Playing Returnal atm and it is absolute top tier. Amazing what they've done with a little extra budget, can't imagine what they will be capable now that they are fully owned by Sony for their next game. 

Bluepoint are now by far the best remake studio in the world. 

MM need to make an actual game again and not some creation engine and they will reach their heights.

Plus they also have imo the most underrated studio around. Asobi. These guys are capable of Mario level platformers if put on a project of that scale. 

• Geese 1
1 hour ago, jehurey said:

this is what i've reduced him to.

I mean it started working quite well half way into last gen, hence 3 digit lead. And this gen it's even bigger/better.  Getting the most games is pretty cool. 😎

Just now, Substatic said:

I mean it started working quite well half way into last gen, hence 3 digit lead. And this gen it's even bigger/better.  Getting the most games is pretty cool. 😎

No, consider you've been caught lying with how you count games.

And considering that Sony has clearly confirmed that you AREN'T GETTING actual PS5 games throughout the gen.

its impossible for you to even get a lead, if we already have all of those games you listed......but you can't get PS5 games.

Sorry:yeshrug: