The most advanced AAA PC games are all from Playstation

Between Steam Deck and desktop hardware upgrades, I've been trying out a lot of different PC games lately. The situation is weird where many AAA games pushing hardware to its limit don't actually look the best. Cyberpunk is the biggest offender here with it's super uneven, grainy presentation. Others like Outer Worlds and Control look nice but struggle to maintain a solid 60+ framerate, even with settings turned way down.

On the other hand all of Playstation Studios games are hitting a sweet spot with beautiful graphics and consistent performance. They stand out as some of the best AAA showcases you can find on PC:

- Death Stranding

- God of War

- Days Gone

- Horizon

You're welcome, hermits. :kaz:

Btw these are my specs:

Ryzen 5600

RX 6700 XT

32GB ram

Edited by sugarhigh
  • Like 1
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

yeah, there is no developer in the PC space that is doing such realistic motion capture, or facial capture.   or such in-game cinematics.   it just doesn't exist on the PC. Or such

You aren't getting native PS5 games.   So how can you even beat something, when you're behind?   Its hilarious how you are now ADMITTING that PC was losing behind Playstation.

Sony make the best games, whatever platform they will be on they will be the premiere Publisher 

Posted Images

Forza Horizon and Gears 5 look incredible maxed out on PC at resolutions higher than 4K..  Flight Sim looks insane.. 

Lots of other AAA games look and run best on PC too :smug:

Sonys games being best there now is icing on the cake. :smoke:

Well, very few publishers actually invest that much money into their games. The AAA market is slowly becoming niche, in the sense that very few publishers are willing to take the financial risk.

I'd say Capcom makes some nice looking games too. Pretty underrated in that regard since no one ever talks about their graphics engine, DMCV and RE Village looks insane on PC and performs incredibly smoothly.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Twinblade said:

They don't call it PortC for nothing. The platform hasn't had any big budget Triple A exclusives in years, so they have to rely on console ports and multiplats.

ROFL, like this damage control or arbitrary metagaming matters for the end user. We aren't CEO's. Getting funneled AAA titles from PS5 and having every AAA MS Exclusive is a pure win for a pc gamer, and anything else is spin.   So who cares how, it simply gets the most AAAs out of any other system now. 

Edited by Substatic
43 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Well, very few publishers actually invest that much money into their games. The AAA market is slowly becoming niche, in the sense that very few publishers are willing to take the financial risk.

I'd say Capcom makes some nice looking games too. Pretty underrated in that regard since no one ever talks about their graphics engine, DMCV and RE Village looks insane on PC and performs incredibly smoothly.

This is true Capcom's tech is underrated. But still no match for God of War.

• Like 1

yeah, there is no developer in the PC space that is doing such realistic motion capture, or facial capture.

or such in-game cinematics.

it just doesn't exist on the PC. Or such amazing texture-work.

So much so that PS4 projects............games built on earlier versions of development tech, from 2017-2018............are better than anything PC gamers get to enjoy.

Its a sad state of affairs in the PC space, outside of the production quality placed in Cyberpunk.

Basically, PC developers won't develop graphical effects on their own unless nVidia develops it, and major game engines implement it to the point where its a simple item to "turn on".

Its like all the restaurants in your town make food in which the ingredients came from the same Walmart.

• Like 1
  • NPC 1
6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

yeah, there is no developer in the PC space that is doing such realistic motion capture, or facial capture.

or such in-game cinematics.

it just doesn't exist on the PC. Or such amazing texture-work.

So much so that PS4 projects............games built on earlier versions of development tech, from 2017-2018............are better than anything PC gamers get to enjoy.

Its a sad state of affairs in the PC space, outside of the production quality placed in Cyberpunk.

Basically, PC developers won't develop graphical effects on their own unless nVidia develops it, and major game engines implement it to the point where its a simple item to "turn on".

Its like all the restaurants in your town make food in which the ingredients came from the same Walmart.

👀 Damn he admits it all!

:woody2:

14 minutes ago, sugarhigh said:

👀 Damn he admits it all!

:woody2:

I just hope all those excellent AAA's keep coming to PC (and it appears they are) so it can beat PS5 with triple digits in high scoring games like it did to PS4 last gen!

Just now, Substatic said:

I just hope all those excellent AAA's keep coming to PC (and it appears they are) so it can beat PS5 with triple digits in high scoring games like it did to PS4 last gen!

You aren't getting native PS5 games.

So how can you even beat something, when you're behind?:drake:

Its hilarious how you are now ADMITTING that PC was losing behind Playstation.

• Geese 1
  • NPC 1
7 hours ago, jehurey said:

Its hilarious how you are now ADMITTING that PC was losing behind Playstation.

The gen is fairly new, of course it wont be getting the newest PS5 native "exclusives" right away lol. The games in the OP are all on PS5, but better on PC. And what do you mean losing, PC is winning atm. Getting PS5 AAAs and all XBOX ones. No system fucking comes close 😆

As for PST "native" .....TLOU Remake is being built ground up for PS5, and it's confirmed going to PC. Several other PS5 timed exclusive games are also hinted at coming to PC like Returnable.  The gen is fairly new with 6+ years left in it, this will just continue to grow. Why lie?

Edited by Substatic
10 minutes ago, Substatic said:

But PC has the shit pile Epic Games Store to deal with.

aaDC2Am.png

:tom: Boy I got Sub-secondclasscitizen, overhere, piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissed.

43 minutes ago, Substatic said:

The gen is fairly new

Yet we clearly know that God of War 2018, and Spiderman are PS4 development titles, based on PS4-era tech.

Miles Morales is based on the same exact tech as 2018 Spiderman.

So............they're PS4-originated development.

This isn't remotely up for debate if you the absolute BARE RETARDED MINIMUM about video games.

..........so you're saying that you clearly don't?

45 minutes ago, Substatic said:

As for PST "native" .....TLOU Remake is being built ground up for PS5

No, it clearly looks like its using the engine and assets from TLOU2.

It was literally begun by an OUTSIDE contractor studio.

Its based on TLOU2's tech............which is PS4 tech. Same instance as Miles Morales.

So, you literally cannot catch up to Playstation, if all you are currently getting as PS4-originated titles.

Sony already confirmed that you LITERALLY WILL NOT GET PS5-mative titles through the console generation.  They even showed a graph:

Screenshot-2022-05-26-004513-768x419.jpg

There is no lie.

This is undisputable. You see that big blue block on that bar graph on the right-side? You're not getting that.:trump:

16 minutes ago, jehurey said:

:tom: Boy I got Sub-secondclasscitizen, overhere, piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissed.

I guess you're pissed too then, :will:

lNE06HI.png

So............they're PS4-originated development.

And they are on PS5 too. And they are coming to PC.  PS is literally losing these titles to PC.  

So, you literally cannot catch up to Playstation, 

Keep hope alive,

Sony Will Bring A Ton Of PS4, PS5 Games To PC By 2025 (kotaku.com)

This is undisputable. You see that big blue block on that bar graph on the right-side? You're not getting that.:trump:

Other sites use that same image to suggest several PS5 games WILL come to PC :bate:

Man PC being first place for another gen really is driving fear into your heart again isn't it?

Edited by Substatic
12 minutes ago, Substatic said:

I guess you're pissed too then, :will:

lNE06HI.png

nope, you posted all 5 of your posts continuously.

I didn't, i went out to go get a burger and fries.

12 minutes ago, Substatic said:

And they are on PS5 too.

No, I already busted you and your lies.

so you are aware they're ps4-originated development.

thanks for losing that talking point...............i don't care how want to lie to yourself about these games, that's your pathetic business.

14 minutes ago, Substatic said:

Keep hope alive,

Other sites use that same image to suggest several PS5 games WILL come to PC :bate:

Man PC being first place for another gen really is driving fear into your heart again isn't it?

No...............I don't need to keep hope alive because.

Its.

Confirmed.

And i don't care about other sites.

Because this is DIRECT from sony.

you have nothing to dispute.

Not.

A

Thing.

Take a look at all the games you are not getting in the year 2025.:trump:this isn't up for debate.

10 minutes ago, jehurey said:

nope, you posted all 5 of your posts continuously.

The ones I showed from you were also continuously....Guess you're really mad too :sabu:

11 minutes ago, jehurey said:

so you are aware they're ps4-originated development.

I'm aware they are PS5 games that PC will gain....giving it more AAA/AAs to fulfill it's gen9 lead.

11 minutes ago, jehurey said:

And i don't care about other sites.

Because this is DIRECT from sony.

Did they use that link to say they will not give newer PS5 games to PC?  Because other links show that image means the exact opposite. 

jerryraped.png

Just now, Substatic said:

The ones I showed from you were also continuously....Guess you're really mad too :sabu:

no, you posted this while I never responded to them, because i was gone.

you posted continuously.

Sorry...........you got caught being mad.

You're still mad, in fact.

1 minute ago, Substatic said:

I'm aware

that they were PS4-developed titles originally.

And you're trying to lie to me and yourself.

Thanks for admitting.:blessed:

1 minute ago, Substatic said:

Kotaky isn't Sony.

Those are Kotaku's wrods from a Kotaku article.

Here's Sony:

Notice how the big blue area on the right bar is "PS5" and not "PS5 + PC"

So you are not getting those games.

Unless you have a quote from SONY.............that is NEWER THAN THIS GRAPH that came last week...........you have nothing.