Jan 6th Committee public hearing official thread.

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol you are so full of shit. Violence is always on the table for the right. It's the promise from "lawful" gun owners if the law ever goes the way they don't like. 

Cant Speak Nathan Fillion GIF

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No one is surprised that you listen to that dweeb 

Unironically posting Fox News

i've yet to see you make any claim as simple and observationally correct as "the sky is blue"    

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Ramza said:

Cant Speak Nathan Fillion GIF

Yes, more disingenuous bullshit from you. 

“These are the things and events that happen when a sacred landslide election victory is so unceremoniously & viciously stripped away from great patriots who have been badly & unfairly treated for so long, Go home with love & in peace. Remember this day forever!”

Yes, these words sound like a man who bothered by all of the chaos he was witnessing. Those rioters really didn't react in a manner he found tasteful. :roll:

Lol the  motherfucker called them "great patriots". 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
7 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Yes, more disingenuous bullshit from you. 

“These are the things and events that happen when a sacred landslide election victory is so unceremoniously & viciously stripped away from great patriots who have been badly & unfairly treated for so long, Go home with love & in peace. Remember this day forever!”

Yes, these words sound like a man who bothered by all of the chaos he was witnessing. Those rioters really didn't react in a manner he found tasteful. :roll:

Lol the  motherfucker called them "great patriots". 

Yeah, definitely sound like he was incenting violence. ''Go home with love and peace.''

Meme Reaction GIF

46 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol I used to fuck in orgies, do drugs and I watch Mark Levin! 

I fail to see the issue. Someone who use drugs also watches Fox News. Alert the press. 

44 minutes ago, Ramza said:

The anti-Trump, anti-constitutional Jan 6 committee. Cuckosan is loving it. 

Trumps own daughter is Anti Trump? 

What about his Attorney General that chose not to convict him... Is he anti Trump too? 

What about his campaign manager is he anti Trump as well? 

It's all republicans and people from within his family and inner circle who have spoken up so far..I guess they're all anti Trump as well. 

What exactly is anti-constitutional about the committee? 

Ramza is now a Cuck-servative, cucking for Trump and asking for more. 

8 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

What about his Attorney General that chose not to convict him... Is he anti Trump too? 

It's all republicans and people from within his family and inner circle who have spoken up so far..I guess they're all anti Trump as well. 

He's not a conservative, he's been in an orgy and did drugs. 

57 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You mean the ''witnesses'' that are pressured to talk before the committee. I'm talking about the members chosen for the committee. Nice deflection. 

Good to know neither of you watched the video. Can't say I'm surprised. 

Edited by Ramza
1 hour ago, Ramza said:

You mean the ''witnesses'' that are pressured to talk before the committee. I'm talking about the members chosen for the committee. Nice deflection. 

Lol oh God. Firstly, it's fucking Mark Levin so I already know it's most likely him with his MAGA kneepads on to stump for his daddy.

I watched up until he went into a cuckservative boomer rage about something some unknown person said, on an unnamed show, on some network. 

Remember when I pointed out how you get all worked up over cuckservative rants into the ether based on trivial shit. 

2 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol oh God. Firstly, it's fucking Mark Levin so I already know it's most likely him with his MAGA kneepads on to stump for his daddy.

I watched up until he went into a cuckservative boomer rage about something some unknown person said, on an unnamed show, on some network. 

Remember when I pointed out how you get all worked up over cuckservative rants into the ether based on trivial shit. 

He's making sound arguments on a legislative level and for constitutional freedoms. Not all of it but some of it. Whatever. 

5 hours ago, Ramza said:

He's making sound arguments on a legislative level and for constitutional freedoms. Not all of it but some of it. Whatever. 

Yeah, I tried to watch it again and made it up to the point where he calls Nancy Pelosi evil and diabolical. I got issues with Pelosi and definitely would love for her to be gone but this is how the right conducts itself and its fucking pathetic. 

How is she evil? How is Hilary Clinton evil? How is AOC evil? He disagrees with her politics, fine. What evil shit has she done? I've noticed since the rise Trump most of the right became his cuck cultists, who just calls anyone who opposes their views evil so casually.

They know the idiots that actually value their opinions are reactionary and just want an enemy to conquer. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
7 hours ago, Ramza said:

What sound argument? Be specific. 

Edited by Goukosan
7 hours ago, Ramza said:

Hey doofus, are what the witnesses saying true or not?  Is it backed up by evidence or not? Is Trump's daughter lying under oath? Is the Trump's attorney general lying under oath?  Is his campaign manager lying under oath? 

Are you listening to yourself... You're upset that they're telling the Truth. 

Republicans submitted 7 people for the committee.  5 were approved and 2 weren't (the two that weren't had roles in Jan 6th so it would be a conflict of interest).   

Then republicans pulled a stunt and no longer wanted to do the committee because they thought by pulling out the entire thing would fall apart...... That backfired because the committee still formed :umad: