Jan 6th Committee public hearing official thread.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No one is surprised that you listen to that dweeb 

Unironically posting Fox News

i've yet to see you make any claim as simple and observationally correct as "the sky is blue"    

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

This is interesting to discover. You must be shocked. 

Wow. Shocking revelations. About as interesting as ketchup on the wall. 

2 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I was being sarcastic. You being wrong about something is as surprising as ketchup on a burger. 

He still said it, didn't he? And the speech still has the same connotation, so hmm, how am I wrong again? Go home with love and peace is still a peaceful phrase regardless of who inspired him to write it up.

You're not that desperate to prove me wrong, aren't you? 

2 hours ago, Ramza said:

He still said it, didn't he? And the speech still has the same connotation, so hmm, how am I wrong again? Go home with love and peace is still a peaceful phrase regardless of who inspired him to write it up.

You're not that desperate to prove me wrong, aren't you? 

Lol no it doesn't. Actions speak louder than words and sitting and watching it and doing nothing was more telling.

His two previous messages to the masses was that Pense didn't have the guts to do his job and telling the world what had happened that day was some sort of reckoning for Biden winning the election unfairly. Like he's some fucking movie villain. 

Maybe it was his daughter that he used to sexualize that had him delete that tweet. So saying nothing then making some shitty video his people knows he didn't want to make, hours later was on the nose. Leave to you to simp for a disingenuous gesture. 

1 minute ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol no it doesn't. Actions speak louder than words and sitting and watching it and doing nothing was more telling.

His two previous messages to the masses was that Pense didn't have the guts to do his job and telling the world what had happened that day was some sort of reckoning for Biden winning the election unfairly. Like he's some fucking movie villain. 

Maybe it was his daughter that he used to sexualize that had him delete that tweet. So saying nothing then making some shitty video his people knows he didn't want to make, hours later was on the nose. Leave to you to simp for a disingenuous gesture. 

Action speak louder than words indeed, his action that day was to tell the masses at the Capitol to protest in peace. Never once directly incenting an insurrection. So yeah, we'll go by his actions, sure. 

He's in his rights to question the election. Is that all you people have to say? lol 

Used to sexualize his daughter? You must be talking about Biden then. I'm confused.  

24 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Action speak louder than words indeed, his action that day was to tell the masses at the Capitol to protest in peace. Never once directly incenting an insurrection. So yeah, we'll go by his actions, sure. 

He's in his rights to question the election. Is that all you people have to say? lol 

Used to sexualize his daughter? You must be talking about Biden then. I'm confused.  

“We need to fight like hell.” when he knew the crowd was armed and intentionally removed all metal detectors and while knowing and seeing the violence sent out a tweet about Mike Pence failing him. 

He’s also well within his rights to question in it in a court of law where he resounding lost every single case. 

I've said if Ivanka weren't my daughter perhaps I'd be dating her.”

21 minutes ago, Ike said:

Also, arguing with a Canadian about US politics. :tom: 

Lol if you only watch domestic news and shut yourself up on the rest of the world. 

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

Lol tell us again how you're just a normal down the middle common sense guy who somehow by chance only consumes and enjoys right wing misinformation and defends the fringe at every opportunity? 

7 hours ago, Ramza said:

He still said it, didn't he? And the speech still has the same connotation, so hmm, how am I wrong again?

because it doesn't have the same connotation

because he doesn't admit that they were being violent.

he tells them to GO HOME in peace.

he's not telling them to stop the violence at the capitol to restore peace

you see............its worded in such a way to fool imbeciles like you.

and clearly they did a great job.

3 hours ago, Ramza said:

Action speak louder than words indeed, his action that day was to tell the masses at the Capitol to protest in peace.

after saying nothing for almost 3 hours.

that was his INACTION

that speaks louder than his words.

10 hours ago, Ike said:

“We need to fight like hell.” when he knew the crowd was armed and intentionally removed all metal detectors and while knowing and seeing the violence sent out a tweet about Mike Pence failing him. 

He’s also well within his rights to question in it in a court of law where he resounding lost every single case. 

I've said if Ivanka weren't my daughter perhaps I'd be dating her.”

Watch Ramza dodge these facts, go off on a tangent and then proclaim that he was right somehow even though he was wrong.. Lol

Edited by Goukosan
6 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Watch Ramza dodge these facts, go off on a tangent and then proclaim that he was right somehow even though he was wrong.. Lol

I'd like to see the full quote and the actual context. As far as I've heard Trump said there weren't enough security details at the Capitol for Jan 6 the day prior. Claiming he was trying an ARMED insurrection with the metal detectors thing is pretty ridiculous. That's an actual tangent, were people shooting at each other? It's not an armed insurrection, hell it's barely an insurrection as it is, it's more of a disgruntled mob with no plan to topple their Government. 

This is what a real insurrection looks like by the way, if they had their way with the President they would have torn him limbs by limbs on the public square:

13 hours ago, jehurey said:

after saying nothing for almost 3 hours.

that was his INACTION

that speaks louder than his words.

That's not inciting an insurrection. You can accuse him of being morally obliged to try to calm down the protestors and an ongoing riot that is visibly from his fanbase but he didn't have to officially do anything under the law, did he?

15 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol tell us again how you're just a normal down the middle common sense guy who somehow by chance only consumes and enjoys right wing misinformation and defends the fringe at every opportunity? 

Lol tell us again how you're just a normal down the middle common sense guy who somehow by chance only consumes and enjoys left wing misinformation and defends the fringe at every opportunity? 

21 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I'd like to see the full quote and the actual context. As far as I've heard Trump said there weren't enough security details at the Capitol for Jan 6 the day prior. Claiming he was trying an ARMED insurrection with the metal detectors thing is pretty ridiculous. That's an actual tangent, were people shooting at each other? It's not an armed insurrection, hell it's barely an insurrection as it is, it's more of a disgruntled mob with no plan to topple their Government. 

This is what a real insurrection looks like by the way, if they had their way with the President they would have torn him limbs by limbs on the public square:

That's not inciting an insurrection. You can accuse him of being morally obliged to try to calm down the protestors and an ongoing riot that is visibly from his fanbase but he didn't have to officially do anything under the law, did he?

This happened two years ago and you still haven't listened to or read the full speech? 

Yet you're blinding defending something you're ignorant of?  Lol

Here's context for you Trump knew he lost the election, he knew he was lying to the crowd,  they did what they did because of his lies. 

Edited by Goukosan
9 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

This happened two years ago and you still haven't listened to or read the full speech? 

Yet you're blinding defending something you're ignorant of?  Lol

Here's context for you Trump knew he lost the election, he knew he was lying to the crowd,  they did what they did because of his lies. 

I have heard the speech, I have seen some twitter posts, I don't remember every word like a good Christian would with the bible. Unlike you this shit isn't keeping me up at night.

I know the kind of people who likes to attack Trump every chance they get so I'm sorry if I don't take any of you or the establishment media seriously on this. This is just the same cabal of people attacking him since the day he announced he was running for office.

He can still question the election and openly say it to the public. You're intentionally twisting it, to guess his intention is not going to fly in court as hard evidence. It's the actions that matters and I don't see anything wrong from where I stand. It's like you guys expected him to disown his own fanbase on Jan 6.