Jan 6th Committee public hearing official thread.

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

Lol tell us again how you're just a normal down the middle common sense guy who somehow by chance only consumes and enjoys left wing misinformation and defends the fringe at every opportunity? 

Oh, what misinformation have I ever said? Like it's one thing if you find what I say leftist, but in what way have I spread misinformation? 

For the record, I have never presented myself as centrist. I find most self proclaimed centrist or independents are just cynical people with no real world view. Just consumers who only scoff when they feel personally inconvenienced... like antivaxxers or have some preconceived notion about a group they don't like or understand.

They are reactionary and can swing fully from one side to the next in a single election cycle. Kind of like how Vini and Twincel both became republicans under Trump. 

What fringe leftist have I defended and what did I defend them against? I'm sure to a stupid person who is used to parroting other people's words,  your response seemed clever when you were typing it. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
  • Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No one is surprised that you listen to that dweeb 

Unironically posting Fox News

i've yet to see you make any claim as simple and observationally correct as "the sky is blue"    

Posted Images

29 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Oh, what misinformation have I ever said? Like it's one thing if you find what I say leftist, but in what way have I spread misinformation? 

For the record, I have never presented myself as centrist. I find most self proclaimed centrist or independents are just cynical people with no real world view. Just consumers who only scoff when they feel personally inconvenienced... like antivaxxers or have some preconceived notion about a group they don't like or understand.

They are reactionary and can swing fully from one side to the next in a single election cycle. Kind of like how Vini and Twincel both became republicans under Trump. 

What fringe leftist have I defended and what did I defend them against? I'm sure to a stupid person who is used to parroting other people's words,  your response seemed clever when you were typing it. 

And I'm spreading misinformation, intentionally? 

I don't care all that much where I stand on the political spectrum. I'm right leaning but I'm pro choice among other things. A decade ago or more I'd be considered a moderate liberal. 

I don't owe any political group anything, of course I'll go with the group that is convenient to my values at the time. Anyone sticking with a political group out of loyalty is an idiot. I mean in Canada right now we have one of the old school and most corrupt liberal vying for the conservative party leadership. If you think the party of yesterday is going to be the party of tomorrow you haven't been paying attention long enough. Values change, people change. 

Maybe not fringe but you tried to downplay Kamala Harris being incompetent. :D Like we don't know where your bias stands. lol

2 hours ago, Ramza said:

He can still question the election and openly say it to the public. You're intentionally twisting it, to guess his intention is not going to fly in court as hard evidence. It's the actions that matters and I don't see anything wrong from where I stand. It's like you guys expected him to disown his own fanbase on Jan 6. 

His own attorney General, the attorney General of the United States had the department of Justice investigate it and they told Trump his election claims have no merit. 

Trump also took it court and lost every case. 

His own daughter testified that she realized they lost after the investigation. 

Trumps own data team on his campaign told him he lost. 

His campaign manager told him he lost. 

He then created the election fund, under the premise of continuing to "fight". 

He already knew he lost, this was with next con for the easily duped. The fund raised QUARTER OF A BILLION DOLLARS.  Trump and his cronies took that money and ran with it.... Not a penny of that was used for any election investigations or court fees etc. 

Again, you blindly defend Trump for things you are ignorant about.

2 hours ago, Ramza said:

He can still question the election and openly say it to the public. You're intentionally twisting it, to guess his intention is not going to fly in court as hard evidence. It's the actions that matters and I don't see anything wrong from where I stand. It's like you guys expected him to disown his own fanbase on Jan 6. 

Not when it's been already proven false by his own team and Trump himself knew he lost. 

His own attorney General, the attorney General of the United States had the department of Justice investigate it and they told Trump his election claims have no merit. 

He already knew he lost, this was with next con for the easily duped. The fund raised QUARTER OF A BILLION DOLLARS.  Trump and his cronies took that money and ran with it.... Not a penny of that was used for any election investigations or court fees etc.... If he really felt he won why did he rip off his own dumbass base? 

2 hours ago, Ramza said:

Not when it's been already proven false by his own team and Trump himself knew he lost. 

He already knew he lost, this was with next con for the easily duped. The fund raised QUARTER OF A BILLION DOLLARS.  Trump and his cronies took that money and ran with it.... Not a penny of that was used for any election investigations or court fees etc.... If he really felt he won why did he rip off his own dumbass base? 

On 2022-06-10 at 1:12 AM, Goukosan said:

Quite strange that fox isn't covering this..... Oh wait... Their own "news" anchors are implicated in this as the txt messages show, no wonder they aren't covering it... Hmm fair and balanced indeed. 

Anyways

Day 1 of the public hearing showed that early on, Trump and his team was well aware that they lost the election but still pushed the lie that the election was stolen. 

Trump's attorney General Bill Bar saying as much plain as day.

Trump's own daughter saying as much. 

Trump's own senior campaign manager saying as much. 

In the weeks after Jan 6th happened... Several Republicans in congress contacted the Whitehouse requesting pardons for their roles in trying to overturn the election. 

And this was just day 1:leo:

@Ramza

In case you forgot. See the vids above. His entire staff, campaign, family and he himself knew he lost. 

There is to this day zero shred of evidence that he won. 

He's just a big orange snowflake ❄ who couldn't it come to grips that he lost and duped his gullible base into believing his lies. 

Edited by Goukosan
35 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

@Ramza

In case you forgot. See the vids above. His entire staff, campaign, family and he himself knew he lost. 

There is to this day zero shred of evidence that he won. 

He's just a big orange snowflake ❄ who couldn't it come to grips that he lost and duped his gullible base into believing his lies. 

I mean Ramza still thinks it's absurd to call Trump racist despite...all the racist shit. Even being found guilty of racial housing and employment discrimination didn't deter him. Ramza is a very reasonable guy and he's giving Trump all the due consideration an honorable man like that deserves even if every molecule of reality says differently. 

44 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

I don't get what you're trying say? I'm not saying he was right to believe he had been cheated out of the election. What's the problem with him continuing his voting fraud narrative, even if he's wrong, you can't charge him anything for that? 

1 minute ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I mean Ramza still thinks it's absurd to call Trump racist despite...all the racist shit. Even being found guilty of racial housing and employment discrimination didn't deter him. Ramza is a very reasonable guy and he's giving Trump all the due consideration an honorable man like that deserves even if every molecule of reality says differently. 

Some disgruntled employees said he was racist and I'm supposed to run with it? Lol, no thanks. 

34 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Some disgruntled employees said he was racist and I'm supposed to run with it? Lol, no thanks. 

Dumb and disingenuous per usual. Funny the kinds of people you always give the benefit of the doubt, regardless and evidence and those you are willing to condemn with none. I dare say a pattern is emerging. 

42 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Dumb and disingenuous per usual. Funny the kinds of people you always give the benefit of the doubt, regardless and evidence and those you are willing to condemn with none. I dare say a pattern is emerging. 

Have I accused anyone in particular of anything that I couldn't back up with any evidence? If so, prove it.

And no, saying some people, part of group X, doesn't count. I'm talking about specific persons like Trump in this case.

Go on, I have all day.  

2 hours ago, Ramza said:

And I'm spreading misinformation, intentionally? 

I think I remark more about your consumption of misinformation. Obviously the byproduct will be you telling the world the stupid shit you believe. 

2 hours ago, Ramza said:

I don't care all that much where I stand on the political spectrum. I'm right leaning but I'm pro choice among other things. A decade ago or more I'd be considered a moderate liberal. 

Well that depends on how you quantify that. The current right is really further right compared to 10 years ago...which had just recently been pushed further right by the Tea Party. I read a really insightful observation of Joe Rogan and the Rogan types about having good intentions with no conviction, but being fully committed to stupid ideology.  That seems to sum up the current "down the middle" types, where they place grossly disproportionate issues on the same table and usually because the said person doesn't really how

2 hours ago, Ramza said:

I don't owe any political group anything, of course I'll go with the group that is convenient to my values at the time. Anyone sticking with a political group out of loyalty is an idiot. I mean in Canada right now we have one of the old school and most corrupt liberal vying for the conservative party leadership. If you think the party of yesterday is going to be the party of tomorrow you haven't been paying attention long enough. Values change, people change. 

Yeah, for some reason dishonest crooks can easily take over conservative institutions no matter how cartoonish they are. 

2 hours ago, Ramza said:

Maybe not fringe but you tried to downplay Kamala Harris being incompetent. :D Like we don't know where your bias stands. lol

It wasn't downplaying anything. She's competent enough to be Vice President. She's a former DA and Senator. You can be shit at your job and still competent enough to do it. The bigger issue is you probably thought VPs did more than they do. This was your pathetic reach? 

LMFAO my "bias" in saying that someone who I never wanted in the WH sucks at their job, but they're not stupid. You're out here trying to dignify everything about Trump. Everyone is lying about him at the J6 hearings, even his inner circle. All the black people he discriminated against were just disgruntled. Just some angry blacks going after good ol' Donald Trump. 

FASCINATING how your brain is wired. 

8 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Have I accused anyone in particular of anything that I couldn't back up with any evidence? If so, prove it.

And no, saying some people, part of group X, doesn't count. I'm talking about specific persons like Trump in this case.

Go on, I have all day.  

lmfao yes because you are well known for backing up your points. No, I dont remember asking you for weeks to backup anything you've ever claimed oh wait that's not true I did. 

9 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

lmfao yes because you are well known for backing up your points. No, I dont remember asking you for weeks to backup anything you've ever claimed oh wait that's not true I did. 

But I don't attack individuals in my comments on social trends, so your accusation of hypocrisy about Trump doesn't apply to me. 

The fact that I grew to become lazy with you doesn't change anything. I'll try backing up my claims more in the future. It's not like I'm trying to make shit up, honest. 

6 hours ago, Ramza said:

But I don't attack individuals in my comments on social trends, so your accusation of hypocrisy about Trump doesn't apply to me. 

I dare say your willingness to blanket damn entire groups of people based on nothing and willingness to defend Trump against anything are probably related.

The fact that I grew to become lazy with you doesn't change anything. I'll try backing up my claims more in the future. It's not like I'm trying to make shit up, honest. 

Yeah, I'm sure that's what it is. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
On 2022-07-23 at 8:40 PM, Ramza said:

He's literally been saying this for like two years, now.

You lie...........and you don't back it up with any facts.

No............youtube videos are not facts.

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

He's literally been saying this for like two years, now.

You lie...........and you don't back it up with any facts.

No............youtube videos are not facts.

Only a person living in denial would deny any of the claims I've made, to claim that some people on the woke left is going after children right now is hardly some controversial statement that requires proof to begin with.

Just like how you denied the BLM violent riots. You asked me for proof of very well known and accepted facts. You guys are dishonest leftist apologists. Sit the fuck down.  

4 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Only a person living in denial would deny any of the claims I've made,

sorry, you're not changing the subject

the subject is: YOU DO NOT POST FACTS OR BACKUP ANY OF YOUR CLAIMS WITH EVIDENCE

you're not changing the subject.

Just now, jehurey said:

sorry, you're not changing the subject

the subject is: YOU DO NOT POST FACTS OR BACKUP ANY OF YOUR CLAIMS WITH EVIDENCE

you're not changing the subject.

Saying my claims didn't need backing up as they are openly accepted facts is apparently trying to change the subject about me backing up my claims.

You're truly a moron. Stop talking to me. :kaz: 

Just now, Ramza said:

Saying my claims didn't need backing up as they are openly accepted facts

.........also doesn't work

:kaz:

so you're saying you WON'T or CAN'T BACK UP what you claim with evidence.

thanks for admitting that