Jan 6th Committee public hearing official thread.

43 minutes ago, jehurey said:

BREAKING NEWS............and this is technically separate from Congress performing its own hearings regarding January 6th.

This has to do with the U.S. Dept. of Justice officially including Donald Trump in their criminal investigation. I posted all the details here:

Lol thanks for reminding us about the existence of your politics club. I completely forgot about it as did everyone else apparently :lul: 

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No one is surprised that you listen to that dweeb 

Unironically posting Fox News

i've yet to see you make any claim as simple and observationally correct as "the sky is blue"    

Posted Images

On 2022-06-10 at 4:51 PM, Ramza said:

Literally the softest riot I ever seen from the US. Cops being pushed by a crowd, like in literally every riot I've ever seen only difference here is the cops are overwhelmed and unprepared for once.

Some windows and fences are being broken and you have politicians running scared shitless. People marching in the capitol and chanting. Wow, those are the extremely violent insurrectionists? Damn, we don't have the same insurrections we used to.

This is the guy who wants people to do 20 years for throwing some soup on some expensive picture frames btw. 

12 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

This is the guy who wants people to do 20 years for throwing some soup on some expensive picture frames btw. 

Lol at calling civil disobedience an insurrection.