Street Fighter VI footage/analysis from someone who played it for one hour.

Not quite Third Strike parries but good enough. At least everyone has parries. I think it looks cool, like a better SFV.

Love the fact the characters got a bit of a redesign, I'm tired of the same classic default look/costume.

Day one, anyone wanna play this at launch I'll be on steam. :juggle: 

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

They're really leaning hard into the hip hop vibe with this one, I don't play Street Fighter but it seems like a big tonal shift compared to the previous games.

Not really. SFIII had 90s inspired jazz and hip hop. SFV had a lot of hip hop design and some songs. I have no problem with this personally but it's a matter of preference I guess.

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Will definitely be getting this.  @Ramza You can use me as a punching bag:wow2: 

I like playing for fun too, playing with friends gives me a chance for trying out other characters I'm not at as good with, unlike ranking matches. I don't care about winning, of course I'll probably still beat you though. haha 

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Quad Damage said:

looks kinda shit. getting tired of the ugly 3d look

I expected better graphics, especially the backgrounds. The real problem is if I think it's ugly day one, 6 years from now when I'll be buying my 5th season pass I'm gonna hate myself. 

Just now, Ramza said:

I expected better graphics, especially the backgrounds. The real problem is if I think it's ugly day one, 6 years from now when I'll be buying my 5th season pass I'm gonna hate myself. 

at least its a year away lol

sf6

h0IPnzU.png

sf5

x11MVXR.png

Just now, Quad Damage said:

at least its a year away lol

sf6

h0IPnzU.png

sf5

x11MVXR.png

SFV is the reason why I was saying I would hate myself after years of playing and buying season pass. The game was never really great looking to begin with, it was fine for 2016 but got old quick. SFVI is definitely a step up. Chun Li and other stuff still looks bad though. 

4 minutes ago, Ramza said:

SFV is the reason why I was saying I would hate myself after years of playing and buying season pass. The game was never really great looking to begin with, it was fine for 2016 but got old quick. SFVI is definitely a step up. Chun Li and other stuff still looks bad though

jDraFIg.jpg

:snoop:

16 hours ago, Twinblade said:

They're really leaning hard into the hip hop vibe with this one, I don't play Street Fighter but it seems like a big tonal shift compared to the previous games.

Tell me you haven't played Street Fighter 3 without saying you haven't played Street Fighter 3.

• Haha 1

Im going to get it but idk how i feel about what has been shown. It looks real heavy and the characters seem off somehow. Im sure it will be good enough tho. Anyway, TCHBR best on Xbox