Nintendo partner direct 6/28/22 at 9am

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This looks neat    

Mega Man EXE Collection (Finally) Nier Automaton  Persona 5 Royal Persona 4 Golden Persona 3 Portable   It's a lot of old ports but they're great games at least. 

Return to Monkey Island      

7 minutes ago, JonbX said:

Nintonto Dudrects Minis 😂

You must have missed the Xbox Showcase where they padded it with expansions for ESO, FO76, and SoT. They also hyped up Hot Wheels expansion to FH. :rofl: 

11 minutes ago, Remij said:

And yet they ended this Direct with a "me too" Xbox announcement from weeks ago :smilecry:

This is a mini direct, unlike Xbox we have more new games coming and new game announcements for the rest of the year :umad:

8 minutes ago, JonbX said:

Nintonto Dudrects Minis 😂

Nintendo made Atlus not announce the Switch version so they could have it as the big finale of their little mini D :kaz: 

That shit is fucking hilarious LOL

Just now, Remij said:

Nintendo made Atlus not announce the Switch version so they could have it as the big finale of their little mini D :kaz: 

That shit is fucking hilarious LOL

THIS IS JUST A MINI , GUYS!!1 :ironing:

• Haha 1
Just now, Goukosan said:

This is a mini direct, unlike Xbox we have more new games coming and new game announcements for the rest of the year :umad:

I know it was mini.. there was like 5 announcements and they were all games already on Xbox :mj:

• dead 1
Just now, Goukosan said:

That Persona announcement sure has Remij riled up for some reason :drake:

Calm down clown 🤡 

Not at all.  It's not my fault that you can't just admit that their big final announcement for their direct was a game announced for every other platform a couple of weeks ago, and that Nintendo purposefully stopped Atlus from announcing it then... so Nintendo could have this announcement here :mj: 

You and Jerky are the ones getting riled up proclaiming "bubu it's not the last one :adhd:"

:freeman:

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Not at all.  It's not my fault that you can't just admit that their big final announcement for their direct was a game announced for every other platform a couple of weeks ago, and that Nintendo purposefully stopped Atlus from announcing it then... so Nintendo could have this announcement here :mj: 

You and Jerky are the ones getting riled up proclaiming "bubu it's not the last one :adhd:"

:freeman:

From the first page I posted the announcement of the mini direct.. Not my fault you read :umad:

Now look at you getting all riled up for a persona announcement on Switch.... Like I said earlier calm down clown 🤡 

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

From the first page I posted the announcement of the mini direct.. Not my fault you read :umad:

Now look at you getting all riled up for a persona announcement on Switch.... Like I said earlier calm down clown 🤡 

lmfao.. you keep posting that... like as if it changes what I said :drake: 

They ended their show with Persona 5R bitch.. a late Xbox announcement was their finale.. deal with it :rofl: 

It makes sense now... After the huge letdown that was the Xbox showcase where MS laid out that Series X will have one of the worst years in console History. 

No wonder LemiJ and Slow Jonny losing their shit. 

5 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

It makes sense now... After the huge letdown that was the Xbox showcase where MS laid out that Series X will have one of the worst years in console History. 

The Xbox showcase had better games than this fucking direct you clown :mj: 

And you're damage controlling this by constantly screaming "bubu it's a MINI!!" :hest:

1 minute ago, Remij said:

The Xbox showcase had better games than this fucking direct you clown :mj: 

And you're damage controlling this by constantly screaming "bubu it's a MINI!!" :hest:

On 2022-06-21 at 3:10 PM, Quad Damage said:

ET9rE6Q.png

:hest: still cant get over this. no forza or even a gears collection, just game pass level junk for an entire year

:sabu:

12 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Laughing at you getting defensive AF about your mini is losing our shit? Mini Jerry over here 😂

Just now, JonbX said:

Laughing at you getting defensive AF about your mini is losing our shit? Mini Jerry over here 😂

Hey dipshit I came back in thread this afternoon/evening only to see both you and Remij already losing your shit for pages upon pages before I even responded. 

Sloooooowwww Jonny strikes again :drake:

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Hey dipshit I came back in thread this afternoon/evening only to see both you and Remij already losing your shit for pages upon pages before I even responded. 

Sloooooowwww Jonny strikes again :drake:

Look how defensive this dipshit is about his Mini D 🤣