No Mores Heroes III coming to PS4, PS5, Xbone, Xbox Series and PC on Oct 11.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Goukosan   Get fucked you fucking moron.     No More Heroes III for PS5, Xbox Series, PS4, and Xbox One launches October 11 in North America, October 14 in Europe - Gematsu  

Worst on Xbox, just like Elden Ring

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Soul Hackers is an offshoot game, that's what you're boasting about? :drake:

The expected answer from a fraud Nintendo fanboy gamer. Soul Hacker is pretty much the same type of game, except you have actual party members instead of just demons. Wow, I bet the real SMT/Atlus fans are so pissed.

And Persona was also a ''offshoot'' SMT game and now it's Atlus biggest and highest rated series by far but let's pretend classic SMT is some kind of gospel that lives in it's own parallel universe where nothing else sharing the SMT name from Atlus comes close... You fucking dumbass. 

Only gets excited for Atlus RPG when it releases on Nintendo system and quick to dismiss his exclusive ''bangers'' when they come out and score a 5/10 or gets ported to another superior system so now it's too old to play. The sub PS3 performance on Switch were fantastic though a year ago. :kaz: 

Fucking SW Sheep clowns. Fake ass gamers. 

22 minutes ago, Ramza said:

The expected answer from a fraud Nintendo fanboy gamer. Soul Hacker is pretty much the same type of game, except you have actual party members instead of just demons. Wow, I bet the real SMT/Atlus fans are so pissed.

And Persona was also a ''offshoot'' SMT game and now it's Atlus biggest and highest rated series by far but let's pretend classic SMT is some kind of gospel that lives in it's own parallel universe where nothing else sharing the SMT name from Atlus comes close... You fucking dumbass. 

Lmfao parading soul hackers as a mainline SMT game :drake:

When the previous soul hackers was on Nintendo systems.. You didn't see me parading it as a mainline game now did you? 

Lmfao you thought you had something.. Lmfao soul hackers lmfao. 

22 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Only gets excited for Atlus RPG when it releases on Nintendo system and quick to dismiss his exclusive ''bangers'' when they come out and score a 5/10 or gets ported to another superior system so now it's too old to play. The sub PS3 performance on Switch were fantastic though a year ago. :kaz: 

Fucking SW Sheep clowns. Fake ass gamers. 

NMH3 combat on Switch is 60fps.. The over world is trash though poorly designed. 

I already played this OVER A YEAR AGO. 

Enjoy the wait clown 🤡 

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Lmfao parading soul hackers as a mainline SMT game :drake:

When the previous soul hackers was on Nintendo systems.. You didn't see me parading it as a mainline game now did you? 

Lmfao you thought you had something.. Lmfao soul hackers lmfao. 

First, it is part of the SMT franchise. Two, its not the main series, never pretended otherwise. Three, the main series is not even the best one. 

Wrecked. 

Just now, Ramza said:

First, it is part of the SMT franchise. Two, its not the main series, never pretended otherwise. Three, the main series is not even the best one. 

Wrecked. 

I mean you're a casual so of course the main series is too hard core for you :umad:

NMH3 combat on Switch is 60fps.. The over world is trash though poorly designed. 

I already played this OVER A YEAR AGO. 

Enjoy the wait clown 🤡 

Wow, that sounds amazing. That's really something, 60FPS?! Wow.

I mean I'm too casual to play anything that's not on a Nintendo system and I like to pretend my opinion still have any weight. :umad:

That sounds about right. 

7 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Enjoy your casual soul hackers :drake:

Once again, this clueless clown seem to imagine other SMT games really stray away from the established formula, as if it was it's own unique thing. Every SMT game, Persona, Digital Devil Saga, Soul Hackers, etc have comparable difficulties if you pick a harder difficulty level.

So you can pretend you're some kind of SMT god as much as you want but if anything, you're only proving how little you know. Totally expected from a fraud, fanboy Nintendo lamer. 

8 hours ago, Ramza said:

Yeah, because I give a shit about reviews scores. Especially when it comes from some unplayable version than runs at 20FPS. 

Framerate isn't going to prevent it from being a 5.0 game.

You clearly DO CARE, because you just tried to hope that the game will somehow not be shit.

Just now, jehurey said:

Framerate isn't going to prevent it from being a 5.0 game.

You clearly DO CARE, because you just tried to hope that the game will somehow not be shit.

Yes it can.  It could easily make it a better game.

And nobody is contesting that the game will always be shit on Switch :hest: 

6 minutes ago, Remij said:

Yes it can.  It could easily make it a better game.

And nobody is contesting that the game will always be shit on Switch :hest: 

LOL they are trying to hype a 5.0 game.

we now have a SECOND ADMISSION :tom:

I'm screenshotting both of these posts from them, before they edit them.

15 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL they are trying to hype a 5.0 game.

we now have a SECOND ADMISSION :tom:

I'm screenshotting both of these posts from them, before they edit them.

This is the most pathetic post in SW history. :D 

I don't even know where that 5 is coming from. IGN? Lmfao. 

7 minutes ago, Ramza said:

This is the most pathetic post in SW history. :D 

I don't even know where that 5 is coming from. IGN? Lmfao. 

the guy who has made MULTIPLE THREADS about getting a port of a 5.0 game............is trying to say that my post is the most pathetic post in SW history.

Let that sink in, for a bit.:drake:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

the guy who has made MULTIPLE THREADS about getting a port of a 5.0 game............is trying to say that my post is the most pathetic post in SW history.

Let that sink in, for a bit.:drake:

I just checked, 75 on metacritic. I played worse reviewed games than that. What now? You gonna take more screenshots for the ownage, you pathetic, pencil neck forum dweller? Now everyone knows I want to play 7.5 game on MC that scored a 5/10 somewhere. The shame is unbearable, how am I gonna sleep tonight knowing this? :jordan3:

It's even funnier knowing you used to praised the other two games before it. :kaz: You stopped caring to save face here for not having played a low rated game. But the problem is, you never play any game anyway so that was all in vain, you're still an internet fraud and non-gamer.

Hey Jerry, I'm currently playing a game that got a 68 on MC and I'm enjoying it. OMG. 

Astria Ascending for PC Reviews - Metacritic

My GOTY 2022 also got three reviews from sites I never heard of and thus as no real aggregate because it's not enough. Geez, now I don't have anyone to confirm my taste in games. What am I gonna do?

POSTAL: Brain Damaged for PC Reviews - Metacritic

30/40 years + ''gamers'' that needs a bunch of low skills noobs telling them what to or not to like... :pavarotti:

5 hours ago, Ramza said:

Once again, this clueless clown seem to imagine other SMT games really stray away from the established formula, as if it was it's own unique thing. Every SMT game, Persona, Digital Devil Saga, Soul Hackers, etc have comparable difficulties if you pick a harder difficulty level.

So you can pretend you're some kind of SMT god as much as you want but if anything, you're only proving how little you know. Totally expected from a fraud, fanboy Nintendo lamer. 

The default difficulty a mainline SMT game is more difficult than that :umad:... Bbbbbbut if I raise it to the highest difficulty it was bw comparable to it... Right right guiz?!!??!! 

LOL i pissed him off:tom:

10 hours ago, Ramza said:

I just checked, 75 on metacritic. I played worse reviewed games than that. What now? You gonna take more screenshots for the ownage, you pathetic, pencil neck forum dweller? Now everyone knows I want to play 7.5 game on MC that scored a 5/10 somewhere. The shame is unbearable, how am I gonna sleep tonight knowing this? :jordan3:

It's even funnier knowing you used to praised the other two games before it. :kaz: You stopped caring to save face here for not having played a low rated game. But the problem is, you never play any game anyway so that was all in vain, you're still an internet fraud and non-gamer.

10 hours ago, Ramza said:

Hey Jerry, I'm currently playing a game that got a 68 on MC and I'm enjoying it. OMG. 

Astria Ascending for PC Reviews - Metacritic

My GOTY 2022 also got three reviews from sites I never heard of and thus as no real aggregate because it's not enough. Geez, now I don't have anyone to confirm my taste in games. What am I gonna do?

POSTAL: Brain Damaged for PC Reviews - Metacritic

30/40 years + ''gamers'' that needs a bunch of low skills noobs telling them what to or not to like... :pavarotti:

he does have hope and dreams for a 5.0 port

that's sad.