No Mores Heroes III coming to PS4, PS5, Xbone, Xbox Series and PC on Oct 11.

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Who wants to play 15fps Switch versions of games with sub 720p resolution and low settings?

LOL that's if we even pretended that you'd play a game in the first place :mickeyj:

people who clearly have lesser games that they sit around and make MULTIPLE THREADS in which they await a port of a 15fps Switch game

obviously:drake:

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Goukosan   Get fucked you fucking moron.     No More Heroes III for PS5, Xbox Series, PS4, and Xbox One launches October 11 in North America, October 14 in Europe - Gematsu  

Worst on Xbox, just like Elden Ring

Posted Images

Just now, jehurey said:

people who clearly have lesser games that they sit around and make MULTIPLE THREADS in which they await a port of a 15fps Switch game

obviously:drake:

Ports that don't suck like the Switch version does.

Look how upset he's getting, because people are going to enjoy better versions of games that look and ran like shit on Switch.. contributing to their low scores.

He's mad because people are actually playing games... that's what it comes down to LOL

Just now, Remij said:

Ports that don't suck like the Switch version does.

Look how upset he's getting,

he's trying to type like ghost again.........and failing just like ghost.

LOL he's just confirmed his port-begging, again

no, the game doesn't suck because its on switch.

but apparently, you have taken that into consideration and determined that its STILL BETTER than what you currently have on your PC:tom:

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

clearly you aren't if you are waiting for PC ports.

Lmao, I'm not going to rush in store to buy a Switch with NMH3. I can wait a year to play a better version on a system I already have just fine. 

16 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Lmao, I'm not going to rush in store to buy a Switch with NMH3. I can wait a year to play a better version on a system I already have just fine. 

Of course you can.  It's not like Jerky is rushing to play games either :tom: 

He didn't buy a PS4 until the PRO launched LOL.  He was waiting 3 years for a PS4 :rofl: 

9 minutes ago, Remij said:

Of course you can.  It's not like Jerky is rushing to play games either :tom: 

He didn't buy a PS4 until the PRO launched LOL.  He was waiting 3 years for a PS4 :rofl: 

Octopath Traveller, DP2, NMH2, MH Rise, SMTV. Thanks sheep, your financing towards the beta tests are appreciated.

Except for Jerry that is, he hasn't played any of them. :tom: 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Ramza said:

yeah, you can't afford it, that's perfectly fine.

its just sad that the state of gaming on your platform is so bad that you're actively waiting and making multiple threads for a 5.0 scoring game.

framerate isn't going to change what this game is.

Just now, Ramza said:

No Way Seriously GIF by Travis

your problems are your own

don't expect this game to save your shitty experience with not having any decent games to play

if you are hanging your bets on NMH3, then PC gaming must suck pretty bad.

Just now, Ramza said:

And lmao, the state of PC gaming is bad because I want to play NMH3. :rofl: Ok. 

as, we've noted before...........even the sheep didn't even devote as many threads to NMH3 when they first announce the game even existing.

and you've made multiple threads, on your own.

Just now, jehurey said:

as, we've noted before...........even the sheep didn't even devote as many threads to NMH3 when they first announce the game even existing.

and you've made multiple threads, on your own.

Wow. Amazing. Tell me more.

12 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Wow. Amazing. Tell me more.

Don't need to, because its become very obvious that we've checkmate'd you, you start doing exactly what you're doing now.

Thanks for admitting that you're done.

8 hours ago, jehurey said:

Don't need to, because its become very obvious that we've checkmate'd you, you start doing exactly what you're doing now.

Thanks for admitting that you're done.

We? Who's we? You and your double personality disorder? I don't know if you haven't noticed but no one cares.

Checkmate what? That I'm looking forward to NMH3. I don't mind that it got a 5/10, you can repeat it into oblivion, I'm not even remotely ashamed. I'll be my own judge for that game.

Oh and let's not forget that if me, the official representative of PC gaming, wants to play the new entry in the NMH series, it means PC gaming is really struggling software wise. Infallible logic.

Time for you to go back to do what you do best, not playing games now.

2 hours ago, Ramza said:

We? Who's we? You and your double personality disorder? I don't know if you haven't noticed but no one cares.

Checkmate what? That I'm looking forward to NMH3. I don't mind that it got a 5/10, you can repeat it into oblivion, I'm not even remotely ashamed. I'll be my own judge for that game.

Oh and let's not forget that if me, the official representative of PC gaming, wants to play the new entry in the NMH series, it means PC gaming is really struggling software wise. Infallible logic.

Time for you to go back to do what you do best, not playing games now.

LOL he's melting down into the second day.

he makes statements about the switch, and sheep............and then gets mad when the same is done to him.

what a crybaby

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL he's melting down into the second day.

he makes statements about the switch, and sheep............and then gets mad when the same is done to him.

what a crybaby

No my fault your ''statements'' are dumb.