No Mores Heroes III coming to PS4, PS5, Xbone, Xbox Series and PC on Oct 11.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Goukosan   Get fucked you fucking moron.     No More Heroes III for PS5, Xbox Series, PS4, and Xbox One launches October 11 in North America, October 14 in Europe - Gematsu  

Worst on Xbox, just like Elden Ring

Posted Images

didn't we already have a thread in which we made fun of these poor guys trying to hype a 5.0 game.

and then they told us "no, we don't make threads about 5.0 games, and we don't hype it!"

and then........they......just......did......:bickle:

7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

didn't we already have a thread in which we made fun of these poor guys trying to hype a 5.0 game.

and then they told us "no, we don't make threads about 5.0 games, and we don't hype it!"

and then........they......just......did......:bickle:

Yeah, because I give a shit about reviews scores. Especially when it comes from some unplayable version than runs at 20FPS. 

On 2020-12-19 at 11:01 AM, Goukosan said:

Travis strikes back was a cheap cash grab to fund NMH3.... thanks Cows :juggle:

Switch 2021 is filled with games you're begging for on PC. 

NMH3 

SMTV

MH Rise

Bayonetta 3

Keep waiting and begging. 

😎

:rofl: 

NMH3, barely a year.

MH Rise, not even a year.

SMTV already confirmed. 

And now you're stuck with the significantly worst versions. :kaz:  

Edited by Ramza
51 minutes ago, Ramza said:

:rofl: 

NMH3, barely a year.

MH Rise, not even a year.

SMTV already confirmed. 

And now you're stuck with the significantly worst versions. :kaz:  

This guy is so desperate he can't even count. 

NMH 3 took more than a year. 

MH Rise took a year. 

SMTV is confirmed where? :umad:

And Bayonetta 3 don't hold your breath. 

So you did wait and beg and are still waiting and begging for half the list... Thanks for confirming :sabu:

Edited by Goukosan
2 hours ago, Ike said:

Might be worth playing now that it'll have a stable framerate and better performance. :] 

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

Yeah, because I give a shit about reviews scores. Especially when it comes from some unplayable version than runs at 20FPS. 

The over world has lots om Frame drops on Switch.   But after playing the game, the over world  wasn't really needed in this game and was an after thought. 

They should have gone with a NMH2 type of world. 

The main gameplay itself though was 60fps.  It's like they focused solely on optimizing the main game and didn't bother optimizing the over world.. Lol

59 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

This guy is so desperate he can't even count. 

NMH 3 took more than a year. 

MH Rise took a year. 

SMTV is confirmed where? :umad:

And Bayonetta 3 don't hold your breath. 

So you did wait and beg and are still waiting and begging for half the list... Thanks for confirming :sabu:

MH Rise -  14 months.

NMH3 -14 months. 

So barely a year for a version that doesn't completely blow. Acting like it isn't worth the wait because you played it first on your FisherPrice tablet. :kaz: 

A dataminer finds evidence hinting at a release on PS4 and PC for Shin Megami Tensei 5, a Nintendo Switch exclusive, in the game's source code.

Thinking you're gonna keep an exclusive from Atlus/SEGA off PC. :kaz: 

Bayo 3 is the only real exclusive on that list.

I didn't even buy MH Rise on PC and it's been out for months, same thing for Deadly Premonition 2. So much for the desperate waiting and begging. :umad: 

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

This was already confirmed months ago.   You're making another thread as if this is new news.. Lol

No idiot, there was no confirmed release date before. Just a confirmation that it was coming to other platforms. 

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

MH Rise -  14 months.

NMH3 -14 months. 

So barely a year for a version that doesn't completely blow. Acting like it isn't worth the wait because you played it first on your FisherPrice tablet. :kaz: 

A dataminer finds evidence hinting at a release on PS4 and PC for Shin Megami Tensei 5, a Nintendo Switch exclusive, in the game's source code.

Thinking you're gonna keep an exclusive from Atlus/SEGA off PC. :kaz: 

Bayo 3 is the only real exclusive on that list.

I didn't even buy MH Rise on PC and it's been out for months, same thing for Deadly Premonition 2. So much for the desperate waiting and begging. :umad: 

So like I said you can't count :sabu:

You went from saying not even a year/less than a year to realizing its more than a year wait. 

SMTV hasn't been announced... Keep begging and waiting :umad:

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

No idiot, there was no confirmed release date before. Just a confirmation that it was coming to other platforms. 

The game was confirmed months ago.  Lmfao at you celebrating old news again like it's new news :drake:

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

So like I said you can't count :sabu:

You went from saying not even a year/less than a year to realizing its more than a year wait. 

SMTV hasn't been announced... Keep begging and waiting :umad:

Oh no, I assumed a date wrong. 

You told me the same thing about DP2 and NMH3. So don't be surprised when I mention your dumbass in the SMTV real gamers edition announcement thread. :umad:

3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

The game was confirmed months ago.  Lmfao at you celebrating old news again like it's new news :drake:

Lol this moron NPC.exe program is stuck on repeat. The release date is new you fucking moron, the article I posted went up live today and you're gonna tell me it's old news? Yeah, sure. 

20 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Oh no, I assumed a date wrong. 

You told me the same thing about DP2 and NMH3. So don't be surprised when I mention your dumbass in the SMTV real gamers edition announcement thread. :umad:

You'll still be waiting and hoping for the announcement :umad:

Enjoy the wait :juggle:

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

You'll still be waiting and hoping for the announcement :umad:

Enjoy the wait :juggle:

Meanwhile Switch is not getting the next SMT game and I'm getting both.  :pavarotti: You lose, good day sir. 

9 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Meanwhile Switch is not getting the next SMT game and I'm getting both.  :pavarotti: You lose, good day sir. 

Was there a new SMT game announced that I don't know about? :wonder: 

Just now, Ramza said:

Soul Hackers 2. 

Oh right.  I wasn't even thinking of that.  I usually think Devil Summoner.

So weird that it's not coming to Switch.  At least not yet anyway.  Companies are so fucking weird sometimes.