The left and it's obsession with "safety"

1 hour ago, Cooke said:

Racist?  

Apparently if store employees refuse to serve people who come into the bakery they work at after closing time then they're racist. And anyone who thinks the employees were right to refuse service is also racist.

11 minutes ago, Saucer said:

You sure you want to continue this line of attack?

FYvHlb7X0AEG6yg?format=jpg&name=large

Hawt. Love those scars on the arms

13 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Apparently if store employees refuse to serve people who come into the bakery they work at after closing time then they're racist. And anyone who thinks the employees were right to refuse service is also racist.

Apparently you're a retarded incel. Cooke is already racist and you're a boot licking coward who can't think for himself, so the "subtlety" is missed on yall.

He described a situation that involved one woman, yet he has to mockingly state some stupid shit about them "not informing all of the black women in the city" as if there were hundreds of black women making false complaints about the place. 

Then adding some jab about how they should cater to black women with free or almost free items. Like where in this story did money even come up? It's someone painting a general statement based on an individual encounter. 

He's painting a general picture of black women wanting shit for free and making false racism claims. It's like when guys use one woman lying about being raped as some sort of counter to the conversation of date rape or whatever. It's crafted for goobers like you and Cooke to consume. 

The right and it's obsession with other people's genitals and healthcare. :muttley: 

Don't even realize they're just being force fed culture wars while the rich rob them blind and get to blame immigrants, ethnic minorities, and LGBTQ+ people and all while raping the planet of its natural resources leaving them with nothing at the end for all that bootlicking. :shake: 

7 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Apparently you're a retarded incel. Cooke is already racist and you're a boot licking coward who can't think for himself, so the "subtlety" is missed on yall.

He described a situation that involved one woman, yet he has to mockingly state some stupid shit about them "not informing all of the black women in the city" as if there were hundreds of black women making false complaints about the place. 

Then adding some jab about how they should cater to black women with free or almost free items. Like where in this story did money even come up? It's someone painting a general statement based on an individual encounter. 

He's painting a general picture of black women wanting shit for free and making false racism claims. It's like when guys use one woman lying about being raped as some sort of counter to the conversation of date rape or whatever. It's crafted for goobers like you and Cooke to consume. 

That wasn't even the purpose of posting this anyway. It was the stupid woke nutjobs attacking a woke business for not being woke enough.  

Edited by Cooke
30 minutes ago, Cooke said:

That wasn't even the purpose of posting this anyway. It was the stupid woke nutjobs attacking a woke business for not being woke enough.  

I'm quite aware, but it's presented as more than that. He could have just brought up the bar thing but he has to preface it with something unrelated and also throw black women under the bus.

It's the MO of your type. Use as many dog whistles as possible and the people who eat it up will subconsciously create narratives in their minds. Like the Boebert tweet I posted where she takes his tweet then makes it into a vague attack on the left based on the unrelated story he posted. 

It's no different than what you guys do in here on a daily basis. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I'm quite aware, but it's presented as more than that. He could have just brought up the bar thing but he has to preface it with something unrelated and also throw black women under the bus.

It's the MO of your type. Use as many dog whistles as possible and the people who eat it up will subconsciously create narratives in their minds. Like the Boebert tweet I posted where she takes his tweet then makes it into a vague attack on the left based on the unrelated story he posted. 

It's no different than what you guys do in here on a daily basis. 

Well if you want to talk about the other stuff.. Do you think they employees should have been fired for not serving customers after they are closed? Do you think they would have been fired if the customers that complained were white men?  Let's get racey!

1 hour ago, Cooke said:

Well if you want to talk about the other stuff.. Do you think they employees should have been fired for not serving customers after they are closed? Do you think they would have been fired if the customers that complained were white men?  Let's get racey!

Nothing is racey or interesting about your white aggrievement fantasies, where innocent white men are constantly persecuted in your made up scenarios. 

39 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Nothing is racey or interesting about your white aggrievement fantasies, where innocent white men are constantly persecuted in your made up scenarios. 

Answer the question 

3 hours ago, Cooke said:

Answer the question 

Which? The first situation, no I don't agree they should have been fired. Like why would I think otherwise. I'm not familiar with the story and I don't trust Andy Ngo or Walsh as far as I can throw them, but I'll assume the story is accurate. 

As for your white power wet dream, go fuck yourself.