Tactics Ogre: Reborn releases November 11th according to PSDeals

Just now, Remij said:

No I didn't. 

yes you did.

you tried counting something twice to try and give your theory more credibility.

even created a SECOND THREAD talking about the same game.

Where's Bloodborne at?:tom:

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Im disappointed in how little work they did to the visuals. I was hoping for a full blown remake with redone graphics.

I knew it would just be a port of the PSP remake. That's fine though, it's the best SRPG of all time, so it's probably for the best if they don't change the game too much.    And yes, Tactic

Jerry still crying that another game from the leaked Gforce list turned out to be true. So far, almost every game listed from Square actually happened. This guy just can't take a lost and prefer to co

2 hours ago, Ramza said:

Jerry still crying that another game from the leaked Gforce list turned out to be true. So far, almost every game listed from Square actually happened. This guy just can't take a lost and prefer to constantly embarrass himself instead of admitting he might have been wrong about something. :kaz: 

I love how this butthurt guy is trying to join up with lemij because I bitchslapped him in another thread.:tom:

20 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Mario coming to PC confirmed

I've already stated to dumbhurey many times that GFN is also used for development.

Dude is madddddddd about this list being accurate. 

All these games keep coming... one by one :tom5: 

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

I love how this butthurt guy is trying to join up with lemij because I bitchslapped him in another thread.:tom:

Dude, you got fucking owned hard in this thread... because your whole argument is so fucking stupid.

Literally as more and more games from the list are announced... you act like it has no substance... because 100% of the stuff hasn't been announced yet :drake: 

Fucking retarded clownass logic.  He's rightfully calling out your stupid shit... like I do all the time :cruise: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

All those Sony games in that list ARE coming. :drake: 

See what I mean @Ramza

He just conveniently gives that line.

Spiderman wasn't on the list...................yet that game is releasing BEFORE ALL OF THOSE OTHER SUPPOSED SONY GAMES

The Last of Us Remake never showed up on the GeForce Now leak, even though that game has been in development for at least a couple of years by an outside contractor before Naughty Dog had to come back and work on it.

When you bring facts like that up to him...........Lemij doesn't know what to say so he just mumbles some shit out of his mouth.:kaz:

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

yes you did.

you tried counting something twice to try and give your theory more credibility.

even created a SECOND THREAD talking about the same game.

Where's Bloodborne at?:tom:

No I didn't.  There was simply new information posted about this particular game which further confirmed its legitimacy... thus I posted it :lemming: 

I'm going to create another thread about it when it's officially announced too... and again bring up the fact that you were wrong about the list.  Cry harder bitch :drake: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Dude, you got fucking owned hard in this thread... because your whole argument is so fucking stupid.

awwww.he's getting angry again

it happens everytime I bring up the same facts that derail his whole narrative

he and Ramza are going to be holding onto each other tight, in this thread. I can see that already. LOL

Just now, Remij said:

No I didn't.  There was simply new information posted about this particular game

LOL, new information about a 20 year old game.

.............make a new post, while specifically saying "Another" when speaking to me.

:tom:Dumbass got caught, and he knows it.

Just now, jehurey said:

See what I mean @Ramza

He just conveniently gives that line.

Spiderman wasn't on the list...................yet that game is releasing BEFORE ALL OF THOSE OTHER SUPPOSED SONY GAMES

The Last of Us Remake never showed up on the GeForce Now leak, even though that game has been in development for at least a couple of years by an outside contractor before Naughty Dog had to come back and work on it.

When you bring facts like that up to him...........Lemij doesn't know what to say so he just mumbles some shit out of his mouth.:kaz:

There he goes again... trying to claim that because games are releasing which aren't on the list... as a reason why the leak is wrong LOL.

So instead of using the games which are ON the list... as confirmation that the list is accurate... he's trying to use......................................................something other than the list :drake: 

How fucking STUPID can one person be? :lawl: 

Just now, Remij said:

There he goes again... trying to claim that because games are releasing which aren't on the list... as a reason why the leak is wrong LOL.

and you can't debunk it.

he won't give a single reason explaining it........just watch:hest:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

LOL, new information about a 20 year old game.

.............make a new post, while specifically saying "Another" when speaking to me.

:tom:Dumbass got caught, and he knows it.

Yes, new information, retard :drake: 

And that post wasn't made TO you... it was ABOUT you. :lemming: 

Jerky is BIG MAD that I made another thread about something he was wrong about :rofl: 

Just now, Remij said:

Yes, new information, retard :drake: 

And that post wasn't made TO you... it was ABOUT you. :lemming: 

it which you said "Another"

you were clearly trying to imply this was ANOTHER game that verify the geforce now leak

let's look at that passage again:

Another note is that this was on the Nvidia Geforce Now leak from way back..  LOL Jerky stay losing :geese: 

.............clear sign that you were attempting to count this game, a second time.

Dude, you already you're going to lose this one, are you really going to meltdown because you're that butthurt about me, that you're going to pretend you didn't know what you typed?

Please.............please be stupid enough to die on this hill.  I dare you.

Just now, jehurey said:

No, not really

That's the thing with this leak.............idiots like Lemij can simply say "well, it just hasn't released yet"

they can just keep on pushing other titles back to keep the hope alive.

Except the database has explicitly been wrong before.

The Uncharted Collection was supposed to be ALL FOUR GAMES, according to the leak.

It was not that.

When I bring it up to Lemij, he just makes excuses.

The only part of that database that is consistently accurate..............are the Square Enix games.

Uncharted Collection had all games on Playstation, I think everyone assumed it would be the same on PC. Big deal if Sony decided to drop the PS3 games from the PC compilation, it still happened. God of War also happened, fyi.

Then you have two successful call on Capcom games. Oh wait, wasn't Dragon Dogma 2 also officially announced recently? Wow, so that's three out of four.

Not to mention plenty of right call on various third party games that I won't bother to list.

But you're acting like it's not happening because the PC UC Collection is missing some games? And you have the audacity to say Remij is making excuses. The irony is strong with this one. 

• dead 1
2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Uncharted Collection had all games on Playstation

No its just going to be UC4 and Lost Legacy, same on the PC version.

Dragon's Dogma 2 was revealed in the Capcom leak, which occurred BEFORE the GeForce Now "leak"

There person who created the test database would KNOWN there's a Dragon Dogma 2 without any input from the developer.

Nice try, einstein.

Edited by jehurey
Just now, Ramza said:

Uncharted Collection had all games on Playstation, I think everyone assumed it would be the same on PC. Big deal if Sony decided to drop the PS3 games from the PC compilation, it still happened. God of War also happened, fyi.

Then you have two successful call on Capcom games. Oh wait, wasn't Dragon Dogma 2 also officially announced recently? Wow, so that's three out of four.

Not to mention plenty of right call on various third party games that I won't bother to list.

But you're acting like it's not happening because the PC UC Collection is missing some games? And you have the audacity to say Remij is making excuses. The irony is strong with this one. 

His retarded ass is literally trying to use games that aren't on the list... as a reason why the list is fake... because apparently it needs to include every PC game in development... :drake: 

It's like a wife giving her husband a list of groceries to get from the store and he picks them up plus a few other things that he wanted while he's there... and then her saying "you didn't follow my list!" :tom: 

• Haha 1
Just now, Remij said:

His retarded ass is literally trying to use games that aren't on the list... as a reason why the list is fake... because apparently it needs to include every PC game in development... :drake: 

yes it does............or else it was a FABRICATED DATABASE made by some other party that is not official.

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Hey Fakeboy Lemij.

I got another question.

God of War 2018 was in the Geforce Now Leak.....................correct?

[answer that part to get to the actual question]

Yep :juggle: