Phil Spencer: GoW Ragnarok is my most anticipated game

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Halo Infinite       TLHBFR! They’ve got their lord and savior Phil saying his most anticipated game is God of War Ragnarok. He couldn’t even lie and say Startlop 76 or Hellblade 2. Xbox

Lemmings got you with their propaganda lol

four year old, and NINE YEAR old games   "Hey we're going to see the new Black Panther movie this November...."   [Subtwatic]: Uh.........no, thanks I'm watching Iron Man 2 later

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, Ike said:

Hermits: " I'm so glad I waited years to play this marginally better version to make myself superior and justify spending $2k+ on a PC and monitor." :lawl: 

They are clowns :mj:

I can't imagine myself waiting almost half a decade to play a game I want. While they are getting hyped for this old ass Spiderman game, I'm gearing up for Spiderman 2 next year.

I'll pick up Spiderman on PC when its a lot cheaper on Steam.

I can't pay $60 for a 4 year old game with marginal upgrades especially when it doesn't come with Miles Morales included.

4 minutes ago, Substatic said:

You want the best you pay for it

you clearly don't, if you're waiting years to be served.

you literally said that your most anticipated FPS for 2021 was.....................Far Cry 6

Does that sound liked somebody who wants the best?:drake:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

you clearly don't,  

What do you mean. If the game is so good I'd wait for the objectively better experience instead of souring it.

Like with the other Gay of War where you go down the river with that weird boy (I only played 10 minutes, got boring).  Seemed like some Pedo stuff.

Edited by Substatic
Just now, Substatic said:

The last God of War

....was the last God of War game.

That's like you, today in the year 2022, telling us that you have the most newest, pristine automobile from 2018

:drake:

4 hours ago, jehurey said:

you don't "let" anybody do anything.

you're a second-class citizens.

you eat the crumbs from the table AFTER everybody else has eaten.

.......because you don't have any other choice

Yes we do.  We absolutely let PS gamers beta test our games.  That is completely our choice.  We could have bought a PS5 at any time within the last 18 months and beta tested these games for hermits... like the other cows did.  Nothing was stopping us, other than the fact that we knew all this shit was coming to our preferred platform.  I mean LOL, there's no way some clown who's had access to these games for 18+ months now and chose to not play them is going to call us second-class citizens... LMFAO.  Sony fixed you a plate, but you haven't been eating shit...  :rofl: 

Jerky trying a bite of a Sony exclusive

baby-boy.gif

:lawl: 

1 minute ago, Substatic said:

The last God of War wasn't best on PC?  For such an acclaimed game, I wanted the best experience the first time around. 

He wouldn't know... he hasn't played any version of it :tom: 

Just now, jehurey said:

....was the last God of War game.

Yeah I wanted the objectively best experience, which factually was on PC. It was boring sadly, I might try it again soon. Does it get better after that quick time event Tree chopping bullshit?

Just now, Substatic said:

Yeah

so you're aware that you are playing an old game, while we are going to play a new game that has upgraded features.

because we already experienced that game back in 2018.

well.........not you:drake:

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Yes we do.  We absolutely let PS gamers beta test our games.  That is completely our choice.  We could have bought a PS5 at any time within the last 18 months and beta tested these games for hermits... like the other cows did.  Nothing was stopping us, other than the fact that we knew all this shit was coming to our preferred platform.  I mean LOL, there's no way some clown who's had access to these games for 18+ months now and chose to not play them is going to call us second-class citizens... LMFAO.  Sony fixed you a plate, but you haven't been eating shit...  :rofl: 

Jerky trying a bite of a Sony exclusive

:lawl: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

He wouldn't know... he hasn't played any version of it :tom: 

Look at the butthurt coming from Napolean, over here:banderoos:

Just now, jehurey said:

so you're aware that you are playing an old game, while we are going to play a new game that has upgraded features.

because we already experienced that game back in 2018.

well.........not you:drake:

Look at the butthurt coming from Napolean, over here:banderoos:

LOL he can't respond to the fact that he hasn't played any of these games... :rofl: 

You didn't experience ANYTHING back in 2018 LMFAO...  Jerry, we've ALL seen your fucking profile dude...  :drake: 

And you're not going to play anything.. we're certain of that :tom: 

Just now, Remij said:

LOL he can't respond to the fact that he hasn't played any of these games... :rofl: 

You didn't experience ANYTHING back in 2018 LMFAO...  Jerry, we've ALL seen your fucking profile dude...  :drake: 

And you're not going to play anything.. we're certain of that :tom: 

napolean's meltdown continues.

@Goukosan looks like little napolean shit his diaper, again:noah:

1 minute ago, Substatic said:

Sorry I only play the best version of games

your most anticipated first-person game of 2021 was Far Cry 6

you literally can't say anything that counters that.

Just now, Remij said:

He's tagging his boyfriend, again today, because I'm picking on him :tom: 

Oh man, napolean is getting really mad todaylittle-napoleon-bonaparte-prints.jpg?wai

:lawl::lawl::lawl: