We're now in a recession: US GDP shrinks 0.9% in second quarter

7 hours ago, Twinblade said:

There's still a lot of shit thats expensive over, but its true that things are slowly improving. I noticed my 401K starting to bounce back which is nice.

My 401K is up over 16% this past month alone and over 13% past 12 months

:juggle:

Screenshot_20230715_195527.jpg

Edited by Goukosan
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Those tax cuts that passed during the Trump admin. sure did help trickle down the wealth didn't it. 

EU's GDP has been up the last two quarters. Where did you get your degrees from?   

Evidently JerryU because you just moved the goal posts from "there's a global recession" to "well one might come..."    Great job. 

Posted Images

17 hours ago, Ramza said:

Great job, guys. This economy is killer, just look at this graph inflation rates in the G7... :tom:

People are working two jobs and can't afford a home or feed their family. Look, them jobs numbers are looking great. 🤡

Context always escapes you. 

:umad:

3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Context always escapes you. 

:umad:

Interests rates just spiked again in Canada. An average piece of steak cost 30 dollars. Eggs doubled in price compared to just last-year. People with variable interest rates on house loans are completely fucked.

Spare me the PR bull crap. This is the worst economy of my lifetime. 3.4% ... Yeah, right. We're paying double for most essential consumer goods compared to last-year, it's even worse if you go back to pre Covid economy.  :hest:

Time to make another multi billion dollar package for Shortzensky in Ukraine. :kaz: 

Tell me, in what American city are you living in again, Mr. Goukosan? 

11 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Interests rates just spiked again in Canada. An average piece of steak cost 30 dollars. Eggs doubled in price compared to just last-year. People with variable interest rates on house loans are completely fucked.

Spare me the PR bull crap. This is the worst economy of my lifetime. 3.4% ... Yeah, right. We're paying double for most essential consumer goods compared to last-year, it's even worse if you go back to pre Covid economy.  :hest:

Time to make another multi billion dollar package for Shortzensky in Ukraine. :kaz: 

Tell me, in what American city are you living in again, Mr. Goukosan? 

The economic recovery in America post pandemic has been faster than everyone estimated...that inflation reduction act is doing work :umad:

Ukraine aid is materials from the Military budget, none of that is related to consumers, the average Joe and the American Household. 

38 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

The economic recovery in America post pandemic has been faster than everyone estimated...that inflation reduction act is doing work :umad:

Ukraine aid is materials from the Military budget, none of that is related to consumers, the average Joe and the American Household. 

Oh good for you. 

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Goukosan said:

:salute:

Lol it was like she was reading a list of names from a mass shooting or something. Genuinely upset things seem to be getting better? Who knows the fucking economy is a magic show anyway. 

43 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol it was like she was reading a list of names from a mass shooting or something. Genuinely upset things seem to be getting better? Who knows the fucking economy is a magic show anyway. 

That's how you know they don't really care about the country... They're genuinely upset things are improving..  Like WTF?