Derailed topic re-direction thread

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lol this loser

Want to argue endlessly? Maybe you just really, really, really need to get the last word in? Cool, I'm not here to judge. But sometimes a thread can get a tinsy, tiny bit off-topic and if the thread h

Microsoft has already tried to GaaS them.

Just now, ghostz said:

You’ve refused to

...lose a single argument to you.

Its really not that hard, especially when you're too stupid to read basic words.

Its hilarious how you keep on losing. Which has been going on for much longer than 5 months. :drake:

Just now, ghostz said:

You

...keep on laughing at how you are now repeating yourself, because you can't think of anything?

Yes, I am laughing.

Even funnier is how you keep on repeating things..................that don't work:hest:

Poor ghost can't even AFFORD a new idea. I bet he couldn't even afford to RENT an idea, at this point. LOL

11 minutes ago, ghostz said:

You

[ghost] are now getting increasingly angrier, by you bolding your repeat post.

While I'm laughing at you.

It is funny, seeing somebody who doesn't own a console, get angry at a game that owns him.:drake:

1 hour ago, ghostz said:

how you

laugh at how you have to get up early to your cubicle job, as you are entering your meltdown for a third straight day

:tom: its gonna be funny seeing you not respond until launchtime, because sheila doesn't give you phone privileges.

2 minutes ago, ghostz said:

That anyone would

keep on melting down and STILL LOSING every argument in this thread into a third day.......but somehow you managed to do exactly that.

And I am laughing at you this entire time, knowing that you have to hide your phone from sheila or else she will confiscate it. :tom: