Derailed topic re-direction thread

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lol this loser

Want to argue endlessly? Maybe you just really, really, really need to get the last word in? Cool, I'm not here to judge. But sometimes a thread can get a tinsy, tiny bit off-topic and if the thread h

Microsoft has already tried to GaaS them.

Just now, ghostz said:

How much you

...have been laughing at your three day meltdown, so much that you're melting down from beneath your cubicle from the watchful eyes of sheila? LOL

Yes, I've been laughing very much.:tom:

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

was too many days

...for you to meltdown, but you still seem to do it anyways, to my satisfaction :tom:

i love how he's getting made fun of, and the one thing he tried to make fun of me, he already lost that argument and admitted that I played GT7

.........yet he's still here for me to continue making fun of him, and his call center job..........on his rented phone, that he has to hide underneath his cubicle from sheila:lawl:like as if I won't enjoy typing this over and over and over

3 minutes ago, ghostz said:

You despise

..the fact that I can't laugh at you when I'm sleeping :lawl:But I need the rest since laughing at you, melting down at a call center, hiding from sheila

all because you don't own a console, because you play on your nephew's, who doesn't give you permission...............is just too much to handle.

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

Another game to play

...is something you can't say, because your nephew hasn't given you permission to use his consoles this month :lawl::lawl::lawl:

these setups are actually getting better for me

Just now, ghostz said:

Been laughing at how much

...things you either can't afford and have to borrow from your nephew, or are renting, Rent-a-Center

Yes..........I've been laughing at you about that, for years now.

Just now, ghostz said:

Really bad for you to stop

...laughing at you because I have to sleep, because you [ghost] are pretty much a joke 24/7, round-the-clock.

Working at a call center, typing on your phone hiding under the cubicle, because sheila will take your RENTED phone..........and you have to ask your nephew for permission to play games on the consoles

:hest:i will never stop laughing at your life