Sony's Death Stranding coming to PC GamePass, will be announced tomorrow

46 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

I mean it’s not like it’s not already on PC for more than a year now.

:mjgrin:  It’s still not going to ShitBox tho’. I fail to see what the excitement is here.

1E6D9117-C478-434D-98AD-2BDEA3CF7BEC.jpeg

Oh it's pretty exciting.  Kojima gearing up for that GamePass Xbox exclusive :mjgrin:

3 hours ago, Remij said:

Oh it's pretty exciting.  Kojima gearing up for that GamePass Xbox exclusive :mjgrin:

That’s got fuck all to do with Death Stranding being on GP PC.

Is Xbox that dry that we are celebrating a game that was already on PC going to GP PC as some kind of Xbox win? The game will never see the light of day on Xbox. I fail to see how this is related to Kojima’s future Xbox project :mjgrin:

He’s currently working on Death Stranding 2 for PS5 and PC. Probably many years away from releasing his Xbox project lol.

Edited by FIREPOWER
4 hours ago, Substatic said:

PC had over 130 high scoring games over PS4 when DS came out on PC. 

Not only that but Death Stranding (the original version) was released on PC less than a year after the PS4 version came out. No one was desperate for it or anything.

I wish I had never played it on PS4 actually and just waited for the best version.

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Ramza said:

Not only that but Death Stranding (the original version) was released on PC less than a year after the PS4 version came out. No one was desperate for it or anything.

I wish I had never played it on PS4 actually and just waited for the best version.

No fucking kidding.  I played the PS4 version too and wish I had just waited.  All these Sony cinematic games are just so much better in Ultrawide.. it's not even funny.

TLOU Part 1 is going to be :banderoos:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

LOL "games" :hest:

Jerry hating on video games as usual while rocking a 3090rtx in his computer that he primarily uses to play solitaire and minesweeper. 

26 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Jerry hating on video games as usual while rocking a 3090rtx in his computer that he primarily uses to play solitaire and minesweeper. 

because there isn't anything much better.

there's literally a neogaf thread about Vampire Survivor being the sleeper hit PC game

and people on this forum tried to make fun of my for it.

seriously................counting Steam early access games as "good"

you guys should be ashamed of yourselves. that's not what I bought a 3090rtx for.

Edited by jehurey
10 minutes ago, jehurey said:

there's literally a neogaf thread about Vampire Survivor being the sleeper hit PC game

and people on this forum tried to make fun of my for it.

seriously................counting Steam early access games as "good"

you guys should be ashamed of yourselves. that's not what I bought a 3090rtx for.

There isn't anything better he says.... with a PS5 sitting, unused, with Demon's Souls, Returnal, GT7, TLOU2, God of War... and so many others not even touched, or partly started

So what's your excuse for not playing your PS5 then? :mj: 

LOL it's so easy to defeat this retarded clowns logic about PS5 having better games to play.... when he's literally playing Vampire Survivors instead of those games :rofl: 

• Haha 1
31 minutes ago, Remij said:

There isn't anything better he says.... with a PS5 sitting, unused,

he literally cannot stay on subject to save his life.

does he think I don't notice whenever he runs away from a subject?:drake:

• NPC 1
14 hours ago, jehurey said:

LOL "high scoring games" :hest:

Yeah, anything scoring 8,9, and 10 at GameSpot. Like I said, DS coming to PC a few months late wasn't a problem when PC had around 130 more high scoring games over PS4 that gen. 

How can this even be possible when PC gets almost every major third party AAA[Budget], which encompass most AAA releases period? Are you drunk? It ALSO gets  every AAA MS "console exclusive" and a large portion of AAA Sony "console exclusives".  Thanks to all of this, It gets the most big and mid budget titles and plays the far superior version of almost all of them. Especially if you own a rtx3090.

It's not our fault you don't like most video games. That's a completely subjective and "a you problem", and not a real complaint towards PC or a rtx3090.

Edited by Substatic
1 hour ago, Substatic said:

Yeah, anything scoring 8,9, and 10 at GameSpot. Like I said, DS coming to PC a few months late wasn't a problem when PC had around 130 more high scoring games over PS4 that gen. 

How can this even be possible when PC gets almost every major third party AAA[Budget], which encompass most AAA releases period? Are you drunk? It ALSO gets  every AAA MS "console exclusive" and a large portion of AAA Sony "console exclusives".  Thanks to all of this, It gets the most big and mid budget titles and plays the far superior version of almost all of them. Especially if you own a rtx3090.

It's not our fault you don't like most video games. That's a completely subjective and "a you problem", and not a real complaint towards PC or a rtx3090.

bubu there isn't anything much better :awww: 

as Demon's Souls, GT7, TLOU2, FF7R, Returnal, Horizon: Forbidden West... decay on a shelf somewhere... destined to remain unplayed....

Those are the big blockbuster Playstation games... and Jerky isn't playing them.  So it's absolutely hilarious when that clown.... and that clown only... attempts to talk about Sony's superiority in gaming.  It just doesn't add up.

He's playing a $3 pixel art game on his 3090 equipped PC... instead of any of those games.  He's playing a modded RE4 game... on his PC.... instead of those games. He's playing VR Quest games.... on his PC.... instead of those games....

This clown has NO ABILITY to speak on any of these subjects... and the entire forum knows it too.  He's lost ALL of the tiny amount of credibility he's ever had.  It's over :tom:  

Edited by Remij
On 2022-08-20 at 1:10 PM, Substatic said:

:lawl:LOL trying to boast about budget and early access games

especially when he was proven wrong about previous gen in which he claims PC won, when another poster complete demolished his claim.

He's going to pretend and play stupid and pretend he doesn't know what I'm talking about. Same routine.

On 2022-08-20 at 2:17 PM, Remij said:

bubu there isn't anything much better :awww: 

as Demon's Souls, GT7, TLOU2, FF7R, Returnal, Horizon: Forbidden West... decay on a shelf somewhere... destined to remain unplayed....

Those are the big blockbuster Playstation games... and Jerky isn't playing them.

He's now trying to talk about me.

He can't actually win an argument..............so he tries to talk about me

Does he not realize that he immediately makes it obvious when he's pretty much admitting that he's lost an argument?

:hest:

24 minutes ago, jehurey said:

especially when he was proven wrong about previous gen in which he claims PC won, when another poster complete demolished his claim.

This literally never happened. Me and Gokou were debating 2019-2020, two specific years. That's not a generation. Gen8 was 2012-2020.  PC won last gen by a large margin. 

Try not to lie so much, Liehurey.

24 minutes ago, jehurey said:

He can't actually win an argument..............so he tries to talk about me

A majority of video games release on PC and a majority of those are better on PC. This goes for AAA, AA, or A/Indy. You're choosing not to use your 3090. That's a subjective issue.

Edited by Substatic