GamePass has been SLAPPIN with quality releases

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

yall check out coffee talk, tinykin, and slappypoo on gamepass? these bangers are slappin      

Just a glance of some titles that have released on GamePass over the past month. Xbox Official Seal of Quality    TinyKin - 81 MC Day One Release Immortality 94 MC Day one Release

You can play it with one hand. 

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

This is one of the best collections I have every seen.  The amount of content is staggering.   They really went all out. 

Yea, there's like 13 games here.  Sure some of them aren't that great, but they've added some nice features like being able to rewind, and eliminating the sprite flickering that the NES games suffered from, and so on.

I'm basically supporting it because I loved these games growing up, and this brings them all legitimately to the PC/modern platforms.  There's tons of classic games I'd love for them to bring over officially, so I'm down to support them.

13 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

When you have no real killer app content for an entire year then you have to settle for this trash. 

Bargain bin gaming, best deal in gaming though :jonb:

Whats trash about these games? They all scored great.

Of course you had to come rushing into an Xbox game thread to cry though 🤡

Just now, Goukosan said:

This is one of the best collections I have every seen.  The amount of content is staggering.   They really went all out. 

It's not all good content though. I would never go back to the black and white Gameboy games for more than few minutes. Even if there's one that I actually used to play as a kid.

The fighting games are also pretty bad. 

I used to play the sidescroller on NES (TMNT) as a kid, AVGN did an episode on that one. Good grief, I dunno if I could endure that shit today, even if I do have quite a bit of nostalgia for it. (one of the first game I have ever payed)

So you have a few cool beat em ups that I could easily emulate in less than a few minutes. The notable ones are TMNT The Arcade game, The Manhattan Project (NES), Turtles in Time (SNES). Essentially three classics, that's not worth 50$ for me and I wouldn't play those games for long anyway. 

It's cool if you are into those games but whatever. Still very pricey for a roms collection. 

12 minutes ago, JonbX said:

Whats trash about these games? They all scored great.

Of course you had to come rushing into an Xbox game thread to cry though 🤡

This list is literally indie games that's available on everything. 

And Phone games that are on iOS and Android. 

If your system has other killer apps to play then ok these games can supplement your library of Bayonetta 3 or GOW ragnorock etc 

But when these are you MAIN GAMES on a brand new next gen system.. In year 3? Lmfao that's pathetic. 

8 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

This list is literally indie games that's available on everything. 

And Phone games that are on iOS and Android. 

If your system has other killer apps to play then ok these games can supplement your library of Bayonetta 3 or GOW ragnorock etc 

But when these are you MAIN GAMES on a brand new next gen system.. In year 3? Lmfao that's pathetic. 

This is just what hit GP in a months time. Sure, heavy a steady flow of AA+ games sure does suck. 🤡

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

someone get immortality and let me know if it can be easily played with one hand :mjcry:

Haha sounds good. I gotta take care of a few things, but I’ll play it around 10pm est.

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, JonbX said:

This is just what hit GP in a months time. Sure, heavy a steady flow of AA+ games sure does suck. 🤡

Heavy flow of no name indies and phone games... The power of X. 

Meanwhile other systems have all this in addition to real BANGERS AFTER BANGER. 

Edited by Goukosan
35 minutes ago, Remij said:

3rd game is an absolute banger  :reg: 

Midnight Fight Express? Yeah it looks cool, I'm interested. It's pretty much Hotline Miami in 3D, right? 

• Upvote 1