GamePass has been SLAPPIN with quality releases

Just a glance of some titles that have released on GamePass over the past month. Xbox Official Seal of Quality :hype:

TinyKin - 81 MC Day One Release

Immortality 94 MC Day one Release

Immortals  81 MC

Opus Epic of Star Song 90 MC

Midnight Fight Express 8 GS 

Two Point Campus 83 MC Day One Release

Coffee Talk 75 MC

Death Stranding ( PC ) 86 MC

Banger after Banger and there are a lot more games coming befores year end. Too much to keep up with :whew:

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

yall check out coffee talk, tinykin, and slappypoo on gamepass? these bangers are slappin      

Just a glance of some titles that have released on GamePass over the past month. Xbox Official Seal of Quality    TinyKin - 81 MC Day One Release Immortality 94 MC Day one Release

You can play it with one hand. 

Just now, JonbX said:

Im just interested cause when was the last time a game like this came out lmao

did you play their other releases? they were really well done. this feels like a bigger budget version of those games.

I don't even know what most of those games are and this is coming from me who play obscure indie shit all the time.

Bunch of no name trash they bought for cheap. Lmfao. I bet none of those games are even worth more than a a month or two worth of Game Ass to buy at their fullest price, on top of being the type of games who sell for very cheap on sale not long after launch. So much for the best deal in gaming, now you have a bunch of cheap indie games no one asked for locked behind a monthly paywall. :rofl: 

12 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I don't even know what most of those games are and this is coming from me who play obscure indie shit all the time.

Bunch of no name trash they bought for cheap. Lmfao. I bet none of those games are even worth more than a a month or two worth of Game Ass to buy at their fullest price, on top of being the type of games who sell for very cheap on sale not long after launch. So much for the best deal in gaming, now you have a bunch of cheap indie games no one asked for locked behind a monthly paywall. :rofl: 

When you have no real killer app content for an entire year then you have to settle for this trash. 

Bargain bin gaming, best deal in gaming though :jonb: