Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection Is Coming to PC Next Month - IGN

Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection Is Coming to PC Next Month - IGN

UNCHARTED: Legacy of Thieves Collection will release on PC on Oct 19th according to EGS. Preorders on EGS will get a Fortnite glider in the shape of Sully's seaplane https://bit.ly/3Ddg4so

Wasn't this in the Nvidia leak too? Just like Returnal, Spider-Man, TLOU, etc?

yeah, hermits (or fakeboys pretending to be hermits) usually make 2 or 3 separate threads "announcing" such things, for one release.

In order to give the impression that its happening regularly.

Edited by jehurey
36 minutes ago, jehurey said:

yeah, hermits (or fakeboys pretending to be hermits) usually make 2 or 3 separate threads "announcing" such things, for one release.

In order to give the impression that its happening regularly.

Every time there is reporting which practically confirms Sony's PC work, a few smoothbrains make 5 pages of unhinged denials.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, sugarhigh said:

Every time there is reporting which practically confirms Sony's PC work, a few smoothbrains make 5 pages of unhinged denials.

Not really,but  you'd like to think so in order to make yourself feel better.

19 minutes ago, Ramza said:

The steam page has been up for months. :killzone: 

But I don't blame you, Uncharted is a terrible franchise and not worth paying attention to. 

Some of the worst bullet sponge enemies I've ever seen in a game.

• Like 1
Just now, TLHBO said:

LOL indeed.  Some parts are almost unbearable on the higher difficulties.

I AM interested in trying it out on PC with a mouse and keyboard though.  Should make it a lot nicer to deal with them.

Just now, TLHBO said:

Mixed with with some of the most linear and scripted gameplay sequences imaginable plus braindead platforming and braindead puzzles.

8 hours ago, Remij said:

LOL indeed.  Some parts are almost unbearable on the higher difficulties.

I AM interested in trying it out on PC with a mouse and keyboard though.  Should make it a lot nicer to deal with them.

I remember in Uncharted 3 there's a long wall, like you're fighting on the great wall of China. (Cant remember where it is)

So its just a long narrow path about half a mile long with some cover on each side. Now this A.I decides it wants to move in, so one of the a.i henchmen whatever they were starts running at me dead on from about 500 metres away. I pop up from behind a crate and start emptying a full clip of assault rifle ammo into him, and he keeps coming at me, unflinching, feeling no pain, unphased by the stream of bullets penetrating his body. I reload and try again, going for a second clip but he's still showing no signs of stopping, the bullets don't even slow him down. By now I can hear the Terminator theme playing in the background.

Why is it even running at me head on? It makes no sense, its only doing it because it can. I reload the AK47 again, even solid soviet engineering can't bring this thing down. The bullets dont slow it one bit, its getting closer and closer and I've put 3 clips already into this machine but its hell bent on running up to me. This is a meant to be a human enemy! Not a robot! But here we have an A.I that can’t be reasoned with, it doesn’t feel pity, remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead!

I think after 5 clips as he was just about to approach my side of the wall I finally brought him down. If this was a cyborg or something it would be a shit mechanic but make sense in the plot but these are meant to be humans! So why do bullets not stop them nor make them flinch?

I blame Halo for this. I remember when Goldeneye came out and the enemies were reacting to being shot and it was amazing to see for the time and some games started to go this route, and then Halo came along where enemies wouldn't react to shit and they had many bullet spongs themselves and energy shields and all that shit and most games copied it and did away with energy shields but kept the same feeling of enemies that could just absorb full clips. Its one of the many reasons I feel Halo set the genre bsck years. Uncharted is oart of thst lineage.

I'm left reminded of this scene from 1:30, this is how enemies in Uncharted (many modern games) feel.