NINTENDO direct, tomorrow at 10am est

Just now, Goukosan said:

Switch has the highest rated Exclusive so far this year on ANY SYSTEM:umad:

As far for portal.  The portable experience on the OLED model is superior to deck's

Digital Foundry - "Even the more challenging Portal 2 sees Switch compare favourably with Steam Deck on maxed settings. The Switch OLED model arguably provides a superior experience overall owing to the much improved display, a hardware spec point the Deck simply can't match."

LemiJ the Liar 🤥...... :drake:

Nobody gives a shit.. you already know that ain't lasting.. though I guess Ragnarok isn't going to be an exclusive :tom: 

And no, the portable experience isn't superior.  The game looks and runs better on Deck.  That's not up for debate.   LMAO an ugly game on an OLED is just an ugly game with more contrast, get the fuck outta here :hest: 

port.png

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fuck off with your crying LOL   Nintendo is best on PC  

Jehurey still pretending to play video games on the internet.   

these will all look great on PC     

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Remij said:

Nobody gives a shit.. you already know that ain't lasting.. though I guess Ragnarok isn't going to be an exclusive :tom: 

And no, the portable experience isn't superior.  The game looks and runs better on Deck.  That's not up for debate.   LMAO an ugly game on an OLED is just an ugly game with more contrast, get the fuck outta here :hest: 

port.png

You were the one that brought up best games of the year and now that you got owned you're saying "Bbbbbbut no one gives a shit"... Fucking clown... Lmfao. 

Switch currently has the highest rated exclusive for the YEAR.... You cannot dispute that fact. :umad:

You posting a mili second drop in docked mode in which the deck also drops... That has nothing to do with handheld mode. 

I literally posted quotes from the digital foundry article saying it runs locked 60fps in handheld and the OLED experience arguably makes it superior than Deck. 

Those are their words go argue with them about it you lying sack of shit :cmpunk1:

20 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You were the one that brought up best games of the year and now that you got owned you're saying "Bbbbbbut no one gives a shit"... Fucking clown... Lmfao. 

Switch currently has the highest rated exclusive for the YEAR.... You cannot dispute that fact. :umad:

You posting a mili second drop in docked mode in which the deck also drops... That has nothing to do with handheld mode. 

I literally posted quotes from the digital foundry article saying it runs locked 60fps in handheld and the OLED experience arguably makes it superior than Deck. 

Those are their words go argue with them about it you lying sack of shit :cmpunk1:

I brought up games above 90 meta idiot.  What did I say? Not ONE single game above 90+ meta that isn't Portal :lemming: 

Nobody gives a shit about your "bubu we hav the highest excusiv dis year!! :cry:"  We all know that shit isn't lasting so don't even bother using it :facep: 

Millisecond drop? Shit is sustained whenever the effect is on the screen... and any time you look at another portal it's dropping frames :drake: 

The Deck does not drop like that. :reg:  And yes, in handheld mode Deck is ALSO better :lemming: 

Literally went to the article... first thing I see LOL 

LOL22.png

LMAO kick rocks kid... The best game released on Ditch this year is a PC game from ages ago, and is best portably on Steam Deck :tom: 

Edited by Remij
11 minutes ago, Remij said:

I brought up games above 90 meta idiot.  What did I say? Not ONE single game above 90+ meta that isn't Portal :lemming: 

Nobody gives a shit about your "bubu we hav the highest excusiv dis year!! :cry:"  We all know that shit isn't lasting so don't even bother using it :facep: 

Millisecond drop? Shit is sustained whenever the effect is on the screen... and any time you look at another portal it's dropping frames :drake: 

The Deck does not drop like that. :reg:  And yes, in handheld mode Deck is ALSO better :lemming: 

Literally went to the article... first thing I see LOL 

LOL22.png

LMAO kick rocks kid... The best game released on Ditch this year is a PC game from ages ago, and is best portably on Steam Deck :tom: 

Highest rated EXCLUSIVE.. Cry more about it bitch :awww:

Switch OLED model arguably provides a superior experience overall owing to the much improved display, a hardware spec point the Deck simply can't match."

Provides arguably a SUPERIOR EXPERIENCE :umad:

Screenshot_20220913_203811.jpg

Edited by Goukosan
4 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Highest rated EXCLUSIVE.. Cry more about it bitch :awww:

Switch OLED model arguably provides a superior experience overall owing to the much improved display, a hardware spec point the Deck simply can't match."

Provides arguably a SUPERIOR EXPERIENCE :umad:

LOL22.png

:rofl: 

5 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Switch has the highest rated Exclusive so far this year on ANY SYSTEM:umad:

As far for portal.  The portable experience on the OLED model is superior to deck's

Digital Foundry - "Even the more challenging Portal 2 sees Switch compare favourably with Steam Deck on maxed settings. The Switch OLED model arguably provides a superior experience overall owing to the much improved display, a hardware spec point the Deck simply can't match."

It runs very well indeed - essentially a locked 720p60 in typical play.

LemiJ the Liar 🤥...... :drake:

holy shit...............so Nintendo just STOLE Portal from the hermits.........and we ultimately have a superior version

because Digital Foundry reiterates the very thing I said a couple of weeks ago that pissed off these losers.

Steam Deck has a piece of shit LCD screen.

Digital Foundry basically says "it looks shittier on Steam Deck because it physically can't display better than on the Nintendo Switch"

And then that proceeds to send Fakeboy Lemij...............in ANOTHER Remierry-go-MELTDOWN

k20grYK.png

So he spent ALL DAY LONG just trying to derail this thread, because he was angry that Nintendo and Sony were having "real E3" today. Pathetic.

4 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Bragging about playing Portal on a OLED screen in 2022. 

Michael Jordan Lol GIF

melting down because of something as simple as somebody telling you that Digital Foundry said that Portal looks better on the Nintendo Switch.

Michael Jordan Lol GIF

Edited by jehurey
5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

melting down because of something as simple as somebody telling you that Digital Foundry said that Portal looks better on the Nintendo Switch.

Michael Jordan Lol GIF

Jehurey still pretending to play video games on the internet. 

Michael Jordan Reaction GIF

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, jehurey said:

.....you're now trying to change the subject over to just talking about me?:reg:

Yeah, you are confused.

I gave the Sheep a backhanded conpliment, but a compliment nonetheless. Then you started Jerrying, so yes it bcame about you. You really will try and make an argument out of anything won't you?

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

And it was wrong.

I guess you call me CORRECTING YOU............"jerrying"

LOL

No I gave sheep a backhanded compliment and then you, misunderstanding due to your autism, proceeded to explain why what I said was the case, and then I told you that was my point.

This is "Jerrying"_ when your autism takes a minor thing and tries to create a 5 page jerry-go-round with it. Well I'll be starting work soon so you're going to have to find someone else to play with today :geese:

• dead 1
1 minute ago, TLHBO said:

No I gave sheep a backhanded compliment and then you, misunderstanding due to your autism, proceeded to explain why what I said was the case, and then I told you that was my point.

This is "Jerrying"_ when your autism takes a minor thing and tries to create a 5 page jerry-go-round with it. Well I'll be starting work soon so you're going to have to find someone else to play with today :geese:

he's getting angry because I CORRECTED him again.

or as he sees it.....I "jerry'd" him again:drake:

no, sheep have been talking about games throughout the year

you're wrong. Simple as that.

Much more videos from Bayo  Nintendo Japanese website

People are starting to put everything together.  Especially if you actually paid attention to the original teaser trailer back in 2017, and watched the very final shot in which you see Bayo's legs fall in separate directions and then see her guns fall to the ground.

Close up screenshots show this Bayo not having a mole, and people are even saying that she sorta looks different in the face.

And then you see Bayo walking in NYC where a fight breaks out, and then you see a completely ruined NYC and something falls out of the sky and its Bayo falling to the ground like as if she was transported there from somewhere else.