NINTENDO direct, tomorrow at 10am est

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fuck off with your crying LOL   Nintendo is best on PC  

Jehurey still pretending to play video games on the internet.   

these will all look great on PC     

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

At least Sheep are finally back to talking about games and not just sales :geese:

that's because we have new games to talk about, instead of talking about ports that you tried for 30 minutes to see if it runs well.

8 minutes ago, sugarhigh said:

What's the big holiday 2022 game?

Uh.........little game called Bayo 3 :ben:

• NPC 1
10 minutes ago, jehurey said:

that's because we have new games to talk about, instead of talking about ports that you tried for 30 minutes to see if it runs well.

Uh.........little game called Bayo 3 :ben:

A franchise so huge barely anyone who doesn't write for a fan outlet even played it.

Edited by sugarhigh
23 minutes ago, sugarhigh said:

A franchise so huge barely anyone who doesn't write for a fan outlet even played it.

like, as you were typing that post......did you honestly run that by yourself a second time and thought to yourself "yeah........this'll work"? :mjgrin:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

like, as you were typing that post......did you honestly run that by yourself a second time and thought to yourself "yeah........this'll work"? :mjgrin:

Do you honestly think Bayonetta is a big AAA franchise for the holiday season?

https://www.gamerevolution.com/news/370425-bayonetta-2-switch-fails-reach-top-ten-sales-chart

Screenshot_20220913-140115.png

43 minutes ago, jehurey said:

that's because we have new games to talk about

Yes that's the point. The drought has ended and now you have a new range of ceral mascot games to talk about, do try to keep up Jeremy :trump2:

Not even ONE single 90+ rated game this year.. except for a port of an old PC game :tom: 

Ditch :mickeyj:

oh and LOL at Jerky trying to beak about Switch's games when he doesn't play them.. just like with PS5 LOL!  Drought or not Jerky is on a hunger strike and he ain't eatin whatever they're serving :hest: 

29 minutes ago, Remij said:

Not even ONE single 90+ rated game this year.. except for a port of an old PC game :tom: 

Ditch :mickeyj:

That game is actually better on Switch than steam deck and made by Valve :umad:

Even if you exclude that game... Switch has the highest rated exclusive so far this year :juggle:

Edited by Goukosan
1 hour ago, jehurey said:

No, we didn't have a drought.

Xenoblade 3, sweetie.

That was just six weeks ago.:hest:

I was confused because I never see you talk about games, but then I realized that's because it's you :drake: My bad I ptobably shouldn't judge a systems library based on what you're playing, otherwise they would all lool empty.

The one thing I love about being a PC gamer is that every event, no matter who is doing it, means mores games coming to PC.

You watch a Nintendo event, you get more PC games.

You watch a Sony event, you get more PC games.

You watch a Xbox event, you get all the games that was shown.

Cucksoles, lmao. 

• aitch 1
3 hours ago, Goukosan said:

That game is actually better on Switch than steam deck and made by Valve :umad:

Even if you exclude that game... Switch has the highest rated exclusive so far this year :juggle:

No, it isn't actually better on the Swtich.  I watched the video and they don't say that.  They say "It's mostly on par" and that the OLED Switch screen gives a nicer picture.

That says nothing of the game itself being better.   The Deck might drop a single frame here and there, while the Switch is constantly dipping in to the mid to low 50s..

Liar :tom: 

And Switch doesn't have anything 90+... like I said... besides Portal :hehe: 

• dead 1
8 minutes ago, Remij said:

No, it isn't actually better on the Swtich.  I watched the video and they don't say that.  They say "It's mostly on par" and that the OLED Switch screen gives a nicer picture.

That says nothing of the game itself being better.   The Deck might drop a single frame here and there, while the Switch is constantly dipping in to the mid to low 50s..

Where are all the 90+ PC exclusives? PC is supposedly so great but all you can do is hide behind multiplats :hest:

3 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Where are all the 90+ PC exclusives? PC is supposedly so great but all you can do is hide behind multiplats :hest:

There's not a single PS5 exclusive 90+ this year either :mjgrin:

Yet anyway... and even that wont be exclusive :jordan3:

Edited by Remij
53 minutes ago, Remij said:

Switch has the highest rated Exclusive so far this year on ANY SYSTEM:umad:

As far for portal.  The portable experience on the OLED model is superior to deck's

Digital Foundry - "Even the more challenging Portal 2 sees Switch compare favourably with Steam Deck on maxed settings. The Switch OLED model arguably provides a superior experience overall owing to the much improved display, a hardware spec point the Deck simply can't match."

It runs very well indeed - essentially a locked 720p60 in typical play.

LemiJ the Liar 🤥...... :drake:

Edited by Goukosan