New State of Play tomorrow at 6pm EST

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rise of the Ronin looks awesome. 

Lol both Bungie and Team Ninja are making exclusives for Playstation now.   Everything about the original DNA of Xbox is fucking dead and buried by now. Third and first party. No Gears made

I don’t like fighting games, but Tekken 8 looks stunning! 

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

You basically asked me if I care enough to make a bet doofus :umad:

Because it seemed like you did... the way you were so adamantly trying to deny the possibility...

Anyway, no need to Gouko-round about it... if you don't care then leave me alone :scust2:

Walking-Bar.gif

Edited by Remij
3 minutes ago, Remij said:

Because it seemed like you did... the way you were so adamantly trying to deny the possibility...

Anyway, no need to Gouko-round about it... if you don't care then leave me alone :scust2:

Walking-Bar.gif

You're confused kid, you're the one keep badgering me on whether or not it will be there or not.

I said many posts ago that no one bat an eye...yet you're still going about it with me. 

I don't care about it... 

Just now, Goukosan said:

You're confused kid, you're the one keep badgering me on whether or not it will be there or not.

I said many posts ago that no one bat an eye...yet you're still going about it with me. 

I don't care about it... 

Badgering you?  :drake: 

You responded to me that you think it wont... I responded back   JFC... you're the one that keeps going on "bubu take it as you will", "I wuz trying to be nice", "bbuu I dun care :tear2:"...

NOBODY gives a shit if you care.  You responded to me.. LOL what you think when you respond to people and say something that they wont respond back?

If you don't care.. then piss off and stop talking about it :danylol: 

19 minutes ago, Remij said:

What bait?

I'm not saying anything outlandish...

you're getting angry at gouko telling you simple facts........and then clearly want to try and convince us that Sony will talk about PC.

Its obvious bait.

So now we have you backtracking.

Where have I seen this before.:ben:

7 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You're confused kid, you're the one keep badgering me on whether or not it will be there

which is the dead giveaway that he's trying to peddle bait from the very first moment he entered the thread.

and it backfired, immediately

Just now, jehurey said:

you're getting angry at gouko telling you simple facts........and then clearly want to try and convince us that Sony will talk about PC.

Its obvious bait.

So now we have you backtracking.

Where have I seen this before.:ben:

If someone expecting Sony to give a release date about one of their announced PC versions gets you THIS tilted... that's YOUR problem. 

"bubu it's bait" :tear2:  Why is that bait? :drake: 

And again, it's the two Sheep who are butthurt about this... nobody else :tom: 

Just now, Remij said:

If someone expecting Sony to give a release date about one of their announced PC versions gets you THIS tilted... that's YOUR problem. 

"bubu it's bait" :tear2:  Why is that bait? :drake: 

And again, it's the two Sheep who are butthurt about this... nobody else :tom: 

he's trying to start a Remierry-go-round™ with everyone, now:mjgrin: and he's trying to project him losing his shit onto us.

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

And he is still going on 😁

Maybe someone else will bet with you if you keep going...good luck :umad:

Maybe you'll finally stop speaking about it... or me? :drake: 

You didn't quote me either... LOL wonder why? :hest: 

1 minute ago, Ike said:

Fuck tomorrow is going to be awesome :whew: 

Can we please get Silent Hill already? :mjcry:

Pretty sure that's going to be shown tomorrow.  That Andy Robinson guy said to expect to see it very soon.

It's TGS this week as well, damn.

@Goukosan he's now randomly whining about me because I described the same exact thing you did.......according to rubberdub, over here........my post seems to have magically worked it way back in time and occurred before  all of his attempted baiting and badgering:cat:

Just now, jehurey said:

@Goukosan he's now randomly whining about me because I described the same exact thing you did.......according to rubberdub, over here........my post seems to have magically worked it way back in time and occurred before  all of his attempted baiting and badgering:cat:

Talk about the thread subject idiot.  It would be the first time ITT that you did :tom: 

he's now trying to start another Remierry-go-round™ with me when I wasn't speaking to him:cat:

and he's the one who specifically did NOT talk about the thread subject, because Gouko specifically told him that the State of Play was going to be about PS5, PS4, and PSVR.

And he repeatedly badgered him and contradicted that simple and plain CONFIRMED fact from a Sony tweet.:drake:This guy has a real problem. LOL

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

Pretty sure that's going to be shown tomorrow.  That Andy Robinson guy said to expect to see it very soon.

It's TGS this week as well, damn.

More FFVIIR Part 2 and FFXVI as well then. :ooh:

• aitch 1
2 hours ago, Remij said:

LOL Jerky came into this thread to completely derail it.

I spoke about something I expected from the event... and him and Gouko got butthurt about it LOL

These fucking crybabies :rofl: 

Remij - "bbbbbBet me please.. Im begging you" :awww:

Edited by Goukosan
19 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Remij - "bbbbbBet me please.. Im begging you" :awww:

LMAO He's mad because I said I expected an release date announcement of something that's already been announced... at a State of Play :drake: 

Bubu NO. IT. WONT! :cries:  I DON'T CARE I SWEAR! :cries:  Just lemme get the last word! :cries:  

LMAO only the two butthurt Sheep crying about what I said... imagine that :tom: