EVGA ceases ALL relationship with Nvidia on grounds of disrespectful treatment - Will NOT be manufacturing any more GPUs

14 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

I've slept since then :trump2:

Quote the article for facts and input your thoughts and opinions in your own paragraphs, this is how forums have been.

Embedding tweets and then adding more facts to the story in your own text is some zoomer way of doing things. Might as well put the info in tik tok form :facep:

What article exactly... there's no article in the tweet.. there's a youtube link which gives you all the information... the articles were made BASED off that link I gave in the tweet... fucking idiot :drake: 

You know what's more zoomer than anything?  Ignoring information given in the OP and whining about having to look something up yourself and wanting links to everything :lemming: 

Edited by Remij
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Am I riding on the Remi-go-round

Seems the relationship Nvidia has with these AIBs is extremely strained just like the rumors suggested. Nvidia got greedy AF stuffing the channels with these 30 series cards and selling them at crazy

Exactly.  I've said this exact same thing elsewhere.  Nvidia is greedy as fuck.  Once they started making their own Founders Edition cards, the writing was pretty much on the wall.

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, Remij said:

What article exactly... there's no article in the tweet.. there's a youtube link which gives you all the information... the articles were made BASED off that link I gave in the tweet... fucking idiot :drake: 

You know what's more zoomer than anything?  Ignoring information given in the OP and whining about having to look something up yourself and wanting links to everything :lemming: 

This is how embedded tweets appear to me. Twinkie is a pain in the ass for posting these because his have like no text or information and it's just a link (zoomers on twitter expect you to click through to everything) :trump2:

image1.thumb.jpg.7c2152e7afbd6c2b6f4df5fd16eb1d8a.jpg

I saw the t.co link and figured it led to Twitter. A video is perhaps even worse, ain't nobody got time to be watching videos. Find an article and quote the most relevant parts so I can skim through it lets do this like it's 2005.

1 hour ago, TLHBO said:

This is how embedded tweets appear to me. Twinkie is a pain in the ass for posting these because his have like no text or information and it's just a link (zoomers on twitter expect you to click through to everything) :trump2:

image1.thumb.jpg.7c2152e7afbd6c2b6f4df5fd16eb1d8a.jpg

I saw the t.co link and figured it led to Twitter. A video is perhaps even worse, ain't nobody got time to be watching videos. Find an article and quote the most relevant parts so I can skim through it lets do this like it's 2005.

Well I don't post based on how things appear to you.. that's your problem, not mines:romantears:

Again, the articles all spawn from this (and Jayztwocents) videos... considering that... I'd rather promote the sources that ACTUALLY got and provided the information.  So if YOU don't want to click on that link and watch the video... then you should either accept the information given to you... or simply go find an article about it yourself and stop complaining that not everything is being done for you. :trump2: 

16 minutes ago, Remij said:

Well I don't post based on how things appear to you.. that's your problem, not mines:romantears:

Again, the articles all spawn from this (and Jayztwocents) videos... considering that... I'd rather promote the sources that ACTUALLY got and provided the information.  So if YOU don't want to click on that link and watch the video... then you should either accept the information given to you... or simply go find an article about it yourself and stop complaining that not everything is being done for you. :trump2: 

Am I riding on the Remi-go-round :megeman:

• Haha 2

isn't the PC case market like ridiculously strong, right now?

Nerdo hermits will buy just about any high-end PC enclosure that's got fans coming out da ass, and the crazier the design, the more people want to buy it.

Gigabyte should get into that business, if they aren't already.

9 minutes ago, jehurey said:

isn't the PC case market like ridiculously strong, right now?

Nerdo hermits will buy just about any high-end PC enclosure that's got fans coming out da ass, and the crazier the design, the more people want to buy it.

Gigabyte should get into that business, if they aren't already.

Didn't you buy 2? :drake: 

Nerdhurey :lawl: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Didn't you buy 2? :drake: 

Nerdhurey :lawl: 

Yeah because I knew there would be a hermit who would overpay so much, he'd essentially would have paid for mine.

My net dollars that I paid towards my case: About $20 actually went INTO my wallet. :mjgrin:

Love taking advantage of hermits, seeing as though they clearly don't spend money on any real games for their PCs.

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

:lawl: 

LOL I love how he's desperate to find something against me...........that the best idea he can come up with is:

"Let me embarrass my own faction and try to include him in it!"

:tom:

As he sits there with his second-class PC, trying to make fun of my PC that's better than his.  That was a good move!

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL I love how he's desperate to find something against me...........that the best idea he can come up with is:

"Let me embarrass my own faction and try to include him in it!"

:tom:

As he sits there with his second-class PC, trying to make fun of my PC that's better than his.  That was a good move!

case.png

Nerdhurey taking a photo of his "beautiful case" LOL... he bought two of them because they were so beautiful :lawl: 

LOL he bought the "master race" versions of the case :omglol:

Fakeboyhurey :hehe: 

And your PC isn't better than shit :mj: 

Edited by Remij
1 minute ago, Remij said:

case.png

Nerdhurey taking a photo of his "beautiful case" LOL... he bought two of them because they were so beautiful :lawl: 

LOL he bought the "master race" versions of the case :omglol:

Fakeboyhurey :hehe: 

And your PC isn't better than shit :mj: 

Oh man, he's getting so angry.

Sweetie, I took that photo for the ebay listing, because I wasn't going to open up the other box so that I could list it as Brand New in box.

Seeing as though I took the photo for ebay, I shared it on the website.

Oh man, you're so angry

Especially since you have a second-class PC, and my PC is EASILY better than yours.:hest:

me calling him a fakeboy (because...........of the fact that he is clearly a fakeboy)........is getting under his skin.  He's trying to project it onto me.

And it isn't working.

Looks like the Fakeboy is pretty angry.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Oh man, he's getting so angry.

Sweetie, I took that photo for the ebay listing, because I wasn't going to open up the other box so that I could list it as Brand New in box.

Seeing as though I took the photo for ebay, I shared it on the website.

Oh man, you're so angry

Especially since you have a second-class PC, and my PC is EASILY better than yours.:hest:

^ :sabu: 

Nerdhurey is REALLY into the case reselling business :tom: 

"Isn't the market HOT right now?" :omglol:

Fucking NERD :mj:

Just now, Remij said:

^ :sabu: 

Nerdhurey is REALLY into the case reselling business :tom: 

"Isn't the market HOT right now?" :omglol:

Fucking NERD :mj:

He's attempting to change his bait strategy on the fly.

And its failing just as bad as his original strategy.

:tom: Poor fakeboy can't make anything connect.

Just now, jehurey said:

He's attempting to change his bait strategy on the fly.

And its failing just as bad as his original strategy.

:tom: Poor fakeboy can't make anything connect.

LOL you bought two cases, and were taking pictures of how "beautiful" it was lmfao :mj:

And he's calling other people nerds :lawl: 

bubu the market is so HOT right now :lawl: 

And then he tries to talk about Hermits not spending money on REAL games.... :lawl: 

kaz31.png

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

LOL you bought two cases, and were taking pictures of how "beautiful" it was lmfao :mj:

And he's calling other people nerds :lawl: 

bubu the market is so HOT right now :lawl: 

And then he tries to talk about Hermits not spending money on REAL games.... :lawl: 

kaz31.png

He's trying throw everything INCLUDING the kitchen sink

He's desperate:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

I love seeing the Fakeboy reach this stage of his meltdown

6 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Wait he actually put over 12 hours into Vampire Survivors? :lawl:After crying about it in the steam deck thread? What a fucking hypocrite!

No, I didn't cry about it in the steam deck thread.

Vampire Survivor being the most played game on steam deck is funny because one of FAKEBOY LEMIJ's criticisms against me spectacularly fired.

HE WAS TRYING TO MAKE FUN of me playing Vampire Survivor like two months ago.

And then we find out that the most played game on Steam Deck is..............Vampire Survivor.

I just love how you conveniently got all the proper details and chronology incorrect............yet you still opened your mouth like you knew what you were talking about.

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, I didn't cry about it in the steam deck thread.

Vampire Survivor being the most played game on steam deck is funny because one of FAKEBOY LEMIJ's criticisms against me spectacularly fired.

HE WAS TRYING TO MAKE FUN of me playing Vampire Survivor like two months ago.

And then we find out that the most played game on Steam Deck is..............Vampire Survivor.

I just love how you conveniently got all the proper details and chronology incorrect............yet you still opened your mouth like you knew what you were talking about.

NOBODY was making fun of you for playing Vampire Survivors.... it's the fact that you talk shit about indie games all the time, while bragging about Sony exclusives and REAL games on consoles..... and yet you're playing Vampire Survivors INSTEAD of those games.. which we know you have access to.

Sweetie... you're not changing the reality of the situation... no matter how hard you try.  You're a hypocrite through and through.