Post whatever video game music that you like.

Random favorites of mine:

I want Medieval 3: Total War. NOW! I don't care about the fantasy Warhammer bullshit. 

- The problem with the Total War series is that it's full of Warhammer. 

Edward I Longshanks, King of England

I usually don't post covers, but this is spot on. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is my anthem when I know I’m going to get dat ass    

Without lying, I remember putting in 80 hours in FFVIII back then, made it all the way to Ultimecia. She killed me 2 or three times and the whole backtracking and gameplay pissed me off so much at tha

I really like this theme from The Callisto Protocol.    

4 hours ago, -GD-X said:

this track :wow2:

Sakimoto is my favorite video game composer of all time. I haven't played that game much though. Vanillaware games always have excellent OST.

• Like 1

An epic journey that comes to an end, the nostalgia this brings me as a kid :dreamy:

Annihilating werewolves into million pieces in Venice to this tune :aitch:

Best thing to come out of the Yakushit series, that guitar buildup :banderoos:

Dreamcast era nostalgia :mjcry:

Reading those A 1000 Years of Dreams sections in Lost Odyssey while the OST plays :mjcry:

Pure manliness B) :gun:

• Upvote 2
7 hours ago, jehurey said:

The best soundtrack of that era:

No one played NMH2 so the OST went under noticed but it had some really cool themes.

It starts with such a banger. B) 

This one also kicks ass. Perfect punk rock to go with NMH style.

9 hours ago, Remij said:

Omg dude, this is probably the shittiest game I have nostalgia for. Dreamcast launch line-up was legendary.

But my favorite part of this game was raising the little blue droplets things with the memory card. Fucking hell. Me and my bud spent weeks on those boring ass races. :kaz: 

• Like 1

I know Skyrim and Bethesda games have a TERRIBLE rep on Systemwars but you guys are idiots.

This game has hours of amazing music.

Nothing beats losing yourself in this in virtual reality. The only VR game I ever played for hours without taking breaks. I'd come back to real life and I'd be like ''wtf, I was just descending this huge snowy mountain, what is this?'' confused for a moment by how small my place was in comparison. It might be an ugly game from 2011, but Elderscrolls and Fallout are just begging to be played in VR, that's what they always aimed for. It's just exponentially more immersive when in full scale 3D and that complete sense of freedom.

• Ben 1
2 hours ago, Ramza said:

I know Skyrim and Bethesda games have a TERRIBLE rep on Systemwars but you guys are idiots.

Don't kid yourself... these guys talk shit, but they love Elder Scrolls and Bethesda RPGs.  It's easy to talk shit about them with all the issues they have, but when they launch, they are an event.  They are always flawed in some way, but definitely excel in others.

The hate usually sets in over time.

1 hour ago, Remij said:

Don't kid yourself... these guys talk shit, but they love Elder Scrolls and Bethesda RPGs.  It's easy to talk shit about them with all the issues they have, but when they launch, they are an event.  They are always flawed in some way, but definitely excel in others.

The hate usually sets in over time.

Nah, I don’t care for elder scrolls. Aside from the dark brotherhood, I found oblivion to be zzzzz. Also, that pop-up was horrendous. Others may like those games. They’re  just not for me.