Why are there no more MGTOW forums out there?

Just now, MalaXmaS said:

That's women's trash talk.

Give me something good.

Why do you feel the need to hang out with a bunch of disgruntled males? Serious question. I don't understand it, I've been through many failed relationships, I've met some really bad women in my life but I'm not deluded enough to be resentful towards 4 billion females. Man up, if you want to go your own way just do it, you don't need a therapy session of losers telling you what you want to hear. I bet %90 of the shit they say is toxic af. 

2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Why do you feel the need to hang out with a bunch of disgruntled males? Serious question. I don't understand it, I've been through many failed relationships, I've met some really bad women in my life but I'm not deluded enough to be resentful towards 4 billion females. Man up, if you want to go your own way just do it, you don't need a therapy session of losers telling you what you want to hear. I bet %90 of the shit they say is toxic af. 

I just want something good to read.

Stop being a beta cuck.

Edited by MalaXmaS

They kinda fizzled out into a corner because their message is not what young people completely want to hear

Focus on yourself etc. don't get married and divorce raped that's all good, but forget all about women too. Nobody wants to truly live like that without any companionship, it's all cope.

I think it's something that suits divorcees the most who maybe lost their children and got raped in court, not a SW superstar like you Malakaboom

6 minutes ago, bhytre said:

They kinda fizzled out into a corner because their message is not what young people completely want to hear

Focus on yourself etc. don't get married and divorce raped that's all good, but forget all about women too. Nobody wants to truly live like that without any companionship, it's all cope.

I think it's something that suits divorcees the most who maybe lost their children and got raped in court, not a SW superstar like you Malakaboom

I think it's because things are happening and women don't want men to get aware.

The marriage scene is shrinking, so women have less chance to take from men,.

Hell the dating scene has changing too and less women are getting free stuff and giving nothing back.

Even bitches that were all down for empowerment want to still be dependent on men and not want to work.

2 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

I think it's because things are happening and women don't want men to get aware.

The marriage scene is shrinking, so women have less chance to take from men,.

Hell the dating scene has changing too and less women are getting free stuff and giving nothing back.

Even bitches that were all down for empowerment want to still be dependent on men and not want to work.

Not like you have much to offer with your single size bed, tiny apartment and pimped out Civic. I don't see how that concerns you at all. Lmfao. 

15 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Not like you have much to offer with your single size bed, tiny apartment and pimped out Civic. I don't see how that concerns you at all. Lmfao. 

Why are you so concerned about it?

Are you secretly a cunt?

Lmfao chill bitch.

4 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

Why are you so concerned about it?

Are you secretly a cunt?

Lmfao chill bitch.

You're the one who need to chill. I was curious about the MGTOW type of content you consume but you're too much of a pussy to post any because deep down you know it's embarrassing.

Honestly you should play super seducer. I don’t know anything about MGTOW but the games have some funny anti-feminist content without actually being offensive to women as long as you don’t take it super seriously. As a bonus you’ll get some useful dating/social advice out of it too.

• Ben 1