Fuck you Nintendo/PlatinumGames.. cheap ass bastards (Bayonetta 3 VA related)

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Don't get mad because I accurately described what you did.

You fucking tried to rush into this forum like a dumbass whiteknight.

All because Nintendo has Bayo EXCLUSIVE, and you absolutely hate that fact.

Go subscribe to onlyfans if you want to hear people talk like Hellena Taylor, you pathetic creep.:hest:

No, I posted this because $4000 is a pathetic amount to be offered for an entire game's worth of voice acting.

I have to admit though, you're losing your shit more than Hellena Taylor did... maybe you should make a twitter vid about me  :tom: 

And it's hilarious that you instantly rushed in to white knight Jennifer Hale :lawl: 

Edited by Remij
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bitch just Amber Heard herself. 

Boyacotta

If that's the case then fuck her.  They were right to dump her.  

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

No, I posted this because $4000 is a pathetic amount to be offered for an entire game's worth of voice acting.

For Bayonetta?

No, I hardly doubt there's more than 2-3 hours worth of cinematics in those games.

Yup, just verified that by looking up the youtube videos for Bayo 1's and Bayo 2's all cinematics.

Seems like you are wrong, yet again.

That would still be over $1000 an hour. And, Bayonetta doesn't usually speak in long diatribe's during cinematics, she usually speaks in short sentences. So she's clearly not even doing 2-3 hours worth of voicework

Even under the worst case scenario, both Nintendo and Platinum are paying at or above union rate.

Sweetie..................you're not going to divert us about what you were REALLY TRYING TO SELL US, here.

You were the one who was trying to hype up Hellena Taylor as "she's the REAL BAYO.........the VOICE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IMPORTANT":diplo:

:ben:Nobody bought what you were selling, not even for a second.

21 minutes ago, jehurey said:

For Bayonetta?

No, I hardly doubt there's more than 2-3 hours worth of cinematics in those games.

Yup, just verified that by looking up the youtube videos for Bayo 1's and Bayo 2's all cinematics.

Seems like you are wrong, yet again.

That would still be over $1000 an hour. And, Bayonetta doesn't usually speak in long diatribe's during cinematics, she usually speaks in short sentences. So she's clearly not even doing 2-3 hours worth of voicework

Even under the worst case scenario, both Nintendo and Platinum are paying at or above union rate.

Sweetie..................you're not going to divert us about what you were REALLY TRYING TO SELL US, here.

You were the one who was trying to hype up Hellena Taylor as "she's the REAL BAYO.........the VOICE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IMPORTANT":diplo:

:ben:Nobody bought what you were selling, not even for a second.

Hellena Taylor IS Bayonetta.  This thread has nothing to do with that.  And sweetie... Platinum obviously agrees since they were apparently dead set on having her again :shrug: 

I don't blame PG for denying her if this new info is correct..  She's asking way too much.  But again, she made it seem like she was only offered $4000 total..  That's why this thread was made the way it is.

The only thing you're showing here.. is how butthurt you are about me.  

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

Hellena Taylor IS Bayonetta.

No, she isn't

You tried to sell that so hard.

And you're a dumbass.

She hasn't has any voice acting jobs since 2014.

And fucking fat lady who watches dominatrix movies or even The Rocky Horror Picture show can do that voice.

Yes, your entire thread has to do with you hating Nintendo for having Bayo as an :blessed:exclusive:blessed: and were trying to hope you could blame Nintendo for something.

And it failed.

Like all your other attempts:mjgrin:

Too late to attempt projection, numbnuts. LOL

Edited by jehurey
4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, she isn't

You tried to sell that so hard.

And you're a dumbass.

She hasn't has any voice acting jobs since 2014.

And fucking fat lady who watches dominatrix movies or even The Rocky Horror Picture show can do that voice.

Yes, your entire thread has to do with you hating Nintendo for having Bayo as an :blessed:exclusive:blessed: and were trying to hope you could blame Nintendo for something.

And it failed.

Like all your other attempts:mjgrin:

Too late to attempt projection, numbnuts. LOL

Spends his entire post projecting

"too late to attempt projection" :drake: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Spends his entire post projecting

"too late to attempt projection" :drake: 

No, because I am describing what you clearly did do, and what is observable in your posts.

You posted a one-sided story..........and what were your first words out of your bitch mouth?

FUCK NINTENDO

Its was veeeeeeeeeeeeeeery obvious what you were aiming for.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

No, because I am describing what you clearly did do, and what is observable in your posts.

You posted a one-sided story..........and what were your first words out of your bitch mouth?

FUCK NINTENDO

Its was veeeeeeeeeeeeeeery obvious what you were aiming for.

No, you're projecting your butthurt all over me

And yes, fuck Nintendo.  None of that has changed.  They're a cheap as fuck company.

And sweetie... I've already mentioned in this thread that she could just be using this as an excuse to shit on PG...  

Keep up and keep being butthurt bitchboy :tom: 

No, you're projecting your butthurt all over me

No, that's not remotely working............you're way too late to even attempt that.

You're now mad because I absolutely saw what you were doing, from a MILE AWAY...........when you made those PREVIOUS threads trying to hype of Hellena Taylor's voice as being OH SO IMPORTANT:diplo: to the Bayo franchise.

Because you wanted to put the blame on Nintendo in case they "screwed up"

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

And yes, fuck Nintendo.  None of that has changed.  They're a cheap as fuck company.

Yes, we know you're a little bitch.

You don't need to type a sentence that reaffirms what I had already said about you

No, they're not a cheap company.

Phil Spencer and Xbox were too cheap to try and save Bayo.

Jack Tretton and Sony were too cheap to try and save Bayo.

Nintendo saved Bayo.

Nintendo isn't making huge amounts of profits.....but they still keep on greenlighting more Bayo games.

:blessed:Goodguy Nintendo:blessed:

No wonder you immediately aligned yourself with Hellena Taylor.

Petty Cunts seem to stick together.:drake:

No, that's not remotely working............you're way too late to even attempt that.

You're now mad because I absolutely saw what you were doing, from a MILE AWAY...........when you made those PREVIOUS threads trying to hype of Hellena Taylor's voice as being OH SO IMPORTANT:diplo: to the Bayo franchise.

Because you wanted to put the blame on Nintendo in case they "screwed up"

Yes, we know you're a little bitch.

You don't need to type a sentence that reaffirms what I had already said about you

No, they're not a cheap company.

Phil Spencer and Xbox were too cheap to try and save Bayo.

Jack Tretton and Sony were too cheap to try and save Bayo.

Nintendo saved Bayo.

Nintendo isn't making huge amounts of profits.....but they still keep on greenlighting more Bayo games.

:blessed:Goodguy Nintendo:blessed:

No wonder you immediately aligned yourself with Hellena Taylor.

Petty Cunts seem to stick together.:drake:

^look how you're acting compared to how Gouko and Ike acted ITT :tom:

And he still trying to act like his posts in this thread aren't completely full to the brim with butthurt about me :hest: 

Who fucking cares?  It's probably a week's worth of work. 4 grand is fine. Should she be paid more than the artists and programmers? It's not like reading lines is hard work. 

1 hour ago, Remij said:

^look how you're acting

that's not going to work sweetie.

I'm acting like you lost another argument, and outed yourself like a little bitch.

............because...........y'know.......................ya did!:drake:

you spent MONTHS try to set up the whole importance of Hellana Taylor with your other thread.

And once you thought you had the opening to criticize Nintendo, it ended up backfiring on you less than 48 hours later.

Gee, who saw that coming?:bena:

1 hour ago, Cooke said:

Who fucking cares?  It's probably a week's worth of work. 4 grand is fine. Should she be paid more than the artists and programmers? It's not like reading lines is hard work. 

that's what makes her look worse.

she even tried to say that Jennifer Hale can't say that she's Bayonetta, because only she is the proprietor/creator of the Bayonetta character.

What Hellena Taylor said when she made her initial post was REALLY INSULTING to the development team.

That should have been a bit of a red flag to people who were following the story.

Edited by jehurey

that's not going to work sweetie.

I'm acting like you lost another argument, and outed yourself like a little bitch.

............because...........y'know.......................ya did!:drake:

you spent MONTHS try to set up the whole importance of Hellana Taylor with your other thread.

And once you thought you had the opening to criticize Nintendo, it ended up backfiring on you less than 48 hours later.

Gee, who saw that coming?:bena:

Look at him :rofl: 

I mentioned Hellena Taylor being THE only Bayonetta... and this little whining bitch is losing his mind for months about it :kaz: 

Then he felt that his precious Nintendo was under attack, so he had to come in and period all over the thread while Goukosan and Ike just responded like normal, non-butthurt people. :tom: 

Look at him :rofl: 

I mentioned Hellena Taylor being THE only Bayonetta... and this little whining bitch is losing his mind for months about it :kaz: 

he's getting angry because I told him his little plan, that he spent months trying to lay the groundwork on, failed:hest:

this is gonna be fun.

he's as much a failure as Hellana Taylor.

This sentence in the bloomberg article pretty much puts a cap on it:

"In the case of Bayonetta 3, the developer appeared to be determined to rehire Taylor, according to two people familiar with the negotiations as well as documentation reviewed by Bloomberg. Here's where their accounts differ: Platinum Games sought to hire Taylor for at least five sessions, each paying $3,000 to $4,000 for four hours in the studio, said the people, who asked not to be identified because they aren't authorized to discuss private contract negotiations. That would make the total for the game at least $15,000. In response, they said, Taylor asked for a six-figure sum as well as residuals on the game. Platinum declined and, following lengthy negotiations, took auditions for a new actor. Platinum later offered Taylor a cameo in the game for the fee of one session, which she turned down, the people said."

This is probably how she is making her misleading claim of "they just offered me $4,000". Because at the very end, they still wanted her back for a cameo, just one session, and it was still the rate they had originally offered.

And she still said no.

This also lends credence to the rumor and visual hints that Bayo 3 is about a different Bayonetta in an alternate universe, because the original Bayonetta dies.

Hell they probably had to retool the entire story because of her.

And it may be the reason why this game took far longer to come out than what most people expected.

Edited by jehurey
2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

This also lends credence to the rumor and visual hints that Bayo 3 is about a different Bayonetta in an alternate universe, because the original Bayonetta dies.

Hell they probably had to retool the entire story because of her.

And it may be the reason why this game took far longer to come out than what most people expected.

Oh... so she IS Bayonetta... :lawl: 

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

Oh... so she IS Bayonetta... :lawl: 

Oh..........so you ARE a little bitch that tried to make this into a big deal:hest:

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

:umad:

His new strategy failed even quicker than his last one.:drake: